Travis

Sunday, March 01, 2009
Olympic Hall, Seoul, KR

Send this page to a friend

Pictures: 224 Upload Photo

Members at this show: 190 Add My Name
0a0a, abdianabs, ah930322, amadeo, angelscanlon, anna8822, anna8822, anolpink, anum, baileyflower, belle, bgm038, birusuki, Bong, bory, causeyou, celeth, cerulean, chaewonmom, ChoiSujin, chopinholic, couji3524, cranberra, dadami, ddeumyi, ddnoon, dearestdarcy, Dlovetof, DougDougie, dreamerdeng, dyeworld, echenoz, elliejung, ELSE, epinell, epinell, epitaph88, eunkyo, EunSook, feeltravis, flylimousine, freesiamin, gamin, ggtravis, ghdls1505, gotkd3543, GreenTea, gugushigushi, gydudrnswk, hanne97, happymil, haseebanana, hearyoume, heeryung, herring, herz, heyjin, Hiromi-Y, Hong, hoondior, hye-eun, hyejoo1015, hyeyoung, hyun-ju, imdlwl, inG, jade0305, JamesR, JeeWoongChoi, jejmiml, jinhee, jinsung90, jiroai, Jiwon, jiyeon, Jiyoung, Jo-dong, jonghyunl, josee, josee, Juhee, JulieJang, jyoji, Kae_MK, kanibora, kbor, kimj, kinoist, kkotssap, kor_youjin, KWON, kyungHye, leegun, lemon1215, lemon1215, longumni2, longumni2, lovelyanne, luvumuse, malena, mayfly, melllow, metroretro, mimyo, MINAKIM, misscharming, mlandbh, MQ, Na-rae, naive, newpower, newspring, nodanger, number0, oeunna, parangnamu, PARKBC, Parkgahyun, parlante, peacechoi, peenee, pentaportK, photosky, pillyul, pullpink, purplesky, qqq0513, racanto, rafus, rainbow6669, redapple6, redrum2097, reinherd, Remu, robin808, rory, rtwo, ryun, schneein, seojin, seon119, Seulgi, sgl3268, Shiny, shoook, shybonobono, sincine, sing12345, singme0430, SJ, sn1062, snoop_dogg, songha, sonmiri, SORAH-Y, soyeong, spitz, ss_oi, stay, sue0123, sue0123, Sungjiang, sungsik, supercanvas, teabreak2, thatsgood17, tkddms, tlfqldk77, Tomoki, traviis, travisista, ur_rock, vcaniv, veryarn, viciousjin, vitamin, wackymina, waijay, westeni, winatel, xgote, yangji, yeeynmn, Yikes, yoco817, yong2loveu, yuhwa, YuNa, ziyeon, ziyeon

Reviews: 56 Post Review
Hiromi-Y Posted: 01-03-09 1:56
+16 Votes Login To Vote
Amazing! Amazing!! Amazing!!!

Dear, all of Seoul...
I was really impressed by you! I was really really impressed by paper airplanes at "Closer":) Surprise song "20", and I think that it's your power to have listened to "Happy" which it play when they are really happy only:D Maybe member of Travis will be happy than anyone:) It was an unforgettable day. All of Seoul, thank you very very much!!!

P.S. Special thanks Fran!!

H x

Setlist:
Chinese Blues
J. Smith
Selfish Jean
Writing To Reach You
Re-Offender
Something Anything
Long Way Down
Love Will Come Through
Closer
Side
Driftwood
Falling Down
Sing
My Eyes
Song To Self
Before You Were Young
Turn
----------
"20"
Ring Out The Bell
All I Want To Do Is Rock
Slide Show
Blue Flashing Light
----------
Flowers In The Window
Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
----------
Happy
viciousjin Posted: 01-03-09 2:31
+3 Votes Login To Vote
What a wonderful night~~~~~

It just AMAZING nothing more to say..
I got Andy's Peak!!!!!!!!!!!

I never forget today

see you soon~
hanne97 Posted: 01-03-09 2:42
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Thank you so much! It was just increadible, indeed. I used to think that I wouldn't have any chance to see you in Korea. However, it was the second concert in Korea and I can't still believe I already saw you twice! Also I have to say it was the best moment in my life, so I really thank for your visitng, good songs and endless enthusiasm!! Plus, I'm quite proud that tonight we(Korean fans)really made a big moment for ourselves as well as for you guys!! When we flew the airplanes, and scattered the pieces of papers, sining along, I was impressed by the fact that we actually participated in the concert like band members. So we were the ONE at the moment, I think.
Again thanks for giving us the unforgettable moment and feeling. Take care and see you soon!!!
With Love from Korea.
dadami Posted: 01-03-09 3:22
+2 Votes Login To Vote

See you soon!

