DANIBLU3001

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Jajajajaja!!! #2221
    DANIBLU3001

    Good to see you again 🤗 i remember to see your name many times here a long time ago

    in reply to: Already missing the daily sketch challenge #2220
    DANIBLU3001

    ❤️‍🔥💯

    in reply to: Scotland and The Knicks #2188
    DANIBLU3001

    Congratulations!👏🎉 I was watching the matches too. Haiti played really well. It’s great to be able to relive those moments through the photos. I remember seeing a postcard online featuring a football shirt👀

    in reply to: Most underrated Travis songs #2174
    DANIBLU3001

    Have many
    Flowers in the window
    I love you anyways- I even sighed with longing while listening live ❤️‍🔥
    Turn
    Quite Free
    Love will come through
    Beautiful Occupation
    Colder
    Big Chair
    Naked in Nyc
    The River
    Bus

    • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by DANIBLU3001.
    in reply to: Where You Stand #2173
    DANIBLU3001

    Fran 📷
    I immediately remembered the cover of the Beatles’ “Help!” album.

    DANIBLU3001

    The Beatles, Melanie C, The Coral
    I listen, and if I like it, I keep listening. Regardless of the year and style, not every band will easily win me over. I also like music with a psychedelic vibe.

    Live at shows by punk/crustpunk bands, local bands, and DJs who play vinyl, goth djs too, different bands and strange sounds that I would never imagine listening to, because I like the people who go there and the crowd.

    • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by DANIBLU3001.
    in reply to: It’s World Cup day! #2138
    DANIBLU3001

    Brazil was playing like they wanted to leave.🤣🤣 It’s a good thing I saw them win during their golden era (1994, 1998, 2002) and not suffer this global embarrassment. After Germany’s 7–1 victory and the year 2014, things changed around here

    • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by DANIBLU3001.
    in reply to: It’s World Cup day! #2047
    DANIBLU3001

    If it were Mick Jagger, they would lose. He should be banned from watching the games 🤣🤣🤣
    Congrats! 🎉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥅⚽️

    • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by DANIBLU3001.
    in reply to: Question for non-native English speakers… #2015
    DANIBLU3001

    Yes! Only when it comes to speaking. I’m still not very good because I lack practice, but I can understand everything. If I can understand a Scottish accent, I already consider that a victory!🤣😅 Besides, I think it’s beautiful, even though sometimes I don’t understand a single word when I hear it. 😄

    in reply to: Nicky Fans Club🤘 #1964
    DANIBLU3001

    That picture of yours became a Travis World Cup sticker, hahaha, he’s a legend!
    When I saw him, I was trembling and I kept thinking, “That’s the guy who sets up the stage and the instruments!”😮😮

    • This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by DANIBLU3001.
    in reply to: Question for non-native English speakers… #1958
    DANIBLU3001

    Just having this space and respecting it is great, I think. My native language is Portuguese (pt-br), and using translation technology in English helps a lot in expanding my repertoire along with reading.

    Before, when I couldn’t read, I only looked at the images and words on Travis’s forum I knew very little, but now I can write and communicate better this time, and I’m loving everything.❤️🫂

    in reply to: Share your Creative Stuff! 🎶🎨 #1804
    DANIBLU3001

    My art:
    Instagram: @Daiane.artworks
    Drawing,sketches, printmaking, woodcut…
    https://www.instagram.com/daiane.artworks

    in reply to: Travis community’s #1802
    DANIBLU3001

    Gracias!¡Encantado de conocerte! ¡Me alegra que te haya gustado!🤗 Hago de todo allí, desde la creación de memes hasta vídeos y textos.

    in reply to: What flowers or plants do you have at home? 🌼 #1794
    DANIBLU3001

    I don’t know how to take care of plants at home, but here in Brazil, you just have to walk down the street and it’s easy to find some fruit trees, and also in some parks near my house there are avocado, jackfruit and acerola trees that birds and bats also eat.🦜🦇

    in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave drink or beverage? #1705
    DANIBLU3001

    Always
    Water
    • A nice cup of strong, unsweetened coffee in the morning
    • Banana and fruit smoothie, I add kale, a citrus fruit, and pea protein isolate

    Also drink but not always :
    • Sugarcane juice with lemon
    • Natural coconut water

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)