DANIBLU3001

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • DANIBLU3001

    Right at the beginning, it looks like he had long hair? šŸ˜
    I can never resist a man with long hair šŸ’˜
    The pink mohawk, the one with the beret, and the orange one are my favorites

    in reply to: The Line is Fine #3916
    DANIBLU3001

    Some songs play freely in my head: Big chair, song to self, flowers in the window, dear diary, happy to hangaround, somewhere else, follow the light, last words, Quite free,home, bus…

    in reply to: Thanks and Welcome In #3910
    DANIBLU3001

    šŸ—£ Ahhhhhhhhh!
    Hope see you soon and no matter where you are, I’m always following along and cheering for your success, beijos no coração ā¤ļø

    in reply to: Music Videos #3877
    DANIBLU3001

    I don’t think it’s a dead art form it’s just another way to promote music. My favorite video of theirs is “The Beautiful Occupation.” There’s a moment where Fran leans against the glass, and from the viewer’s perspective, it looks like he’s leaning against the TV screen āœØļøpure cinemašŸŽ„. As for the funny ones, “My Eyes” is sensational, and so is “Another Guy”, ” The Only Thing”

    in reply to: Travis Reality Show #3762
    DANIBLU3001

    I read in a magazine a while back that a journalist who accompanied you on tour (man who era) was disappointed because none of the things typical of other bands actually happened huahaua🤣

    in reply to: Early Travis appreciation #3674
    DANIBLU3001

    I think it’s a phase for the band that falls somewhere between doing something for the first time and doing it before they’re publicly or globally known there’s a vibe and something very special going on that they managed to capture in the songs that whole phase is truly memorable.

    in reply to: Film Night #3409
    DANIBLU3001

    Wow! I love the idea if it’s an easy-to-find movie, it’ll be great to watch. Almost Fashionable would be a good choice to start with.
    I always do this: after the movie ends, the conversation continues in the kitchen, where I discuss and exchange ideas about it while having a bite to eat. Then, I pick another movie and start the whole process over again. A long time ago, I used to do movie marathons Star Wars, The Godfather, The Lord of the Rings…

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3293
    DANIBLU3001

    Hi Fran! Great news. Don’t forget to crack open a drink to celebrate once it’s done šŸ¹

    in reply to: I miss CDs singles; Do You? #3170
    DANIBLU3001

    Around here, it’s nearly impossible to find albums released after 2013’s “Where You Stand” the last one actually manufactured in Brazil. You have to rely on online imports or special orders through physical stores, which is a bit frustrating for fans who want to get their hands on the material. It would be great to have a local outlet or a partnership to distribute the band’s vinyl and CDs now that they are already in the country.

    in reply to: Album Time #3023
    DANIBLU3001

    😁 Hi! Great news I love just knowing that everyone is together🄰🤩

    in reply to: What makes you feel alive? #3022
    DANIBLU3001

    Art, music, and films I don’t know what life would be like without them. It’s hard for me to imagine living without them.
    Making jokes and laughing until my belly hurts, or starting to cry while laughing.
    Learning, reading, and being curious.
    My cats, drawings, and celebrating small victories.
    Making a special day, like a wedding day, for yourself. One I like is a spa day, where I treat myself from head to toe šŸ›€šŸ’…šŸ’‡ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’†ā€ā™€ļø

    in reply to: The AI Thread #3004
    DANIBLU3001

    It’s a tool created by corporations—a top-down affair. Unfortunately, AI is being integrated into everything; I don’t blame the people who use it without realizing the consequences, but rather those who created the monster.

    They only show the result, skipping the process the output is artificial and hollow—an ugly, soulless, and tacky corporate aesthetic. Worst of all, it devalues ​​artists across the board, in every field. I don’t think it’s hard to use one’s brain to create something—after all, we don’t even use its full capacity.

    🫓🧠

    in reply to: Holiday time! #2922
    DANIBLU3001

    Hi Dougie! I’m fine I’m doing well! It’s sunny, but the real summer vacation is still to come, and the best place to go is the beach. I’ve watched this place evolve from a wild, deserted, and idyllic beach that hardly anyone knew about into a tourist hotspot that looks more like a small, artificial set far removed from the actual locals. It’s interesting to just sit and observe the tourists’ habits.

    in reply to: Birthday boy! #2824
    DANIBLU3001

    ParabƩns ! Happy Bday Fran !
    Hope you have a amazing day living on this planet Earth that is floating in this vast galaxy, you are my favorite star ā­ļø

    in reply to: šŸŽ‚ Let’s Wish Fran a Happy Birthday! #2806
    DANIBLU3001

    When he came to Brazil, there was a moment where he showed the vinyl record to Andy and whispered Andy’s name I was mesmerized and felt completely detached from my surroundings for a few seconds, with his voice right next to my ear. He is very handsome, and I have that moment of seeing him etched in my memory.

    During the show, I was trying to take photos of the band and most people want to get the highest quality shots possible. Suddenly, he came closer to where I was standing I decided to give up on the photo thinking it wouldn’t turn out well—and lowered my camera. That was exactly when the shutter went off, and I captured the “best worst” photo of him by pure accident a moment that is deeply meaningful and very special to me.

    Happy Bday Fran ! šŸŽ‚ā™„ļøšŸ“·šŸ¤³

    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by DANIBLU3001.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)