Travis

Thursday, August 02, 2007
Sports Palace, Mexico City, MX

Send this page to a friend

Pictures: 245 Upload Photo

Members at this show: 453 Add My Name
-fg-, aav_met, aayla, abi8, adiwelling, Adri, agdorado, aguilarpaola, aigutierrez, al924148, alatariel, aledarth, Alejandrin, AlejandroCastillero, alejandrocks, AleyaCiveira, ale_licon, AlGabReD, alspider28, alva0112, alvaro_landa, an1y, anagdelara, anakin, Andrei, androide, angelicanoguez1, angieandy, angiejude, aracelifh, arahy, are_littlebubble, are_yes666, arlette, aRnEz_fand, arthur, artiscool, arwen_mo, assstrid, astro, aurelio, Azullizeth, banezah, basibadtz, beda, Berna, Bianconero, bigchair, bitzhiocyn, black_bird, Blueshines, blurcilla, bogusblue, bono666_u2, bonovox_10, borisss, Bren, bren_mullen, Buffsak, bumpermx, cactopitufresa, campbellita, Carant, carloshdzleon, carlosmusic, Carlos_mx, cavh, CECi, cesar_sereno, chepetit, chikdragon, Chuchenko, cinthya, Cinthya Olguín, ckristian, clau_001, clemee, Cobs_Payne, Coco, cocobonsay, cokito, coldgwen, cool_7, cukss, cutthooth_45, CyberSurfer, cyn, cynthiaq, dabidponce, dAdIS, daisyd, damon, Danihell, darkangelhegel, daylightmx, Deivid31, delia_moz, DelY_lUv, dharmacomp, dianacris, Diego, diego_rock, dizzyizzy75, dlsd25, domskalibur, driftson, Dudu, Dyannah, eddie_lizardi, edereitor, edgarregalado, eduardo2c, eduardomora, elcompa, eliasromero, elisaortiz_celticfc, Elizabeth_Puca, eljavo, eljoux, elMora, emiliano, Emmanuel, emstour, endhoodoo, ENIGDUBO, eola, Erandi, erick martell, erickdario, ericpa, erikausagi, eriol, fafafofia, falsario, Fanny McAlloon, fasg22, felipe, fenririel, Fer, fernanda_picazo, Folken, Fran, Francia Michelle, freelouder, GabbaLaBreeze, Gabu, gabymr, gabyta02, galadrielvelez, galletitabonita, gatovampiro, gattaro, gcp_7x, genia_gvan, georchis, gers333, ggpau, gianc13, gige, Gilb, gisadnael, gonzalozada, goodfeeling_87, gozka, guz666, happy_neil, hasshiz, hastur_healy, hawkmoon269, healy_peel, Hector123, Hilikus, hirales, hopipolla, humbertodx, HumptyDumptyMexico, Huntress, IloveIself, imkatatonic, imperiex, indiana, infinite, Ingridnava, Irais, irmapa, Isaac, isaacsoriano, isradiohead, Israelin, Itzel, ivamaya, ivans, Jair_Gallagher, jammer, jamt1985, janonava, jaribg, Javier, javierldeo, JAVOMEX, Jean-ah, Jean_lara, jessy2504, jesusaremus, jesytravis, JiMeNa, JiMeNa, jocelyn, jontxuboy, jorgebeto, joshuadj, jozue, JuanCarlosOrtiz, juandesign, juanma, juano, juanseamus, julio, julkrom, Junnueth, Jurhiat, Karen_Mullen, karinaojeda, karinayuriel, karlama, karusso, kathya, katya, kazza18, killer queen, kiltnena, kiteabuelo, kobewan, kornflakes21, kriser_ags, kristoch, KRMEN, kyorigami, lady_marian, LCBR, lealtzin, Leon, lfechevarria, lilian_lies, Lily_Mty, limagosi, litah, little_cryer, lizhansen, LizLittrell, logospoietikos, lou_wilde, luisbus, LuisEduardo, luisraul, LunitaMc, lusy, maasmx, Macarena, mainehdz, malandrino7, malcom, Mamer, ManuelBarcenas, Maradiaga, MARCOESTRADA, marcom1, mariavig, Marielchz, marilu, mariohollerspg, mario_healy, marthadergal, martz, Marysol88, Marysweet, maunillo, may, mAyIsS, mayitz, meg82, megar, MelissaMellow, mel_allemande, memeduran, memo808, menavox, mexicantwin, mgrevolver, mike1, mikecarrera03, mikelaurent, MIMIPRECIOSA, Mimoza, Mirelle, miri21, miriam_zuleika, misspayne, mitilin, Mitzukuni, Moises44, monichor, MoniK, montserrat, monyorke, Moonse, morrisseysupernova, mos_900, MrBellamy, mrheinrich, mrschuckles, mrshow13, mxpancho, mystique, Nahim, NancyL, nanitam2, nath, nekoikari, nestoraab, nicko00, nillakitten, noelle, nrubnus, Obi-Wan, okcomp, OMAR28061986, oscardoso, osjuarez, osva, ozoryo1, pacoaguayo, palluca2040, Palola, parachutes, paranoideo, paristexas, pat_or_sa, Pau, paz, pcs1905, penny, pequecitos, pequenardilla, petermex, phars, piglet-1, Pilosky, Pinketronic, pipedreamer, pogo999, poissons, ponymobil, potter_rc2, ppestradamx, pyro_vfx, r3ntonAV, RaZzZ, renatiux, renefmx, ricardo, richees, richsnake2, rmontesano, robnycplayinpool, rockfx1988, rodrigomi, rodrigo_riveraluna, rodvinyl, Rogger, Ropo, rose, rosymontero, rtavera, Rugaam, saborock, santiagoaragones, sanvictoria, saralucia, SehorF, selfishmatilde, Selfish_Juan-Pedro, seojva, serch, severine, shaday, SheilaChaplin, shely, Shuvaru, Sindy, singstation, sir_elessar, skatehawk, skatergirl, skypermsn, smac, snd, sofiaataraxica, sol, Sopitas, spo, stardog, SupernovaStar, sured, TALIA, tanialeph, thebeatles2708, theinvisiblefre, TheJK, thenoizboy, thethingwho, theverve, Thurgues, toache, tocsb2, Tommygorlosky, tonybony, Traniel, traumerisch, TRAVIS MEXICO, traviscv, travisfmx, travisgirl17, travismexico, travismx, travis_in_the_window, tryksx, tugo, U28mich, uka, ULIANOVA, vania, vcreloadedd, velezss, verderadiante, Veroo, Versus, vicjarel, victorlloyd, viry_pop, whydoesalwaysrainonm, Wolfang, Xboy, xmbeto, Yenisey14, yosmark, zemagmich, Ziggy Stardust, ZombieWar, zu, zZz, _hugo_, _rob_

Reviews: 81 Post Review
bogusblue Posted: 03-08-07 6:37
Amazing band, amazing show. Best show I've ever been. LUV YOU GUYS.
Atte. Alma street
morrisseysupernova Posted: 03-08-07 7:15
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Simplemente indescriptible, el mejor concierto al que he ido. Y tarvis no estaba ni siqueira en mi top 10 de bandas favoritas. Todo cambió, me he hecho fan viéndolos en vivo.

