Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
sumiresailon
Hi Neil, thank you for always being so gentle and kind. Hope to see you all very soon!🥁
sumiresailon
So true. It’s like catching lightning in a bottle before the world caught on. That raw spark is irreplaceable, and it’s wonderful they’ve kept that spirit going all these years.
sumiresailon
Singing Beautiful to them is hilarious in the best way! Pets are just the cutest. I don’t have a cat yet, but I’m hoping to get one someday. So what kind of pet do you have? 🐾
sumiresailon
Awww
sumiresailon
Haha I think that’s a different kind of fun…👻
sumiresailon
Same here!
sumiresailon
Anti-weekend🤣
sumiresailon
Youth was beautiful, and so is now. ❤️
sumiresailon
Delivery services can be so random — slow, and the tracking just vanishes. Happy early birthday to your lovely wee niece! 🎈
sumiresailon
This is amazing please keep it up!!
sumiresailon
And Good Time Girls
sumiresailon
Interstellar, maybe
sumiresailon
Six days off, three syllables a day? Now that’s planning. 👉👈
sumiresailon
Enjoy the gig in Mexico!🤭
sumiresailon
!!!!❤️
-
AuthorPosts
