Travis

Tuesday, November 25, 2003
Razzmatazz, Barcelona, ES

Send this page to a friend

Pictures: 16 Upload Photo

Reviews: 3 Post Review
sara spain Posted: 24-09-04 7:39
my second travis gig and the best for me!!!!
i went from mallorca so i take the plane to the amazing barcelona....was walking all day and finnaly i went to the venua to see how many ppl was there....was 5 in the afternoon and the show stars at 10,,4 person was there we start to talk about the band and suddenly the guys come!!!! was so fantastic!!!!!we we talking making pics kissing!!! was amazing!!!the guys rock ara fantastic!!! them the show...afer 5 hours waiting stars the gig....was fantstic!!!! the sound was really cool and the guys fantastic!!! all the best songs, acoustic flowers in the window!!!!funny dougie dance in somewer else...all rock with all i want to do is rock!!!!new and old songs what a gig!!!! thanks guys for everything u rock !!! (and come back soon!!!)
ElenTravis Posted: 28-09-04 3:20
Yes oh Yes I was there!
And what a honour it was!
My second Travis concert, and hopefully not my last, I couldn't decide if it was better than the first time I went!
This time I went witha a friend and got RIGHT to the front. I couldn't believe I was so close to my favourite band! And I swore Dougie smiled at me several times!
Even if he didn't, the whole thing was AMAZING, including the fact that when they gave out Fran's plectrums, I got one! And he actually played with it! The writing on it is smudged and the plastic of it scratched where he played with it and held it! I was SO happy!
:D
Well, that was my experience... my only regret is that I didn't take a camera because I was SO close and I could have got some of the best photos ever!
But now thanks to this community i can find pics other people took! the genius! :D

-Elen-
Lya Posted: 19-10-04 7:46
Well, I have no words to describe that day... it means so much in my life...
Anyways... it was great.
All started when my friends and me decided to go to razzmatazz a little earlier than the concert time (at 4:00pm, 4 hours earlier than the concert time!!) because we wanted to try to meet the guys... and around 6:00pm... what a surprise! We could see a car and inside it... wow! It's Fran... and Doug... and Andy... and Neil!! It was surprising because all of fans... we are so nervous and nobody didn't dare speak or go with them... and, then, Fran and the guys came to us and gave their hands and started to speak with us (really so nice act)... They gave us the possibility to know them and now, i don't only think that the guys are great musicians... now i know that they are so nice people. It was wonderful and the night was magical... Andy jumped to the stands!! Fran play Flowers in the window unplugged!! Doug with his sexy gestures.. ;P and Neil smiling all the time. Guys you made me cry, but for the happyness i felt that day and every day when I remember that day, "THE DAY" :) Just can say THANK YOU ;)
GET ARCHIVE GIG REVIEWS VIA RSS (RSS?)

ARCHIVE FAQ
December
20 Alexandra Palace, London, UK 
05 Mono, Oslo, NO 
05 Spektrum, Oslo, NO 
04 Annexet, Stockholm, SE 
02 Haukelandshallen, Bergen, NO 
November
30 Spektrum, Trondheim, NO 
28 Valby Hallen, Copenhagen, DK 
27 Columbiahalle, Berlin, DE