BEST FUCKIN' SHOW I'VE EVER BEEN!
dianacris Posted: 03-08-07 7:24
We had to wait 3 years to see Travis again in Mexico! This was one of their longest show and the band enjoyed playing every song! THAT ENTRANCE WAS HUGE! My favorite moment was "The Humpty Dumpty Love Song" and the cover of "Baby one more time" left me breathless...same as when they played it on February 2004. Some fans went to meet them at the Hotel where they are lodging and they were very kind with us. I hope they will return in a year as they promised. I'm proud to say that mexican audience is the best and also I'm happy to see that although sometimes the crowd was pushing so hard, at the end...I survived Travis...
Versus Posted: 03-08-07 7:30
31 Songs... What can be said?
r3ntonAV Posted: 03-08-07 7:35
One word..Amazing!!!...so many songs and the guys are so nice with their fans...it really was the best concert that i've ever been..so please guys don't take too long to come again...
eola Posted: 03-08-07 7:36
YOU REALLY REALLY ROCK!!! The concert has been awesome! The most wonderful of all was how much you laugh all the time. It looks like you enjoyed it a lot. I have enjoyed it too much also. The cover from ACDC has been such a crazy end. Thank you all very much! AND REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE! I hope you come back soon!

No words to say how much fucking damn good you are!!! Love Cristina
Fran Posted: 03-08-07 7:56
+62 Votes Login To Vote
Hola Mexico. Thankyou for making the last show of this leg of our tour so special. We had a great night and you all made it so. We will return sooner than later. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou. I recorded our walk-on which was pretty full on...there was a point where I thought we wern't going to make it to the stage. I'll post it on travis movies at youtube and on our myspace and on here if we can work out how to post videos. ANyways see you soon...
Fran x
MARCOESTRADA Posted: 03-08-07 8:06
+3 Votes Login To Vote
The best concert in my life.

Soy fan de Travis pero no pense que veria el espectaculo de hoy quede impresionado.

Travis, just "sing".
pyro_vfx Posted: 03-08-07 8:08
I only have to say...
Amazing band...Awesome music...Great people... A really fuckin' awesome show!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!

There arent enough words to describe it. One of the best shows I ever see.
Its true that one night can change everything in your life.
Thanx for everything TRAVIS!

Guillermo
aayla Posted: 03-08-07 8:15
The best show I've ever been to. It was AWESOME!!! You guys know how to rock!!! I loved every single song that you played. Everything was AMAZING AND PERFECT, specially that connection you could create with us. I hope you have enjoyed the show as much as we did. And apart from being great musicians you are wonderful human beings!!! I really LOVE YOU!!! I hope you can come back soon, we'll be waiting for you!!!
Thanks again for that FANTASTIC show!!!
Love,
Itai =)
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted: 03-08-07 8:49
there are no words to describe this show....guys you should seriously consider recording a DVD in Mexico City. What a better way to put on film what your songs transmit .

we hopw we can have you here back as soon as possible!!!!
black_bird Posted: 03-08-07 8:56
+1 Votes Login To Vote
You guys are amazing!! A fuckin' great show, hope to see you again. Why does it always rain on me with all the people singing and jumping was the perfect ending. Thanks for everything!!!
Jurhiat Posted: 03-08-07 9:24
+1 Votes Login To Vote
My God!! Thanx for the comment, Fran. You're SOOOOOOO nice with your fans, that's why WE love you!!

*I wanna give special thanx to Dougie (for sweating my hand).

--------------------------------
**Blue Flashing Light (En vivo en México, 2007)
[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/zhs46w[/url]

THANKYOU FOR THE AMAZING AND LONG-DURATION SHOW.
HOPE YOU WILL RETURN VERY SOON, GUYS!!
WE LOVE YOU, DON'T FORGET IT!!
OLE-OLE-OLE-OLE-TRAVIS-TRAVIS!!!
Pinketronic Posted: 03-08-07 2:50
+2 Votes Login To Vote
What can I say? Everything was perfect... the best day of my life... you played all the songs I like it... I jumped and danced like a child... even MY BOYFRIEND PROPOSED!!! during "our song" "LOVE WILL COME THROUGH"... I don't know how to describe everything I'm feeling right now... so... I just resume it for you...

THANK YOU TRAVIS... THANK YOUR FOR MAKING MY LIFE SO HAPPY THAT NIGHT... THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD MUSICIANS AND HUMAN BEINGS...

I love you all...

Well.. most Dougie jojo...

Pink :)
joshuadj Posted: 03-08-07 2:56
Va a sonar raro pero estuve virtualmente en el concierto de anoche... por cuestiones de trabajo no pude ir pero si fue Rocio y me hablo por cel para que escuchara el concierto... ahi tienes a Josh con ojito de Remy con la lagrima a punto de salir... super concierto!!! se escucho genial... felicidades a los que estuvieron ahi y espero que Chio pronto me de mi playera que quedo de comprarme...

ir was a great concert i ear it by cell phone... Travis is one of my favorites bands...

Thanks Chio 4 call me... you rocks!!!

joshuadj Posted: 03-08-07 2:57
Va a sonar raro pero estuve virtualmente en el concierto de anoche... por cuestiones de trabajo no pude ir pero si fue Rocio y me hablo por cel para que escuchara el concierto... ahi tienes a Josh con ojito de Remy con la lagrima a punto de salir... super concierto!!! se escucho genial... felicidades a los que estuvieron ahi y espero que Chio pronto me de mi playera que quedo de comprarme...

ir was a great concert i ear it by cell phone... Travis is one of my favorites bands...

Thanks Chio 4 call me... you rocks!!!

paristexas Posted: 03-08-07 3:12
I was a fucking orgasm of 2and a half hrs. Have a nice weekend.
snd Posted: 03-08-07 3:35
Let me just finish digesting the whole -and I mean WHOLE- gig.
I don't even know what to write. It's like wanting to shout out loud everything and can't even whisper. Was speechles again all the way back home.

Maybe in a week or so, my review will be ready.

I don't know if this was my best gig ever, but surely it was best (and longest) Travis' gig ever. If this was not my best gig ever, I would blame it on myself.