I already waiting :)
sing12345 Posted: 01-03-09 3:59
+8 Votes Login To Vote
TRAVIS is the best!!!! TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!TRAVIS is the best!!!!
Jiwon Posted: 01-03-09 4:16
+6 Votes Login To Vote
I'll never ever forget today. Thanks to all the people in the hall and Fran, Andy, Dougie, Neil. Everybody was just amazing that i don't know what to say.. especially when airplanes flying everywhere on the part 'closer~ closer~' and papers(we hope it looked like flowers) raining everywhere on the part 'wow~ look at you now~'. It's incredible that 20 and Happy were played! They weren't on the setlist!! I was really moved when i found it out.

Fran, I hope you take paper airplanes safely to your home and show your son, hehe ;) btw, they are really fast though it is only a paper. try it!;)

thanks again for the wonderful night.

see you guys soon,
take care

p.s.
i was the one who threw the airplane with writing 'sing us sailing away' i saw Dougie looked it.. plz next time hope to enjoy it :)))
lemon1215 Posted: 01-03-09 6:30
+7 Votes Login To Vote
Fantastic...
It was just the best show i've ever seen before!!

In Incheon Pentaport Rockfestival 2008, Fran said to us "See you soon! Don't forget us!"
Since Fran said those words, korean fans have looked forward to seeing travis concert in seoul soon.
And you guys didn't disapponted us. You really came to Korea again!

Tonight we felt that we became just ONE under travis music.

Still many people don't(or can't) go to sleep even though almost all of them, including me, have to go to work or to school in the morning.(it's over 3 am)
Most of us are watching photos and videos recorded today's show.
In those videos and photos we can find your smiles, songs and screams.

We were really happy to see you guys smiling when fans flew airplanes and paper cuts. (actually many fans have folded papers into the shape of an airplane and cut a lot of papers for a few days waiting for tonignt!)

Tonight, korean fans really enjoyed the show and feel grateful for your fantastic performance. We are already looking forward to seeing your next concert in Korea!
We are happy, as you guys said,

"I'm so happy 'cause you're so happy!"

(the very last song made us almost crazy!!)
Fran Posted: 02-03-09 1:57
+278 Votes Login To Vote
Hey everyone, last night I was speechless. I will never forget this show as long as I live. That you have taken our band so close to your hearts is humbling but that you reflect this in such a thoughtful, beautiful and visual way totally took us all by surprise.
We know how special last night was and we know this doesn't happen with every band that comes to your country.
So thanks every one of you again for making it a night I will always rememeber.
xfx
kkotssap Posted: 02-03-09 3:00
+6 Votes Login To Vote
It was the best concert ever in my life.

Especially, Paper plane flying and sprinkling colored paper event by Korean fans!!

I'll never forget that fantastic moment.
That was amazing and made Travis ROCK!!

Perfect Travis!
AWESOME Fans!

AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!

I'm so proud that I was one of those.

jonghyunl Posted: 02-03-09 3:29
+5 Votes Login To Vote
Hi all,

It was awesome to be there with you all of the Korean fans and TRAVIS. The chemistry between Travis and Korean fans are just so perfect that makes the every single moment was unforgettable.
Thank you, Travis for giving me such a great time and music as always, and I hope to see you again very soon.

Cheers!
sonmiri Posted: 02-03-09 5:18
+8 Votes Login To Vote
TRAVIS!!♡♡♡
you are my SUPER HERO!
lastnight was so COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
thaks for a fantastic&dreamy night!
I'll never forget~~forever~~~~~~~~~~
I hope to see you again soon~
come quickly!!
please~:D love!
peenee Posted: 02-03-09 5:19
+5 Votes Login To Vote
thank you for the great show. it was just amazing!! and i guess almost all the peoole in the room felt the same way - i could not even go to sleep last night. ;-)

yes, i'm so happy coz you're so happy just like that you're so happy coz i'm so happy!

hope to see you (very)soon!

your fan
inwon

qqq0513 Posted: 02-03-09 5:52
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Thang you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ but i couldn't go to your concert..... in Korea(한국) Sorry~~~~~~~ but come again~~~ come every year~~
longumni2 Posted: 02-03-09 6:08
+4 Votes Login To Vote
Travis~~!!
I was so happy,coz you were so happy~^^

thank you~

Yikes Posted: 02-03-09 6:14
+3 Votes Login To Vote
Hi, Fran. Dougie, Andy, Neil. And all the guys and girls at last night's show.

