Travis

Re: Rant of the Day
kiwi
kiwi Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 5:18 AM Quote
Gwyneth Paltrow annoys me because of her bad English accent in movies. Does anyone actually talk like that in England? I also don't like how she can't really act.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 7:04 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
I just found this nugget. Apparently she said this while giving an interview 4 or 5 years ago:

“I think when people talk too much about who they are, and give the world access to every single thing—what kind of face cream they use, what they cook for dinner, and what nicknames they have for their significant others—that’s all you can think about when you see them. There’s no mystery. I think it’s a shame, because it’s great when you see somebody with mystery act, because you think they’re capable of anything."

HA!

Hahaha! Busted!
I went to the site, and I do feel sorry I did that.
And she must have an awful lot of free time to upload all those stuff, or worse (and more likely), she's paying someone else to do it for her. Either way it's pathetic.

I'd kill anyone who gets me $45 socks. No matter what they're made of.

HAHA!! O.O

I haven't gone to the site coz I'm afraid of what i might be greeted with.I can't stand her(acting/flat personality) anyways so I have no intentions of going there.And based on what u guys have ranted about I might as well be safe than sorry.

Btw,all this rambling about her reminds me of this one time when my local newspaper called her something like Banana-and-buckwheat-Paltrow.Dissing her ridiculous spending tendencies.lol=O

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 22 Jan, 2009 8:40 PM Quote
ACK! She's at it again! Someone make her stop. It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't feel the need to name drop her "famous friends" next to the recommendations. And further more, I'd wish Huffington Post would stop reporting on her her website, that's the only reason why I've been seeing these updates.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 4:06 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ACK! She's at it again! Someone make her stop. It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't feel the need to name drop her "famous friends" next to the recommendations. And further more, I'd wish Huffington Post would stop reporting on her her website, that's the only reason why I've been seeing these updates.

Great. Apparently the book I love is also Madonna's favourite one. ewww.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 4:15 PM Quote
Haha what is it with you guys and Gwyneth?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 5:24 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Ooh! Is it The Time Traveller's Wife?? That has to be one of my favs.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 23 Jan, 2009 6:32 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Ooh! Is it The Time Traveller's Wife?? That has to be one of my favs.

No, The Bad Girl by Mario Vargas Llosa. I've never read the Time Traveller's Wife. Heard it's very good though.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sat 24 Jan, 2009 6:30 AM Quote
thanks for bringing this up, had a look at the site and yes it is incredibly fake, pretentious, style-LESS, and says 'cashing in' all over.
Worth looking at it though to witness how little some can go. I'm sure she's a nice person, like everybody is niiiice. But wtf : please at least make money on something you're talented enough to do, like acting?
Have fun all.

My rant of the day : I am fucking fed up with this site always so bloody slow to open for me and makes it a real chore to actually read one post.

Good weekend

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 6:33 PM Quote
I'm really upset and I need to rant and my mom is away for three weeks so I have no one to talk to!!!

I spent ages yesterday writing an King Lear essay for English, and then spent half the night trying to print it out cos it wouldn't work for ages. So today, in class, my teacher was collecting them and she was saying they should be about four pages written and mine was a page and a half typed, but I used really small print. Anyway, when I handed it to her she gave me this really mean look and said "how much would that be written? Hm?" and I was like "I don't know." And she asked how many words were there and I said "over 1000" and she was like "I doubt it, barely 500 I'd say." And I just checked on my computer now and it's almost 1200! Stupid teachers, she really upset me and there's nothing I can do about it!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 7:42 PM Quote
First of all, I hate it when my tv stops working right in the middle of 'Supernatural'. I need my dose of Jensen Ackles fighting demons, damn it!

Plus I hate February. That stupid, miserable, dark, fourth-month-of-winter, month of exams!!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 5:49 PM Quote
I really hate that this site is now soooooooooooooo slow!

It really peeves me off that I have to wait ages to open and thread never mind trying to reply to a thread! grrr

I get fed up waiting so now I don't get to check all the threads I want to.

*sighs*

It's a cruel cruel world! lol

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 5:54 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

It really peeves me off that I have to wait ages to open and thread never mind trying to reply to a thread! grrr

*sighs*

Yeah I know!!

It's totally weird cause the page works fine for me now, but this morning it took 10 minutes to post a reply!
Can't be the server, can it?

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 05 Feb, 2009 3:57 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:

*sighs*

Same here! It is very slow. You even forget what you wanted to post... just like right now :o(.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 3:16 PM Quote
Why do people post on Facebook that they're doing laundry? I assume everyone does laundry. It's a given. It's like posting that you're going to the bathroom. Tell me something interesting, people.

I'm out of checks and I need to write a check.

I don't like other children or their parents.

I'm sick of snow and wind and cold weather.

I have a headache and I'm sleepy and grumpy and probably several other dwarf names, and I want to hibernate until May. Except for four days in April.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 30 Mar, 2009 3:20 PM Quote
I ran out of checks too and it's the end of the month !

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:40 AM