You just made me forget all the sad feelings I was dealing with in the past years, and cheered me up. Thank you. Very Much.
carloshdzleon Posted: 03-08-07 5:49

I didnt know what to expect about the show; but what you give us was really fucking amazing =O!!!!.I may say i wasnt your biggest fan, but last night you really got me.

i do really believe we are the best public in the world!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for give us about two hours and a half of the gratest show in our lives, THANKS THANKS THANKS, and thank god for let me be there.=D!!!

pd. cant wait for your return.
Francia Michelle Posted: 03-08-07 6:11
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Whoa!! This concert was great.
Thank you Travis for coming and hope to see you soon again.

No me esperaba Re-offender, es mi cancion favorita!! y tambien The Humpty Dumpty Love Song, Pipe Dreams, Sing, y no podia faltar Baby one More Time que por su puesto fue cantada por Fran y es otra cosa, muy diferente a la original y muchisimo mejor, me encanta!!

I Love you Dougie!! , Fran and all you guys are great!

gracias al chico q estaba atras d mi en la pista y no me lastimo:D

Travis: The best band in the world.

God bless you all and thanks for the great music that you play. and it's good to know that you are kind.
nanitam2 Posted: 03-08-07 6:39
It was the first time I saw Travis, in concert, I went and I only knew about 2 songs, haha, and I'm actually fan of oldie music, like Nana Mouskouri, etc... and I thought that the music, of today sucked, but I really loved Travis, and Im fan now! They are such very good persons! so simple! I love them! he, thankyou 4 comin' Simply love you guys! you are great!
gonzalozada Posted: 03-08-07 7:03
+2 Votes Login To Vote
I was in the very first line, just in front of Dougie!!! I touch him at the end of the show!!!... One thing: the fucking best set-list in the whole tour!!! Incredible, unbelieveble. Maybe some people in other countries don´t believe this fact: 31 songs!!! And what songs!!! This only can mean a thing: TRAVIS loves México as Mexican Fans loves TRAVIS. I´ve cried because these was one of the best nights in my life. (En medio de tanta desolación, mezquindad y antipatía, estos momentos me recuerdan que seguimos siendo capaces de generar acciones indescriptiblemente emotivas que nos redimen como seres humanos. Espero que todos los que hayan estado ahí lo hayan disfrutado. Gracias, porque también ustedes hicieron que todo fuera genial.) Thank you so much, guys!!! Is a great honor to be a TRAVIS Fan. I´m proud and happy. To me you are the best of the best... Hope see you soon.
karinaojeda Posted: 03-08-07 7:35
WOW WOW WOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! It was the best concert ever!

Thank you guys for giving the Mexican audience that loves you, the greatest and longest concert you´ve ever given! You broke your record right?

And the best of all was your amazing entrance with that "Rocky" song, because thanks to that i got the opportunity to KISS FRAN HEALY!

Come back soon PLEASE!!!
tocsb2 Posted: 03-08-07 7:58
+4 Votes Login To Vote
AHÍ LES VAS EL SUPER SETLIST:

Selfish Jean

Eyes Wide Open

Writing To Reach You

Love Will Come Through

Big Chair

As You Are

My Eyes

Pipe Dreams

U16 Girls

The Beautiful Occupation

Quicksand

Side

Re-Offender

The Line Is Fine

I Love You Anyways

Driftwood

Good Feeling

Closer

Sing

Battleships

All I Want To Do Is Rock

Turn

Encore :

Happy

Baby One More Time

Slideshow

Blue Flashing Lights

Flowers In The Window

Humpy Dumpty Song

Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

Back In Black

( TREMENDO CONCIERTO )

cynthiaq Posted: 03-08-07 8:57
+2 Votes Login To Vote
GRACIAS!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
LOS AMO, EN VERDAD LOS AMO, GRACIAS POR EL MEJOR CONCIERTO DE MI VIDA, SON ENOOOOOOOOOORMES Y EN VERDAD HE VISTO A MUY BUENOS GRUPOS EN VIVO, PERO COMO USTEDES NADIE.
GRACIAS POR CAMBIAR MI VIDA CON SU MÚSICA, GRACIAS POR SER COMO SON. LA FELICIDAD DE ESTE MEGA CONCIERTO ME VA A DURAR POR SIEMPRE. GRACIAS RANITA, GORI, GUSH, DD Y SUPER MEM. SON UNOS PADRINOS.

LOS AMO, REGRESEN PRONTO PLISSSSSSSS!!!
angiejude Posted: 03-08-07 9:17
+4 Votes Login To Vote
Simply the best concert I've ever been to. Thank you, Fran, Dougie, Andy, Neil (and Claus! of course).

I never expected it to be this good, I knew it would be good (it's YOU), but you surpassed my expectations.

I recently got engaged and the moment when you played Flowers in the Window was probably the most romantic thing ever (my bf- fianceé now- and I are dancing that at our wedding btw).

You made me laugh, cry and feel so, so much.

Fran: you said at the concert that you don't forget, so we'll hold you to that promise that you'll come back within a year... pretty please! If we have to, we'll hunt you down and tie you to a stage ;)

I felt like those girls who cried at the Beatles concerts just cause we were in the same building.

THANK YOU.

Rugaam Posted: 03-08-07 9:36
KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS! KLAUS!...

angelicanoguez1 Posted: 03-08-07 9:37
Wow ¡!!! Im really inlove whit your music and your pasion, and your love to what you do.

Thanks for make me feel emotions and amazing feelings, whit each musical note.
This was the gratest concert I've ever been in my life. Wooooooooooooooow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
elMora Posted: 03-08-07 9:41
+2 Votes Login To Vote
15:47, Aug 3rd.
Todavía no puedo creer lo increíble que fue el concierto... no me esperaba tanto de parte de Travis pero WOW!.
Simplemente tengo que decir que TRAVIS es la banda que se encuentra más identificada y vinculada con su público, y eso es lo que me encantó de ellos. He ahí su gran éxito en nuestro país. Somos querendones y ellos saben retroalimentarnos.

I still cannot believe how amazing was the concert... I didn't really expected as much as Travis gave us that night, so I just can say WOW!.
I only want to say TRAVIS is the band (among the few I've seen) that is better connected and identified with its fans, and that's what I like the most about them. There lies its success in our country. We are people who literaly like to like and Travis knows exactly how to give this feeling back to us.

Cheers! Thanks for Everything!
lilian_lies Posted: 03-08-07 10:50
+1 Votes Login To Vote
I can't believe how amazing you are. I always knew you were awesome, but last night when the show started... I realized you're so much more than that. The best show of the year, if not of all the time. Everything was perfect, I can't name one single thing that wasn't more than I had expected.
I expect I will be seeing you soon, you've promised you'll be back and I promise I'll be there again.