Through the whole night and dawn, my heart was beating crazy and my eyes were full of tears. I just couldn't believe this concert actually happened in that beautiful and brilliant way. I thought that it is so lucky to be there, being one of Korean fans and watch your show together.

And I was deeply impressed that Travis, you guys, were also touched with us.
Beside the unforgettable ments and acts, you played two more songs than all of us(including you guys, i guess!) expected. And you guys...smiled so happily.
Up there, Fran said it was speechless. It was speechless for us, too, that you guys not just remembered us, but also treated us in such a lovely way.
It was far more great than I hoped for. That feeling, it is...beyond the words. I just can't forget your smiles. From the last night, I think my small world of motionless days begin to change in some sweet way...

Thanks, for all you've done.
Take care!
parlante Posted: 02-03-09 6:15
+6 Votes Login To Vote
such a night! such a show! all that energy, music... just awesome. i can even feel that throbbing sound of bass still now! i can never forget every single moment of yesterday night. thank you TRAVIS for the great show and thank you everyone who was there. your fans in korea will always remember the show and you will always be welcomed! i hope to see you again and wish it to be very soon :)

love, B
xgote Posted: 02-03-09 6:28
+1 Votes Login To Vote
First of all, Thank you for come again!
And Thank you for such a great show!!
I'm very touching about your motions, musics, feeling to show us and my favorite song "HAPPY".
I didn't expect to sing a song 'happy'. It gives a happiness to me:D
You told us 'SEE YOU SOON'! and I never fogot the promise. We will prepare the another event and we will wait. Don't foger us! And SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

ah, Dougie took my mini travis flag, but maybe it smells of sweat. so now i'm to shy....:-(

Anyway, I'M SO HAPPY CAUSE TRAVIS SO HAPPY
OH~OH~OH~I'M SO HAPPY~
ggtravis Posted: 02-03-09 6:33
+2 Votes Login To Vote
I love Travis forever♡
you are the best band in my life
i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis i love travis!!!!!!!♡
have a nice day!!!!!!
chaewonmom Posted: 02-03-09 6:38
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Hi, Travis
you all were so amazing last night!!
I was so so happy to be with you guys in historical moments like yesterday.

We korean fans will never forget about your great songs and smiles. ^.^

I hope I can see you all again soon.
Thank you TRAVIS, I love you TRAVIS!!!
sungsik Posted: 02-03-09 6:56
+1 Votes Login To Vote

I couldn't be there because I'm not living in Korea now..
I really should've been there..

I bet no one knows the feeling in their show. However if you have been their show just only one time in "Korea", I'm pretty sure you never want to miss it.

I was really considering whether I shoul go to Korea or not only for the concert.

all You guys in the show must have been so happy, and it must've been the best momont of your life.

eunkyo Posted: 02-03-09 7:08
+5 Votes Login To Vote
Thanks for the brilliant gig. It was a magical moment.

I want to say thank for all the people in there. I think everyone made the show. Travis made us rock and we made Travis rock!
Dlovetof Posted: 02-03-09 7:39
+2 Votes Login To Vote
"I'M SO HAPPY, CUZ YOU'RE SO HAPPY!"

WE ARE SOOOooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUZ ME & YOU'RE SOOOooo HAPPY!!!!!!!
epinell Posted: 02-03-09 7:51
+2 Votes Login To Vote
hi travis!!
i don't fotget the last night!
Amazing!!! so i don't sleep all night

you must back to Seoul!

