Arzu

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Don’t look Back in anger #3788
    Arzu

    I think they stream it online too? I need to watch it as I am looking forward to 24th Sept to receive an email to have a code for ticket sales for 2027!

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3770
    Arzu

    Im way too excited to hear all of it live! yesssss

    in reply to: Travis Reality Show #3769
    Arzu

    That would be amazing! and also I would not say no to Fran’s idea of putting cameras in the tour bus πŸ˜€

    in reply to: I miss CDs singles; Do You? #3668
    Arzu

    I loovee those B sides and hearing you guys talk before the B sides songs
    Also the feeling Fran described for records. It is euphoric, I love spending at least 1 or 2 hours in a record shop in every city I visit and first check if theren are any Travis records : ) then I check the bands i love and get out of the store with couple of records so excited to rip the bag off and put it on and lay on my bed and listen to it

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3667
    Arzu

    Hello Fran! have you finished those 18 syllables? πŸ™‚ cannot wait for the new album and the tour and seeing you once again and again and again!

    in reply to: Travis Inspired Tattoo #3666
    Arzu

    I have seen them in real life especially the ones by the lads and so cool and adorable!

    in reply to: Don’t look Back in anger #3665
    Arzu

    Havent seen yet but I will.
    for Travis, there is one, well not exactly like a documentary but at least a film ”Almost Fashionable”

    in reply to: Film Night #3664
    Arzu

    It’s a great idea! Let’s do it!

    in reply to: Holiday time! #3038
    Arzu

    Hey Dougie boy! I went there I think 3 years ago, really lovely
    I’m not a big fan of summer holidays since I love rain and cloudy weather so I can suggest Iceland or Norway. My favourite is always Scotland though πŸ˜‰

    in reply to: Album Time #3036
    Arzu

    Hey Neil ! Thank you for sharing the great news and please also share some short videos from the studio as you did in the past!

    in reply to: Predictions for new record? #3035
    Arzu

    2027 Summer and then the tour begins!! Cannot wait

    in reply to: Best Songs written by Andy&Dougie #3034
    Arzu

    I would definitely say ”The Score” by Dougie. perfect lyrics and melody

    in reply to: It’s World Cup day! #2071
    Arzu

    We have lost today against Australia πŸ™ at least Scotland won !!!! 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

    in reply to: Your first Travis gig experience #2070
    Arzu

    It was 2011 Rock n Coke Festival, Istanbul

    I was on cloud nine, singing my lungs out and might have cried a bit πŸ™‚ I had been a fan since ’99 so seeing them after 12 years was a bliss. Then I got lucky to be able to travel countries to see them

    Setlist:

    Selfish Jean
    Writing to Reach You
    Love Will Come Through
    J. Smith
    Something Anything
    Long Way Down
    Re-Offender
    Side
    Closer
    Sing
    My Eyes
    Driftwood
    All I Want to Do Is Rock
    Turn
    Flowers in the Window
    Why Does It Always Rain on Me?

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #2069
    Arzu

    Side is a great song and lyrics oh and the video, even my friends who are not Travis fans as I am love that song

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)