Cheers! thanks for everything.
viry_pop Posted: 03-08-07 11:42
+3 Votes Login To Vote
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow
woooooooooooooow

:DDDDDDDDDD
dlsd25 Posted: 03-08-07 11:45
I just know I love the way you made me feel last night. You are able to make people feel in love with a song, with a band, with all of you and with life.

Mexico loves you guys, I do love you.

See you soon!

Di
shaday Posted: 03-08-07 11:49
I wish i could have the correct words to explain what it feels when you SING!
This is the first time i’ve seen Travis on show...
i met you with the scottish question: Why does it always rain on me?
And then simply hold you in my heart! ...

It was: Simple, Magic, Fresh, pure...
The heart full with rain and happiness!

Thanks! Dear friends from Scotland!
shaday
shaday Posted: 03-08-07 11:49
+2 Votes Login To Vote
I wish i could have the correct words to explain what it feels when you SING!
This is the first time i’ve seen Travis on show...
i met you with the scottish question: Why does it always rain on me?
And then simply hold you in my heart! ...

It was: Simple, Magic, Fresh, pure...
The heart full with rain and happiness!

Thanks! Dear friends from Scotland!
shaday
KRMEN Posted: 03-08-07 11:51
+1 Votes Login To Vote
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.........GRACIAS TRAVIS POR EL MEJOR CONCIERTO DE MI VIDA,GRANDES MUSICOS, GRAN VOZ,LAS MEJORES CANCIONES FRAN ERES DE LO MAS TIERNO.............. RECUERDEN SU PROMESA. REGRESEN PRONTO...... I LOVE TRAVIS
alatariel Posted: 04-08-07 12:01
+1 Votes Login To Vote
thank you thank you thank you...!!! the show was amazing you guys are amazing !!!
and i'll waiting to next year ok
have a great tour and the next time i'll invite to all beers(corona)ok and keep smiling. =)!!!
see you soon
luisraul Posted: 04-08-07 12:39
Oh my God! incredible! amazing concert! the very best brt-pop's band and the best concert! thank you travis I hope to see you again.

luis
clemee Posted: 04-08-07 2:12
it was a beautiful show!, amazing!..totally perfect!, thank you!, i love it!,..i hope you come back soon & play..**happy to hang around**..please!!..the most beutiful song i´ve never hear!!...
thanx!!, for all the deatils!, the lights...the music....the good felling...lol, and the falls!!...lol...it was perfect!....thank you!!...kisses..to neil!!
aav_met Posted: 04-08-07 3:01
thanx guys....... thanx for everything! for every song and every memory in my life. i really enjoy all the concert and please come back soon!!!
Adri Posted: 04-08-07 3:49
You guys are so amazing!!! yesterday´s show was.. wow, awesome.. i´ve got no words to describe it.. really really wow!!! the music, every song, you guys.. wow!! u made it perfect, you´re just so cool, such good artists. I can´t wait to see you here again, plz come back soon!!! U really made us rock. I´ll always remember you with such a big smile, thanks!!!
elisaortiz_celticfc Posted: 04-08-07 5:10
+7 Votes Login To Vote
The concert was AMAZING! It's the first time I attend to one of your shows and enjoy it a lot. I'm glad you paid attention to the Celtic FC jersey I brought to the concert (the green and black one), specially you dear Dougie. Thanks for coming to our country... I love you guys, and of course, I love CELTIC FC. See you next time!
Irais Posted: 04-08-07 5:50
What was Dougie doing on the floor???

And I don't know about the rest of you, but during 'Why does it always rain on me?' I jumped because of Fran's threat. I really pictured him coming to get me whispering...Klausssss. Scary, huh?

By the way great piano. Fantastic guitar Andy! that's what I was in for!!! and the drums of course... and the voice...and Dougie on the floor!
logospoietikos Posted: 04-08-07 6:12
+1 Votes Login To Vote
There's no much to say. Just that you guys made my day, no only yesterday, but every single day I listen to your songs and "I feel happy 'cause you're so happy". Thanks for playing with that honest feeling. You always say "Mexico is such a great place for Travis" but this is only because Travis is such a great band. And if you really love us (mexican people) think that we love you guys twice that much.

Thanks.

About the concert you read a lot so far. But you cannot imagine even a small part of it. No matter how hard we try to explain what we felt yesterday night, we cannot explain real and honest love. Anyway, if you ever have listened to Travis carefully and felt that love in their songs you can have an idea about yesterday. And yes! It was like that but 1 million times better.

Chao and see you next year.

Jean_lara Posted: 04-08-07 6:14
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Hi, Fran I just want to thank you for the tickets you gave me, it was the best day of my life, nobody believe me that I met you at the airport in Mexico City and you gave 2 tickets and my name was in the guest list, yesterday my hero was Marvin, one member of your staff who help me and my brother to get in the sport palace. That was the best concert i have attented to. I became a big fan of Travis, your music is awesome. Thanks Again, because you keep your promise and remeber my name. I will remember that day, as the best day of my life.
Jean.
U28mich Posted: 04-08-07 6:21
TOO SOON// I'm still Shock// See U later// Thank you Stopitas.. Thank you Bomb.. Thankyou TRAVIS.. Thanks for EVERYTHING Dougie Fran Niel Andy. CHEERS//
LizLittrell Posted: 04-08-07 7:17
THANKS surpassed my expectations!!!

IT WAS MAGIC IN THE SCENARIO.
**MAGNIFY, EXCELLENT, AMAZING, ETC.**

THANKS SO MUCH.
kornflakes21 Posted: 04-08-07 7:32
Falto yo.
Fran, Dougie, Andy. Neil, just want to thanks for the concert, it'll stay in mi mind ever, you gave me another reason to stay alive at least one more year.
Mi favorite band ever.
TALIA Posted: 04-08-07 7:41
+11 Votes Login To Vote
Right, this is a long one.. but I just HAVE to do it muahahaha

So my throat sores, I’ve got some bruises (in my knees, my arm, my back and on the right side of my belly). I can’t feel my legs and my botty hurts (hahahaha!) because to save my place inside the venue I had to sit in a tiny space on this platform for almost 2 hours before the gig started.. it was soooo uncomfortable. And as I stood in the queue for several hours and the sun was like hell, my face and my arms are sunburned haha.

Anyways, all this was worth, the gig was absolutely amazing. I know this is the way everyone feels after a Travis gig, we always think it is the best gig ever.. so YES, for me it was the best gig ever (it can only be compared to the gig in Glasgow that I attended to in 2005 but still they are soooo different from each other). Well, the thing is that only Travis could surpass Travis, right? In 2004 we had a blast with the longest Travis gig ever, an astonishing show. So what could we expect this time? Something just as good as the last time or better. And the guys really made an effort to beat their own record and to make of that night an unforgettable one. They should feel proud because it was a magnificent night.