I love Fran!! I love Travis
anna8822 Posted: 02-03-09 8:09
+2 Votes Login To Vote
i ahd to pull an all-nighter to cut paper and fold paper plane
only for travis!!

i never forget... +_+
thanks for beautiful remembrance
never never never neverrrrr forget~

see you soon!
promise me.
melllow Posted: 02-03-09 9:09
+6 Votes Login To Vote
Really great performance
Turns off the lights for the first time this song comes up, since I could not stand still
Last year when this place
I can see that this man from afar
But I'd see him again so quickly I did not imagine
I was in front of Andy
I can not forget Andy's shy smile
Andy play with passion throughout the two hours that made me swoon
The plane of the paper, I look so dazzling and I'm impressed
Closer to the voice of all of one call!
I'm not going to forget
And Fran's Encore song named "Twenty"
Lovely jubbly every time I hear it too!
Finally, the
Happy !!!!!!!
I bought the album "Singles" first.
So this song I was too friendly
This is amazing coming directly
and according to the setlist it was not even expected to Encore song
I was impressed
I was so happy the whole show
see you soon ~ very soon ♥
GreenTea Posted: 02-03-09 9:18
+2 Votes Login To Vote
It was my best gig ever!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish that Travis would come to Korea every year!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE you so much Travis!!!!
JeeWoongChoi Posted: 02-03-09 11:26
+2 Votes Login To Vote
It's was fantastic show ever!
I'll never forget the memory we shared last night.
Thanks you for giving us amazing experience.
I hope to see you soon~
Korean fans love TRAVIS~
stay Posted: 02-03-09 12:26
+2 Votes Login To Vote
It was the best show i've ever seen before! I'll never ever forget last night.
Thank you♡
see you very soon^^
seon119 Posted: 02-03-09 3:29
+3 Votes Login To Vote
hello amazing Travis,

the night is one of the shiniest days of my life. all the people really enjoyed the night and were moved, also saw this great band felt the same.
really thanks and remember there are crazy but innocent peolple waiting for you here far from your home.

schneein Posted: 02-03-09 5:31
+4 Votes Login To Vote
i'm glad you feel the same ! F! :))
you guys are so awesome and amazing !

I made 100 airplains and paper flowers for this show. not just me but many fans.

but when you smiled, we got rewards. it took my breath away.

i wanted to say goodbye and see you really soon. but you left the our country really early today

whatever, enjoy your plane
and See you really soon okay ?
(Be as good as your word lol!!)
I believe you :)!

love you more than words

your else ;))!
jejmiml Posted: 02-03-09 11:02
+3 Votes Login To Vote
I could find my wish in Travis' live.
I promised to me never kill myself.
I still afraid of the dark, But I'll try to follow the light, and I'll try to my mind wide open...
I really appreciate Fran, Andy, Dougie, Neil, all of the staffs, and all of the audience people...
I really hope to see you soon..!!
Thank you very much!!I love Travis!!!

(I'm poor at English, but I tried..)
winatel Posted: 02-03-09 11:49
+2 Votes Login To Vote
This show can be summurized like this:

I'M SO HAPPY CUZ YOU'RE SO HAPPY!

I'll never forget that moment..
the moment we sang "I'm so happy cuz you're so happy" to Travis and so did Travis to us..

BEST GIG I'VE EVER SEEN...
yoco817 Posted: 03-03-09 7:28
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Hi Travis^^
Thanks for comming to korea~!!
I watched your show on the 1th of March.
Thanks to you, I was able to have an enchanting experience.
I won't forget this performance forever T_T .
Please, remember there are so many Korean fan of yours..
I expect to see you again, cheering for you inside my heart.

So amazing!!!!!haha~~^^
oeunna Posted: 03-03-09 8:45
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Hi! (^0^)

I don't know what I start to say...

First of all,
I'd like to say thanks u & Love u guys'!!! It was such a fantastic night!! If I have miss your live, I couldn't have got sleep until the year you guys come to Korea again.

Anyway, I hope you come back to Korea very soon as you talk to us. And, at the next Live in Korea, we will do our best to make you guys get impressed more than this. You can look foward to it. Love ya...

P.S

When I listend to the song 'Selfish Jean' at first, I was so suprised. Because you called my name in it!!!!

"Hey Jean don't rock the boat"

My name is Hye-Jin.kkk~
Sounds same, huh? kkkkk~

Frankly, I was Thinking the words of the song sounds like me. (-.-a)

Anyway, thank you for the song for only me.. hahaha!!! (^0^)

teabreak2 Posted: 03-03-09 10:51
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Wow!! amazing!!
All photos and reviews are reminding me wonderful sunday night. It was one of best concert I've ever had.
I can not forget paper airplanes, sparking coloerful papers, fever, cheerful audience, and how Fran was moved.

Thanks for Travis and fans who made a wonderful night.

