Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
sumiresailon
It’s all because Huey has a good voice(😼)
sumiresailon
Valentine,A Ghost,Kissing in the Wind,Nina’s Song
sumiresailon
Cool!!! Here’s to another 30 years then. 😻
sumiresailon
The randomness is the best part.That’s the kind of story only that city can give you😂
sumiresailon
That’s such a great story. I’ve been wondering what was on that list – sounds like they wrote you a wee map of Glasgow. I’m also planning a trip to Scotland in the next couple of years. If you ever feel like sharing it, I’m sure a few of us here would be curious to see it. But no pressure at all if not! 🥹❤️
sumiresailon
That lady really promised you the world and then ghosted you 😂 but honestly the promise probably made the whole summer
sumiresailon
Nick is cool!
sumiresailon
Congratulations on your graduation!
sumiresailon
Alive – Everything passes like smoke, yet somehow it still matters. We’re alive, and we’ll live better.
Home – A dad who always believes in every dream his child has. And a child who gives him back so much joy and comfort.
River – Love across generations flows on like an endless river.
Gaslight – Need I say more? A true masterpiece. Let it give us the courage to tear down all the draining things and people that try to shape us.
Raze the Bar – Cheers!!!
Bus – The wind will carry us wherever we need to go.
sumiresailon
Andy is really a LEGEND
sumiresailon
It feels like this forum is still mainly text-based – sharing pictures isn’t very easy here.😶🌫️
sumiresailon
Those four little kittens in their younger days – just so captivating.🥹
sumiresailon
I really love the tattoo story and the one at the traffic lights. Both are just so wonderful and heartwarming. There’s something truly special about those real, unplanned moments that happen offline – they feel so much more alive.
sumiresailon
What a win!
sumiresailon
I absolutely love every track on this album.It’s full of youthful energy and a tender, lingering atmosphere
-
AuthorPosts