So I went with my brother to queue by midday. I wanted to get there earlier but I just couldn’t wake up. There were already like 120 people (I believe the first guy in the queue got there at 7 am) and we were doing the line in the parking lot of the venue. Until 5 pm they let us get to the entrance of the venue and until 6:30 doors were open. When I got in, I ran and ran (despite the security guys) to get to the front line. And so I did, I was on the left side. Still two more hours to wait. At 8:30 pm Jumbo step on stage, I’m not a huge fan of them but I think they were ok. They played nice/known songs and only 1 from their new album. I believe they played for 40 minutes or so…

At 9:30, lights off and “Eye of the Tiger” started… Everyone was expecting to see them on stage but hey! some of us knew they were coming from the crowd. It took them like forever!!! Like Fran, I thought they wouldn’t make it.

So here are the highlights (sooo many) along with the set list (31 songs) tóooooomenla chiquititos!

- Selfish Jean. When it finished I was already with no voice at all… lol I was screaming so loud.
- Eyes Wide Open
- Writing To Reach You
- Love Will Come Through
- Big Chair
- As You Are. Fran wasn’t making any chat until this point (he only had said HOLA once), I guess he believes we don’t understand English. I was just telling this to the girl next to me when Fran started telling us “This song was written in Glasgow.. you know? Because we are from Glasgow”. Like if we didn’t know! Lol and then Dougie pointed at a Scottish flag in the crowd. It was the flag of the girl who was next to me in the queue earlier, she had told me she had made the flag all by herself hehehe.
- My Eyes
- Pipe Dreams. I can’t believe they played this one, it’s one of my favs from TIB.
- U16 Girls
- Beautiful Occupation
- Quicksand (my god!)
- Side. This last one was amazing, people went crazy.. it was just great.
- Re-Offender
- The Line Is Fine. Fran asked us if we liked the Good Feeling album and explained us that this song was written just after WTRY but even though they are so different. So he presented it as the twin of WTRY hahaha
- I Love You Anyways
- Driftwood
- Good Feeling (piano solo by Klaus! Klaus! Klaus! “I’ve got a KLAUS Feeling” hahahaha priceless!)
- Closer (I particularly don’t like this one but it absolutely rock last night hehe)
- Sing
- Battleships
- All I Want To Do Is Rock (Andy on the crowd, two Mexican flags on stage one on Andy’s side another by Doug’s).
- Turn. Everyone was jumping, sweating, singing along like there was no tomorrow! I’m sooo glad that the camera guy who was filming people from the crowd wasn’t on my side. People would have got scared if they had seen me on the two big screens, seriously!

Encore
- Happy. Dougie came back with one of the Mexican flags on his back hanging from his neck. Fran asked us if we were happy? So were we. Can't remember if it was then when we Fran started the "Oeh Oeh Oeh Oeh" and everyone was like yay..
- Baby One More Time. Fran asked to Doug.. “So we’ve been left alone, what should we do then? The only thing we can do” and the songs started. By the end of the song, one of them made a mistake lol I can’t tell if it was Fran or Doug but it was funny.
- Slideshow. I think it was here when Fran said “I think you just don’t realize how amazing you are. You think we are playing for you, but actually you are playing for us. We should pay to see you”.
- Blue Flashing Light (at this point I was over excited… wow!)
- 20. Fran asked to turn lights on and all by himself did an amazing performance.
- Flowers In The Window (like they’ve been playing it during the tour, an acoustic with the 5 of them in the middle of the stage, Doug and Andy playing Fran’s guitar while he claps hehehe).
- Humpy Dumpty Love Song. Music stopped for like 5 second just after “Down to Mexico…” hahaha and the shouts of people!
- Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Fran asked everyone (even the sound and security guys) to jump hahaha of course they didn’t but the rest of people did it! Yay
- Back In Black. Amazing the high tones Fran can reach in this song.

At some point of the last part of the gig, Dougie fell down hahha it was soooo funny! he was rolling over the floor and he was laughing so loud and when Fran saw him he couldn’t help laughing and forgot the lyrics of the song. Lol

The gig finished at midnight. 2 hours and a half of total happiness :) Each time a song ended, I thought things could not get better but they did. I really wished it could last forever! Every song they played was beyond my expectations! If something missed was Coming Around, but hey! 31 songs! My voice still hasn't fully recovered from it ;) They apologized for taking so long to come back and promised to come back not in 3 years, but next year.. hell yeah!

kazza18 Posted: 04-08-07 8:04
What a fantastic performance!!! I was craving for a couple of hours of great music and this just exceeded my expectations!
I particularly loved to see that a top class band can be so down to earth and keep such an intimate atmosphere in a huge venue like the Sports Palace.
I still love my Travis cd's / mp3's but there's nothing like having the chance to hear them play live...
Thank you guys for all the fun and great songs...
Danihell Posted: 04-08-07 3:32
THANK YOU GUYS!!
It was my first concert and I feel so happy because it was yours. Amazing, exciting, unforgettable. I really hope like other fans that you come back soon next year. I´ll be there, it´s a promise. :)
damon Posted: 04-08-07 5:01
-15 Votes Login To Vote
ok, i woulnd't know where to start, it was again 5 am on my way to see travis on the stage,
hungry, acting like a 6 years old kid playing and fooling around in the parking lot desperate, just leting time go until the show, for the time we where expeacting for the gates to open, the DUMB ASS door guy delayed us, however, we were on ANDY'S side (is there another?) on the second line, which was good, no one believed me when i said they were coming from the back of the audience with the rocky theme, no one (including me) expected such a long long long set list.
So full of energy with andy big moves and fran jumping from the drums, amazing, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the slide show, as you are, blue flashing light, 20, and humpty dumpty, pipe dreams, happy, the line is fine, and i love you anyways... there's so much to say, tanx for the pics in the airport, you're such a gentleman, tanx andy for jumping on me at all i want to do is rock solo, for the set list and the pic, tanx fran for the vocals at back in black (amaziiing), douguie for the pic at the airport (uufff i thought you have already miss your fly) and neil, such a smile for everyone, THE GUYS NEVER SAY NO TO ONE !!! my best concert was TRAVIS on february 7th, now its TRAVIS august 2nd !!!! look for andy solo all i want to do is rock mexico in youtube.com such a surprise !!!!!

usa, scotland, england !!!! suck that !!! the longest GIG EVER !!! on his words the best concert ever given by travis !!!! just check the seeet !!!!
Veroo Posted: 04-08-07 5:05
Thank you so much !!! You're amazing guys! please come back soon! I had a GREAT night! tou rock!! and Fran has the greatest smile !!
Thank you so much for coming!!
noelle Posted: 04-08-07 7:15
Amazing the best concert!!! Definitively only for Fans, everything was perfect. Thanks for those 150 wonderful minutes!! I Love You Boys. We'll be waiting for your return, 1 year!!!
The best moments in the show:
Selfish Jean
All I want to do is rock
Turn
My eyes
Happy
Flowers in the window
Why does it always rain on me?