See you soon
causeyou Posted: 03-03-09 1:06
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Olympic Hall...
it was absolutely overwhelming..
can't ever never forget it..

guess I should come over to England or other countries to be a part of it again!

mlandbh Posted: 03-03-09 1:52
+2 Votes Login To Vote

I love you anyway, TRAVIS ♡

please don't forget us!
we are passionate Korean audiences!
right?
we have a deal
fran,you said "see you soon~"
so you must come back Korea~!:)
Shiny Posted: 03-03-09 2:09
+5 Votes Login To Vote

HELLO ~

I'm your Korean fan (twinkling*)SHINY.
Your stage made me speechless.
It was FANTASTIC, AMAZING......
I can't discribe it.
I have been to some concert of others.
But your concert was so awesome better than anything.
When the opening part of concert, I thought I'm dying from pressure.
But a few minutes later, i would die for a moment.
Because I was really happy.

No music no life.
I felt that again by TRAVIS

I'll never forget this concert.
Plz, don't forget Korea&Korean fan(include me)
See you soon :)

P.S. Thanks for everything♥
Jo-dong Posted: 03-03-09 2:58
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Dear Dear Travis, Fran, Dougie,Andy and Neil

I'm so haapy to know you
happy to listen to your brilliant music
happy to go and enjoy your concert
happy to be with you guys and the great people love you like me
and happy to remember that day
I'm still in the dream of the day

you made my day it was so lovely!!
Thank you, Thank you vey much!

I have never imagined to listen to
20 and happy that day.
happy, is my favourite song of yours.
fantastic-absolutely fantastic-

please don't forget to visit us again
welcoming-welcoming- you guys whenever you come ;)

I love you!!!

xx from Dong
Hong Posted: 03-03-09 4:03
+2 Votes Login To Vote
I cant believe what happened on that day. Songs and performances were like magics.

I really wish to see TRAVIS soon in Korea.
I really wish to experience the magic again~~:)
amadeo Posted: 03-03-09 6:17
+1 Votes Login To Vote
Hellow Travis :)

Seeing Travis's gig, it was one of the biggest wish in my entire life time. And eventually dream came true. I can't believe this, but it's ture.
I thank that I was in there. I can't find just fit words.

Thank you for the wonderful performance and your big smile. That's so heartwarming. I was so happy 'cause you're so happy. it's such a beautiful thing, exchaging happiness. I never forget that moment as long as I live ever.

Actually I have thought I want to die while I see Travis's gig ;), because that's may be the happiest moment in my life. But after the show, I felt lusted for life strongly more than ever. Because Fran said we'll be back soon, see you soon. ;)
Yes, I'll always waiting for you. I can hardly wait to meet you again.

Thank you Travis. You never know you send me what these are.
I hope to hear your music as long as I can breathe.

Korea is so far away from you, but I wish you good luck with you all in here.
Take care.
xoxoxo
pentaportK Posted: 04-03-09 1:38
+2 Votes Login To Vote
I'm still in there at the magical nignt. We met each other for the first time but we were like friends. Perhaps Travis music make us like that. The music was close to us always even it took a longtime to come here to see us. I realise again music makes people how happy and beautiful. specially your music. I can say just Thank you. I can explain another way. Thanks for keeping promise last summer. See you soon, very soon.

love.
sook.
travisista Posted: 04-03-09 2:00
+4 Votes Login To Vote
It has passed 3 days since I was at the 'greatest' concert.

You guys kept saying 'thank you' to the audience during the concert, but I must say 'thank you' to you all the members, Fran, Andy, Dougie and Neil!
It was amazing. T.T
I will never forget this show.

As you told us before, I hope that we(S.Korean people) could see you soon.

And I hope you dig out 'the Soul of Seoul' from us.^-^

ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

LOVE & PEACE, YJ.
ryun Posted: 04-03-09 2:49
+2 Votes Login To Vote
Best of the best
T R A V I S
hye-eun Posted: 04-03-09 3:43
+1 Votes Login To Vote
I'm very happy(@'ω'@)
Thank you vary much~ TRAVIS!!

。" ゚☆,。・:*:・゚★o(ยด▽`*)/♪Thanks♪\
happymil Posted: 04-03-09 7:14
+2 Votes Login To Vote
The times were very meaningful for me.

I think I won't forget last night forever.

Fran, you look very great when you are smiling.
ziyeon Posted: 04-03-09 12:28
+1 Votes Login To Vote
(It's a little bit late..but!)
It was Amazing! That moment was breathtaking!!
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THIS CONCERT!
Thank you sooooooo much!!

