Thursday, July 19, 2007
Kool Haus, Toronto, ONT, CA

Send this page to a friend

Pictures: 114 Upload Photo

Reviews: 17 Post Review
the_imp Posted: 20-07-07 4:59
-1 Votes Login To Vote
What an AMAZING concert!!!
You guys are full of energy and really get into it and feed off the fans and vice versa.
LOVED IT!!!
Wow, wow and wow!
Incredible.
I was singing and bopping and jumping the whole time!
The whole crowd pogoing was the crowning glory to a truly phenomenal evening.
You guys are the best band in the world!!!

It's nice to find out some of the history of songs, like "20" and "My Eyes"
Please add "How Many Hearts" next time.
Thank you so much! Merci beaucoup! Mille grazie!
Muchos gracias! Danke sehr! Dalu! Shukriya! Tak!

P.S. Klaus!Klaus!Klaus!Klaus!Klaus!Klaus!Klaus!
tea_q Posted: 20-07-07 7:13
LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT!LOVED IT! Best concert yet!!!!!!

This is my 3rd time seeing Travis here in Toronto! You came back finally!! YAAAAAY!!

I fell in love with the music when I lived in the UK in 1999...been a huge fan ever since!!

COME BACK SOON!!!!
funnylittlefrog Posted: 20-07-07 1:10
That was amazing! I've been to about five shows now, and that must have been the best show I have seen yet!

Don't take so long to come back to Toronto!
kaalyynn Posted: 20-07-07 1:19
I'm sore, tired, my left ear is a little muffled, I'm even a little dehydrated but it was all well worth it. INCREDIBLE show last night. I nice mix of old and new. Great energy from start to finish. I've never had so much fun at a show before.

My lasting memory will be just how lovely and friendly they are with all their fans after the show. Thanks so much guys for the best concert experience and for the wonderful music.
Please don't make us wait another four years for another show!!! :D
P.S.: Thanks for playing Driftwood!!
CJHuctwith Posted: 20-07-07 1:26
John Paul White was awesome as an opener - the man's got pipes(and my wife and I met him outside after the show - sweet guy). I've never seen Travis (have 2 live DVDs) live so this what quite an experience. You guys should make videos to give to young bands, teaching them how to connect with audiences. I saw John Mayer on his recent tour, and although he's massively talented, there was no connection. He didn't talk to us. Fran's a beauty with his story for "My Eyes" and the tale leading to "20". My wife and I are still stunned that we got to High-5 our favourite band on their way to the stage. No other shows that I've seen compare. Thanks so much Travis. See you soon.
greeneyes007 Posted: 20-07-07 3:50
What an excellent show! It's been years, but so worth the wait!! You all poured your heart and soul and had so much fun doing it that it was contagious, right down to the last pogo jump! One of the best shows I’ve seen in a long time. I can't wait to see you all come back again to Toronto. Thanks for a fun, infectious show. I'm still smiling:)
The Eggman Posted: 20-07-07 5:13
What a fantastic show... I'm always blown away by the energy you guys put out. I fell in love with the music all over again, I can't wait to see another show. I'm moving to Scotland soon, so I hope to see you there, but keep coming back to Toronto! Canada loves you, we don't see you anywhere near often enough. You're without doubt the coolest band I've ever seen... too cool to be busy trying to be cool. Truly fantastic, I loved every second of it.
Wikler Posted: 20-07-07 5:24
This was my first Travis concert and what a great night.
What a interaction between artist and audience! Unbelievable.
Congratulations for your opinion, Fran: We want to see and listen our favorite musicians all the time and a big quantity of videos (in You Tube for instance) can show how important you are to all of us. Only few artist can understand that the most important is not only the profits but to fell the energy and the support of the fans in a great concert like yesterday.
You are the best guys. Come back to Toronto soon.
Why Does It Always Payne On Me Posted: 20-07-07 7:18
First Travis gig, and the BEST gig I've ever seen. The crowd was great, the band was great, John Paul White was great...

XD And Dougie has my pin. TAKE CARE OF IT!
chihoe Posted: 20-07-07 8:01
Seriously, what an awesome show?

The gang making their spectacular entrance, Fran belting out those sweet tunes that we love so very much and defending video-camers, Andy jumping into the crowd (I was right there, right next to him!), Dougie, Neil and Claus doing what they do best, and the audience contributing to such an amazing show!

My throat is sore from all the screaming and singing, my feet are sore from all the pogo-ing, my arms are sore from throwing them up in the air and taking loads of pictures and video.

Seriously, what a fantastic time I had..
feri Posted: 21-07-07 3:24
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! From the beginning until the end, you guys put an incredible show. Never seen a band who has so much energy on the stage, so creative, and interactive. The show rocked.
Billy Posted: 21-07-07 3:56
This was my first ever Travis concert and my only regret is that I did not attend one sooner! Truly an unbelievable performance...I will definitely be to more!!!
meags Posted: 21-07-07 5:44
This was the 2nd time I have seen Travis and it was hands down the best concert I've ever been to, the energy was amazing! My friend and I had the worst day getting to the concert, everything went wrong (including the car breaking down,losing $40 and finding out the hotel we were staying in did'int even exist haha) but we were determined to see them either way. It was all worth it! and we would do it all over again. Thanks so much for playing As you are and All I wanna do is rock. Thanks for being so friendly...and last but not least THANKYOU ANDY for taking the time to chat with me...you made my night!!!!!
Meagan
missboyleny Posted: 22-07-07 3:36
Absolutely amazing concert!!!!! I have loved you guys for years, but was never able to see you live. I must say it was well worth the wait. You guys are awesome live!!!! By far the best concert I have ever been too. You have such a conection with your audience and your energy is amazing! I can't wait to see you guys again!
needlemania Posted: 23-07-07 6:35
This was my 5th Travis show, and all I can say is "WOW"!!! The band just gets better live, and it was a treat to hear songs representing the entire catalogue. The way Fran goes from acoustic to electric guitar is so effortless and smooth, and his voice is among the best in rock today.

Toronto loves you guys, and I can't wait for you to return!
liberated Posted: 24-07-07 8:30
What a brilliant show! It's been 4 years since I last saw Travis, and this show was so worth the wait. Everything about it was perfect. The new songs sounded great along with the old ones. I loved hearing "20". Fran looked like he was getting emotional while playing it, which was really sweet. Travis are still my favourite live band. They're amazing performers and there's always great crowd interaction. I haven't stopped smiling since the show.
It was also lovely meeting the guys. They really are the nicest people you could ever meet. Can't wait to see them again.
Travis-O-Mally Posted: 28-07-07 1:11
I have been to probably 100 live shows, including seeing Travis one time before, and this was by far better than any concert I have ever seen. Energy was unheard of..Song arrangement was incredible...crowd was insane...I can't say enough about how perfect that show was, everyone I have talked to that attended say the same things! Travis are back on top and are the best band in the world, hands down!!!
GET ARCHIVE GIG REVIEWS VIA RSS (RSS?)

ARCHIVE FAQ
December
31 Castlegate, Aberdeen, UK 
30 Barrowlands, Glasgow, UK 
November
26 House Of Blues, San Diego, CA, US 
25 Marquee Theatre , Tempe, AZ, US 
24 House Of Blues, Anaheim, CA, US 
23 The Joint, Las Vegas, NV, US 
21 Wiltern Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, US 
20 The Fillmore, San Francisco, CA, US