Hugs & Kisses
chikdragon Posted: 04-08-07 8:52
orgasmic experience!!!!!!!!! (I can't find better words)...thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
malandrino7 Posted: 04-08-07 9:26
Awesome !!!! Amazing simply amazing !!!! The best spectacle that I ever seen, thanks Travis really for the best day of my life I was waiting for this day for a long time and finally arrive.
Well, you saw the Mexican fans people love you here much really and we hoped that you return soon as you said to us Fran.
I believe that you are surprised of the delivery of mexican fans.

Return soon, we miss you already and we need you come back again. jeje

Thank you guys to give us the best day of our lifes again. Thanks Travis
malandrino7 Posted: 04-08-07 9:26
Awesome !!!! Amazing simply amazing !!!! The best spectacle that I ever seen, thanks Travis really for the best day of my life I was waiting for this day for a long time and finally arrive.
Well, you saw the Mexican fans people love you here much really and we hoped that you return soon as you said to us Fran.
I believe that you are surprised of the delivery of mexican fans.

Return soon, we miss you already and we need you come back again. jeje

Thank you guys to give us the best day of our lifes again. Thanks Travis
-fg- Posted: 04-08-07 9:54
it was excellent guys, 10

amazing band, i'm so happy to know you travis...i want to see you again at least, 2 years....or 1 hahah

francisco (the only guy that was in the 4 seasons hotel a day after the concert hahaha)
marilu Posted: 05-08-07 6:39
+1 Votes Login To Vote
My brother introduced me to this kind of Travismania years ago, lol. It was my first concert and it was an amazing experience. We sang all the time and shout. I shouted if u could sing Flowers in the window, and when u sang it I almost cry!!! This was incredible! I hope I'll c u soon.
Luv
DelY_lUv Posted: 05-08-07 7:24
IT WAS A AMAZING SHOW!!

I LOVE TRAVIS

But don't forget the songs
That made you cry
And the songs that saved your life*
lou_wilde Posted: 05-08-07 8:46
it was absolutely perfect!!! i was sooooo happy, thanks you very much guys for bringing us such a fantastic night!!! i was screaking like crazy-idiot and everybody around me was like "...what's the matter with him??" hahaha but never minds, i enjoyed it a lot! thanks for singing "i love u anyways" and "teh line is fine" and "good feeling" that was brilliant and very emotional!! and "blue flashing light" or "slideshow" wow!!! i adored it!!! god bless YOU! GRACIAS!
aurelio Posted: 05-08-07 9:02
cause all i need is you.

i just need you.

miri21 Posted: 06-08-07 12:08
WoW, WoW, WoW, WHAT A GREAT CONCERT, I'M SPEACHLESS, BY FAR THE BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE, TRAVIS YOU ARE AWESOME, NOT ONLY YOU ARE GREAT MUSICIANS,BUT YOU ARE ALSO A VERY HUMBLE BAND AND WE LOVE YOU FOR THAT. YOU MADE US SPENT A WONDERFUL NIGHT
COME BACK SOON
MEXICO LOVES YOU
MelissaMellow Posted: 06-08-07 12:43
Fran, Neil, Dougie & Andy:
Thank you very much for the best concert of my entire life, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
Fanny McCaloon!!!
Blury,
Melissa Mel-low!
mgrevolver Posted: 06-08-07 7:57
+8 Votes Login To Vote
One night can change everything in your life.

Este 2 de agosto del 2007 mi vida cambio. Estuve frente a unas rockstars que no se comportaban como tales, dejaron a un lado la actitud Gallagheriana y trataron a su público como la razón de su existencia. Las palabras de Fran Healy en su inglés tan jodidamente escocés fué tan amigable al oido mexicano que todos lo entendimos, era como hablar con un viejo amigo que te contaba hasta el más mínimo detalle, por ejemplo; como escribió su cancion, te la narraba y te decia lo que significaba para él en ese momento de su vida. "Ësta canción la escribí cuando tenía 19 años, fué una de mis primeras canciones, se llama Twenty" y entonces comenzaba......Sure it´´s a gas........stuck in an english class....can´t even dream......

One nght can make everything alright.

Esta noche fuí inmensamente feliz. Nada salió mal, si pudiera describir algún día perfecto en mi vida, seguro sería este.

Llegue tarde a formarme a la fila, habia mas de 100 personas antes que yo, pero mi novia y yo no veiamos problema, es como si algo nos dijera que ese día nada podría salir mal. Sin alguna otra razón mas que la falta de organización y la incapacidad de la "Security" del Palacio, mi novia y yo estamos hasta enfrente, en la pista, a dos metros del ecenario, a dos metros de Travis, a dos metros de una parte muy importante de mi vida. Está noche nada puede salir mal.

Comienza ese ritual de los concietos de apagar las luces y gritar, pero esta vez no sería como las demás, ésta vez las estrellas salen de entre la gente, están en contacto con ella, la saludan, la abrazan, le dan la bienvenida. Suenan los primeros acordes de Selfish Jean y mi vida se paraliza, las luces me ciegan, yo no se que hacer, no se si cantar, si reir, si observar, si escuchar o todo a la vez, no se si es un sueño perfecto donde la mujer que amo está a mi lado y mi artista favorito esta enfrente de mi. No no es un sueño, ni siquiera los sueños son tan perfectos.

One nght can make everything alright.

Suenan Eyes Wide Open, Writing to Reach You, Love Will Come Truth, Big Chair y yo sigo sin reaccionar, algo no me deja respirar, no, no son los empujones del mar de gente que quiere ser el que está en frente. Fran Healy toca exito tras exito, no da lugar a nuestro cansancio por tantos brincos, por tanto cantar, bocanadas de aire son necesarias para no despertar de esta utopía.

Siguen As You Are, My Eyes, Pipe Dreams y con U16 Girls el Palacio se vuelve loco, yo saco un revolver de mi bolsillo izquierdo y me vuelo los sesos.

Beautiful Ocupation, Quicksand, Side, Re-Offender The Lines Is Fine y de pronto, algo dentro de mí me quita la respiración, una canción me trae recuerdos dolorosos, ni en el jodido sueño más perfecto Travis tocaría "I Love You Anyways", esto es una mamadota creada por mi mente, esto en realidad no está pasando, ese bajo me está desgarrando el corazón poco a poco con una cuchilla de afeitar, el dolor es mayor si se administra poco a poco, la voz de Fran Haely me invita a salir del recinto hacia un lugar conocido donde se encuentran la soledad, el desprecio, la melancolía, el jodido amor y la puta desesperación. Yo no accedo a la invitación de Fran, decido quedarme ahi, parado, cierro los ojos, y las lágrimas tocan a mi puerta, yo les doy entrada y no se van hasta que olvido por que es que sigo viviendo. La mujer que está a mi lado y que me besa al final de cada canción sabe que ésta canción me desmadra por completo, sabe que en realidad yo se la cantaba a ella, y no que estaba acompañando a Travis y a otros !0 mil fanáticos con una voz más.

Al demonio todo, se escucha Dritwood y mis lágrimas se van, Good Feeling, Closer, ohh por Dios, que bien se oyen las canciones del The Boy en vivo, Sing, Battleships, All I Want To Do Is Rock, Turn y Douggie se cae de nalgas por culpa de su tonto cable al amplificador que se le enreda en sus largas piernas que no dejó de mover jamás. Se levanta y rie como niño, yo también lo hago, mierda!!!, estoy tan feliz que empiezo a perder la razón.

Happy, Baby One More Time, Slideshow y Blue Flashing Light componen el primer encore de la banda, no era necesario, era obvio que ellos estaban disfrutando tanto tocar que no querían abandonar el escenario ni un segundo.

Fran toma de nuevo su guitarra y me hace llorar de nuevo, suena "20" en el palacio, la canto con todas mis fuerzas, cierro los ojos, disfruto cada sonido, no quiero que termine, pero no hay opción.

Todo Travis se juntan, se abrazan y con panderos en mano tocan una versión acústica realmente hermosa de Flowers In The Window. Cada uno a sus lugares, el setlist anuncia The Humpty Dumpty Love Song, puta madre!!!, yo creí que mis lágrimas ya no podrían regresar, pero lo hicieron y con mayor fuerza, me hacen recordar, hacen que duela. "The sun upon my forehead, it burns baby burns...baby burns". Una parte de mi vida donde la mujer que está a mi lado no lo estuvo por algún tiempo sale a flote, ella ahora sabe que ésta canción yo se la cantaba sin que lo supiera "Still all I need is you...I just need you"...ella sabe que me vida cambió mucho cuando se fué. Todos los físicos y matemáticos fallaron al tratar de que mi corazón no se partiera en dos. Pero, ésta noche nada puede salir mal, la mujer de la que les hablo está aquí, a mi lado, me ha besado, está aquí conmigo. ¿Esta es otra mamadota de mi mente o que?

Fran agradece a todos por estar aqui y a la mitad de Why Does It Always Rain On Me, advierte que quiere a todo el Palacio de los Deportes brincando, el Palacio obedece al gobernante y todos brincan queriendo llegar a arriba del ecenario y decirle a Fran cuan agradecidos están por hacer canciones tan bellas y por hacer que ésta noche del dos de agosto que está por concluir sea una parte más de la historia de cada persona.

Cuando el reloj está por marcar las doce de la noche, las guitarras amistosas son cambiadas por riffs estridentes y emblemáticos de toda una generación, la voz de Fran Healy toma un giro inesperado y se vuleve casi tan aguda y rasposa como la de Brian Johnson, es entonces cuando el fin está cercano, Back in Black anuncia el fín del día perfecto, Travis anuncia el fin de mi vida como la conocía hasta entonces.

Ésta noche, nada salió mal, mi grupo favorito enfrente, la mujer que amo a mi lado, mi canción favorita en el setlist.

One night can change everything in your life.

galletitabonita Posted: 07-08-07 2:54
+1 Votes Login To Vote
It was my firs time with Travis and I have no words to describe what I felt the last week when I met one of my favorite bands all over the world.

I just want to say that I love every member of Travis and thanks to all the staff for gave us a wonderful night.

Thanks for all your attention to your crazy fans like me and thank you for the largest gig in all my short life.

LUV U
Ilse
MrBellamy Posted: 07-08-07 5:09
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Awesome! pure energy, GRACIAS TRAVIS.

by the way Oasis who? Colplay..who?
traumerisch Posted: 07-08-07 5:48
+6 Votes Login To Vote
awesome!, great!, wonderful!, the best concert ever! or not guys?
thanks TRAVIS
Junnueth Posted: 07-08-07 5:09
Wow!! I can't even begin describing how great was this concert!! I've never seen TRAVIS in concert before and I had a big surprise!! you guys are awesome!!! The entrance was amazing... well in fact the hole concert, we never stopped singing and having so much fun, you guys rock!! I think this is the best concert I've ever been. Now more than ever I'm a huge fan. and don't 4get you made a promise so we'll see you here next year. Thnx 4 giving your soul in every song!! See u soon!!
Buffsak Posted: 08-08-07 12:20
Hi Guys!!!

After 5 days i still in shock!!!! Really Thank u!!! my soul isn't the same, since that magic night!!!
* o *.
I need a pic with u guys...T.T..i need it....and i couldn't got it.
U Guys...ROKS....
mariavig Posted: 08-08-07 4:26
Simply amazing!
You guys are great!
Thank you for your interaction with the audience! You're the best band in the world!
Hope to see you soon! Mexico loves you!
erikausagi Posted: 08-08-07 8:54
+2 Votes Login To Vote
at last! here's my review:

4 warriors. they're crossed the Sports Palace and at last they're on stage. Rocky's song theme is in the air. 4 warriors with a fight song. Suddenly they sound like... is it Iggy pop?? nop, it's Selfish Jean, by Travis, and all the Sports Palace, all these 10000 hearts, souls and throats are one. The warriors are ready to do their best tonight. Get an amazing night. song by song there's no wait, there's non stop. These 4 warriors has given the best and really, they're doing so well!!! And these 10000 souls are so thankful. All the expectation has converted to happiness and all these tired has became in full energy.

Fran is moving side by side to the stage, smiling and talking with the people, singing and lidering these 10000 souls to the sensation closest than heaven.
Dougie is smiling and moving so sexy as he is, that all the left side of the Sports Palace are like hypnotized with his moving. Even when he felt down! lol.
Neil at the drums is playing so amazing!!! there's the meeting point. He gets the best view of these big living room with 10000 souls became just one. His eyes and his smile show that he's really enjoying it.
Andy playing amazingly and masterly his guitar, can plays vertically or moving on side by side, and full of energy and maybe like a thankful way jumping to the crowd playing his guitar like a real rock star!!!

There's not choice!! If you are fan of Travis you will be more fanatic and if you don't, you're become in one of them. A promise that became truth, a looong show with surprises and unforgetable show: 2 1/2 hrs of feelings, surprising each one there, even jumping whenever you haven't a place to do it 'cause everybody wants to get closer to the stage, and spaces between people doesn't exist.