I alreay miss you guys!!
From that night, I am (and we are) waiting!!
See you soon!

I am happy cause you are happy :)
anolpink Posted: 04-03-09 1:16
+3 Votes Login To Vote
It was just amazing, amazing, and amazing.
rtwo Posted: 04-03-09 1:36
+1 Votes Login To Vote
gig was truly amazing,great,incredible,fantastic! and Travis totally blew me away!!!
Please be back soon!!!
luvumuse Posted: 05-03-09 6:36
+2 Votes Login To Vote
hi
i love u all guys.
i will never forget that amazing night
i went to pentaport Rock Festival. though it was the first time that i listen your songs i was jumping with tearful eyes. since then, my favorite musician is you!! by the way i really liked happy which is not on the setlist. "i'm so happy cuz you're so happy"~ Wow. i really like it. i have a favor. it may sounds a little bit rude, but..i really want to say to you.
when you release next album, would you make korean special track? you have sarah for japan already...
well, it's just my hope. and i hope you saw the paper plane written "SAILING AWAY PLS"
i was hoping you see that, and play us that song.. well, but i liked 'Happy' and '20'! i'll always love you travis.
SORAH-Y Posted: 06-03-09 3:04
+1 Votes Login To Vote

I will always rememeber that night
pran, I will never forget your voice.

hyun-ju Posted: 06-03-09 3:25
+7 Votes Login To Vote
After the performance was over I'm even feeling a sense of emptinessw.

This is because even before the performance was held, i really waited for this moment and thought about this moment while listening to the music. So the thought that this is now over is really getting to me. I miss it. Memory is at that time yet fresh instantaneous a hawk I was too fantastic, and was wonderful really. I was discolored eagerly that the how many hours has haded better persist eternally.

When "Why does it always rain on me" song came out I was in tears. The fact that i was at the same place, same time, collaborating with and listening to your music was unbelievable. I was so happy that tears came out.
The audience and you guys communicated and became one.

You guys are the best band ever and I've received the most memorable emotion that i doubt I'll ever feel never again in the future.
Above all, I'm happy that you guys also felt touched by this performance.
There is yet all moments in my memory. I will be remembered eternally in moments the highest my life not to be able to forget.
I'm really thankful............ and until we meet again stay healthy!
JamesR Posted: 07-03-09 1:18
+3 Votes Login To Vote
Dear Travis,
I am from Glasgow and my girlfriend is from Korea. Imagine how good the show was for me ! Glasgow / Scotland has never been better represented and Korea did itself proud. Maybe now more bands will come here thanks, in part, to the enthusiasm your visit has sparked. Amazing. Keep doing what you're doing and please come back. Love on ya.Hoooooooaaaaaaaaaaa
JamesR Posted: 07-03-09 1:18
+3 Votes Login To Vote
Dear Travis,
I am from Glasgow and my girlfriend is from Korea. Imagine how good the show was for me ! Glasgow / Scotland has never been better represented and Korea did itself proud. Maybe now more bands will come here thanks, in part, to the enthusiasm your visit has sparked. Amazing. Keep doing what you're doing and please come back. Love on ya.Hoooooooaaaaaaaaaaa
singme0430 Posted: 15-03-09 2:37
+2 Votes Login To Vote
I didn't get a chance to write a review, so let me write a little, though it's been already about 2 weeks since that wonderful gig. It was such a BRILLIANT night. Actually, it was my very first time to go to a rock concert, and I was totally excited. Travis performed really lots of songs FANTASTICALLY. Besides, Korean fans did some great things: paper airplanes, pieces of paper, etc. Sorry for my poor and rambling review and thanks for reading. I have no idea how to express all the things including my feeling, and all the best moments of the concert. Anyway, TRAVIS ARE THE BEST BAND.

Gyeong-ryeong.
DougDougie Posted: 15-03-09 1:16
+1 Votes Login To Vote
JUST AMAZING SHOW I've ever seen!!!!!!
GET ARCHIVE GIG REVIEWS VIA RSS (RSS?)

ARCHIVE FAQ
November
12 Joes Pub, New York, NY, US 
11 Joes Pub, New York, NY, US 
10 Joes Pub, New York, NY, US 
08 Joes Pub, New York, NY, US 
07 Joes Pub, New York, NY, US