sumiresailon

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Anyone been to David’s show with Fran? #2987
    sumiresailon

    Awww thanks Sara🤓

    in reply to: Anyone been to David’s show with Fran? #2985
    sumiresailon

    World tour? I’ll start packing!!🤓

    in reply to: Anyone been to David’s show with Fran? #2983
    sumiresailon

    He looks adorable with his shirt half-tucked — like he started getting dressed and just decided that was enough.👻

    in reply to: Anyone been to David’s show with Fran? #2982
    sumiresailon

    So happy for you

    in reply to: Birthday boy! #2823
    sumiresailon

    Happy birthday Fran!!! 🤓

    in reply to: Old magazine find: We Want Dougie #2797
    sumiresailon

    I guess Dougie probably wins that one — but I’m Team Fran.Sorry Dougie🤭

    in reply to: Thank you L.A. Times <3 / 2nd Anniversay #2796
    sumiresailon

    Beautiful memories♡

    in reply to: Obsession #2795
    sumiresailon

    I’m planning to catch Obsession and Triangle at the cinema when they come out in a few days. I’ve actually seen Triangle before. But honestly, just thinking about it still makes my skin crawl. So even though I’ve already watched it once, I’m still bracing myself. Hope they’re not too terrifying this time round – I might end up sleeping with the lights on again😨

    in reply to: Movies – Decent ones!! #2794
    sumiresailon

    Last year one of my absolute favourites was Fire of Love – that documentary about the volcano couple. The love story really got me, and the soundtrack was spot on. Today I started watching Robot Dreams, and I’ve got to say, the animation style is properly charming – really unique.

    Also, I’ve been adding all Travis friends’ film recommendations to my watchlist – cheers for those! It’s turning into a massive list, though, so it’ll take me ages to get through. I’ll chip away at it slowly._(:⁍」∠)_

    in reply to: Travis song music cup! #2793
    sumiresailon

    Me too♡

    in reply to: Travis song music cup! #2792
    sumiresailon

    Hi Ocio.This is too difficult to choose!😹

    in reply to: music video observation #2555
    sumiresailon

    Hahaha why does it always rain on an egg???(I really like coming around mv!)🥺

    in reply to: Jet Lag #2490
    sumiresailon

    I’ve never experienced jet lag…🤣Hope you’re feeling better soon. Maybe one day a trip to the UK will let me find out what it’s like👻

    in reply to: Terremoto en Venezuela / Earthquake in Venezuela #2484
    sumiresailon

    🙏🏻❤️

    in reply to: Howdy #2388
    sumiresailon

    Good afternoon Neil! Really hope to see you all again soon — caught two shows in Japan earlier this year and they were both amazing. Such great memories. ☺️ And China would be more than happy to welcome you too, whenever the chance arises.Have a nice day!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 102 total)