An unforgetable show with 31 songs plus an oe oe with the mexican flag -my mexican flag!- at Dougie's back like a cloak, and 3 songs that really, really makes me cry like no-one concert before had done. WTRY, My Eyes & WDIAROM. A show with a lot of energy and a bite, with hope and happiness, without more reason to know why Travis is my #1 band EVER!!! and with a promise to back the next year. And I'll be waiting Travis!!
androide Posted: 11-08-07 12:28
My review is right here

http://dyvid.blogspot.com/

Sorry everyone, but I wrote it in spanish...

THE BEST CONCERT EVER!!!
Mitzukuni Posted: 13-08-07 2:14
+1 Votes Login To Vote
It was the best day of my life!!!!! i went all the way from Morelia to be there, and it was more than worth it :'3
I'll be happy the rest of my life *.*
Best gig ever you guys ROCK! and make me smile every single time i listen to one of your songs :'3
luv ya all
sadly none of the pictures i take came out well... jumping up an down wile you try to take them is not a the best idea ._. but hey!! I will remember it all my life :'3
I hope to see you soon!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
pipedreamer Posted: 16-08-07 9:31
THANK YOU...
THANKS 4 EVERYTHING GUYS
You was so fuckin awesome that night i still petrified, every single song and moment was perfect, definitly the best concert in my life i cryed and laught at the same time...thanks for your music, pasion, honest feeling on the stage and the real connection that you made with us that night iam your fan since 99 when i heard "the man who" for the first time... your music and lyrics changed my life and musical sense forever,you are real ARTIST but also exellent human beings and thas unvaluable 4 us. fran you r how every musician should be, andy you r out of your mind you are a real ROCKSTAR, dougie my sister loves u and neil your drums are sounds amazing.
i remember when we was gettin out from the sports palace after your firts concert in mexico on 04 i promised to my sister and myself to be in all following travis concert in mexico PLEASE dont forget your promise, we will be wating for you next year.
i fell so proud of being fan of the best band on the planet.
good luck on your carrer guys but to be honest i never would like 2 see you on and megastage in front of million people, sorry...SELFHIS ME.
You should consider seriuslly to make a DVD in mexico next year. i almost forget!.. what a amazing setlist!!! all songs was perfect, thanks 4 that 31 moments. PIPEDREAMER
adiwelling Posted: 25-08-07 7:31
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Fue el mejor concierto al que he ido, a mi ya me gustaba muchisimo Travis pero despues de eso me gustaron mil veces mas.
Y pensar q estuve tan cerca de no ir.

Gracias Fran, Dougie, Andy Y Neil. Son los mejores. Continuen asi.
Sindy Posted: 28-08-07 9:45
ThanK you!!!!!

The best concert of my life.
kiltnena Posted: 05-09-07 10:10
+1 Votes Login To Vote
...Terminas amando a TRAVIS. Simplemente es así. Yo terminé viajando hasta Glasgow por ellos. Yo tenía otra ruta, y terminé yendo a conocer Glasgow por ellos, tan solo conocer sus raíces. De verdad son personas especiales, no todas las bandas tienen ese karisma y simplemente son de las mejores cosas ke me han pasado en la vida. Los cuatro son bellísimos y chidos, mi favorito es Dougie, pero los cuatro brillan intensamente muack!!
genia_gvan Posted: 12-09-07 8:19
Wow! the best day of my life! I still can remember everything! it was wonderful!
I knew that that day would be wonderful, but nothing compares, it was really more than just wonderful! I don't know any word to say how perfect, how fantastic, how beautiful, and how exciting it was!!!!
I remember how they started, they were with the people, they just walked beetween the people (I hated to be on the other side when they passed, but later...) ok, they started with Selfish Jean...one of my favorites!!!! wow I loved them so much!!! (well I still love them more than anything)
Every song was a gift for me, I thing everyone love to imagine Fran singing for each one, as you are the only one on the room, listening and screaming, dancing and jumping, singing and laughing and meybe, like me : cryin'.
Well I cried when the show started, I was so exited!!! I waited for that day 3 years! and it was oh so perfect! And I cried later, when I touched Andy... he was just in front of me!!!! he was so near!! I touched him and his guitar!!! so exiting! To watch Dougie playing there, and Fran singing so sweetly... was wonderful, and watch them rocking!!! they're the best band I know (just after the Beatles).
To sing every song was wonderful, some of them for myself (Side, for example), some of them for my boyfriend (like flowers in the window), who was enjoying the show with me. To call my little cousins to let them listen to closer, it was so funny; to listen Fran's stories about why or how he wrote some songs; wow! I don't know what to say...I just love Travis!!

I think it was the best day of my life, the best show of my life... it will be so hard to change my mind... August 2nd, the best day, the best show... Travis:the best band!!!

(Thank you for giving me the best day of my life).

I love you guys, please come back soon!!!!

Love:Genia. =)
infinite Posted: 18-09-07 2:49
+8 Votes Login To Vote
I Just don´t have words to describe that we are going to be able to live travis experience again !!

9 de noviembre !!

WOW !!

Just don´t agree with pre-sale only available for Banamex-citybank clients.
all of us wan´t tickets and it´s kinda unfair don´t got it at time if you are not client.
sux!!

About Sports Palace Concert just wanna say that it was the greatest show i ever been to.

Fran:
i´m a young father too and also and right know father & son song it´s my eyes !!

u keep your word guys we don´t have to wait 1 year !!

just 2 months !!!

meet you there.

9 de noviembre
Vive Cuervo Salon (salón 21)
phars Posted: 22-09-07 3:53
Wow!! It was the first time i saw Travis live, but they were already one of my favourite bands. It was amazing a great show!! 31 songs...they sung all importants songs on their career!!! I couldn't believe it!! They left everything on stage, so energetic!!!I had a blast!!! My favourite moments??? Side, The line is fine, U16 girls, Good feeling, Love will come through, My eyes, Closer, Blue flashing light. I think that's why Travis is a big band,and they prepared the scene to bands as coldplay, Franz ferdinand, the strokes...They give everything, they're so generous in every show!!!I'll always remember this concert!!THANKS GUYS FOR COMING!! YOU MADE WORTH MY SUMMER TIME!!! And i hope we'll meet again!!!
Palola Posted: 04-10-07 2:07
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Make me a Baby Fran!!!!! I'll pay you!!! I promise!!!!! I can support him!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU
GET ARCHIVE GIG REVIEWS VIA RSS (RSS?)

ARCHIVE FAQ
December
31 Castlegate, Aberdeen, UK 
30 Barrowlands, Glasgow, UK 
November
26 House Of Blues, San Diego, CA, US 
25 Marquee Theatre , Tempe, AZ, US 
24 House Of Blues, Anaheim, CA, US 
23 The Joint, Las Vegas, NV, US 
21 Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, US 
20 The Fillmore, San Francisco, CA, US