Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
sumiresailon
Okay kids, I’m really going to sleep now.
The allergy meds already made me pass out for a while… and then I woke up and came straight back to the forum. Help!sumiresailon
如果能早点听摇滚就好了,那时候还沉浸于被甩的悲痛难以自拔🤣而且听二次元更多。。😅
sumiresailon
Woah!Such a wonderful memory.😻
sumiresailon
At 17,we can be so good at saying the opposite of what you actually feel.🤍
sumiresailon
哈哈第一次是2013北京上海两地的草莓,第二次是2017summer sonic上海,第三次就是2024北京草莓,我觉得来上海开个专场指日可待,上海的乐迷消费力高,尤其疫情结束后感觉更能抢票了,英伦乐队来基本都秒空,希望乐队能联系摩登天空做个调研。
13/06/2026 at 19:28 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1966sumiresailon
Dreams burn down,OX4,Light in a quiet room.
I think the first two albums are still best listened to in full.😼13/06/2026 at 19:15 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1959sumiresailon
Ride’s three albums from 1990, 1992, and 1994 are all brilliant — and so is the first half of their 2024 album Interplay.😉
sumiresailon
Never set a song you love as your alarm clock😹
13/06/2026 at 18:48 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1943sumiresailon
I really like The Cure and Ride,and I think Ride is underrated.
sumiresailon
I totally adore you, Diana!!!you can’t help singing out “bus” either, just like me, right? 🚌
sumiresailon
Haha, so the net-addicted teenager has been here all along🤓
sumiresailon
孩子我们真的不能再玩了哈哈哈哈੧ᐛ੭
sumiresailon
Our band – both the music and this forum – truly makes us feel safe. I hope they can return to Oslo soon. Wishing you all the best. May your mother watch over you.❤️
sumiresailon
中国国内就强烈推荐新疆。西藏,云南,川西没去过但是也很想去,舟山的海也不错,这种自然风光更好的地方都值得去,其他城市同质化太严重了……今年去了日本,不过没来得及玩关西,下次也要去,大学期间请一定要珍惜签证容易下的日子(doge)
-
This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by
sumiresailon.
13/06/2026 at 12:50 in reply to: Film Book Game Recommendations-please share if you feel like it. #1847sumiresailon
I’ve decided to watch Aftersun and The Promised Land this weekend. Starting with Aftersun tonight – hope my tears won’t fall into my dinner.🥹
-
This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts
