Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
DANIBLU3001
For me, this album and the tour is really special. I had assumed it would just be another album, with absolutely no chance of seeing them perform live around here. “Gaslight” was a good choice for a lead single, but “Naked in NYC” was the track that really grabbed me when I first listened to the album and followed the whole era.š«¶
DANIBLU3001
Travis – 12 memories,Good Feeling – fan thank you, the invisible band. L.A times,
Sgt Pepper’s Beatles
David Byrne and Brian Eno “Everything that Happens Will Happen Today”
Pink floyd – dark side of the moon
Cólera – pela paz em todo mundo
Rage against the machine – rage against the machine 92
The Clash – London callingDANIBLU3001
The movie is good and sparks plenty of conversation my only issue was that I was paying too close attention,š© so I ended up figuring out the plot before the end š
DANIBLU3001
If we say his name in Portuguese using the Norwegian pronunciation, it sounds like slang for the male genitals so it was an instant joke here š¤£
DANIBLU3001
Since ‘The Exorcist’, ‘Hereditary’ is the only movie that truly scared me. thereās a great one called ‘Speak No Evil’ that I recommend.
https://youtu.be/UhWiiDhmBCM?si=yloFN3oYuosCvbVnDANIBLU3001
Shocking Blue _ shocking you
I love singing this song her vocals are sensational, and the band is too.
https://youtu.be/-Akc9XBtKPk?si=-rx67Vs-dcYjaEeUDANIBLU3001
I couldn’t get the “Raze the Bar 24/25” tour t-shirt that lists all the cities. The coolest part is seeing the band wearing the merch, too.ā„ļø
DANIBLU3001
They’re really friendly the other day I was laughing to myself, remembering that joke and imagining them reading this here on the forum š¤£
DANIBLU3001
I’m seeing some goodš recommendations around here for things to watch. I’ll offer mine, but it’s at your own risk.
Grave of the Fireflies (1988) It completely floored me, and I don’t have the heart to watch this movie again because it won’t feel the same as the first time I saw it
Soul (2020) oh nice a animation movie ! but wait is for adults?
Slotherhouse (2023) i think is my kind of humor. is good to watch with someone who will try to find logic and reality in the movie too see the reaction, I observed everything, and the events of the movie seemed completely normal.
The room (2003) Oscar losses this masterpiece in acting and editing
DANIBLU3001
I remember this album coming out during the pandemic, when we were all staying at home to avoid catching the virus. I also remember watching one of the music videos and then seeing the news that the rivers in Italy had become clear again.
It was such a dark period. Every day brought stressful news, with so many deaths of people close to us and people we knew.
At the same time, this album feels comforting, but it also carries a sense of grief and the weight of loss.
Fav song A ghost, The Only Thing, No Love Lost, All Fall DownDANIBLU3001
I hope to visit someday, too š„¹ Iāll have to bring a raincoat. Iām interested in the music scene, the viewpoints overlooking the entire city, and the museums both the temporary exhibitions and the permanent collections, especially the biology and science ones. I avoid tourist activities that involve animal exploitation or risky situations. And I think it will take a few days to really get to know the place properly. Interestingly, thereās an exhibition there about the rain and the location itself.
Nine ways of looking at rain | National Library of Scotland https://share.google/Yfo8MxPlCEdwahOWy
DANIBLU3001
80% dark chocolate, Pumpkin and coconut sweet, Banana cake,Chocolate cake
Carrot cake with chocolate frosting, gummy candy šDANIBLU3001
Iāve been torn ever since Travis showed up I also root for ScotlandāI can’t bring myself to root against them but my team is Travis. I hope Dougie comes on in the second half for one of the sides.
But Brazilian players have bigger backsides, and their agility might surprise everyoneāit’s something opposing players lack. I’ll be watching this part of the game closely.
DANIBLU3001
Hi Neil! I wish you much happiness and success wherever you go, and that you are well too.Everything is fine here, big hugs to allā¤ļø
DANIBLU3001
Hi Fran! It’s great to hear your news in writing. I think your friendship is so beautiful, I like seeing you all together.ā¤ļø Around here people are celebrating, the yellow jerseys are out in greater numbers and people are more cheerful when they leave work, but not everyone can do the same. On the way I saw a fan paying attention to and listening to someone who was crying sitting on the subway floor, who clearly wasn’t experiencing the joy that the advertisements tell you to have. Now it’s party and noise….
-
AuthorPosts
