Arzu

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: First time you heard Travis #1425
    Arzu

    Better late then never πŸ™‚

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #1424
    Arzu

    I loooove how songs remind us of places, times and of course memories, and I can imagine how Sing could be a great song for the Norway scenery!

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #1423
    Arzu

    WTRY is my fav song from that album and back then we did not have Shazam so had to wait and pray that same songs would come on TV or radio again πŸ™‚

    in reply to: It’s World Cup day! #1339
    Arzu

    Well of course I support Turkey and then Scotland!! πŸ™‚
    My money is on German or Spain but Portugal is also on the table πŸ™‚

    in reply to: 2026 FIFA World Cup #1325
    Arzu

    Well of course I support Turkey and then Scotland!! πŸ™‚
    not sure about France; I think Germany, Spain or England

    Arzu

    Good Morning Neil! ahhh Last Train especially this part ”Rear window witht the room in her hair and on her jacket there’s a picture of che guevara as he sits beneath the tree but that’s not important but he look a bit like me”

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #1300
    Arzu

    Ahhhh you were then supposed to see Travis before Oasis, epic!
    and I agree with you on Funny Thing. Good Feeling is such an amazing album

    in reply to: Does Anyone… #1299
    Arzu

    Yes it does and you go all red to the ears and im not menopausal yet πŸ˜€

    Arzu

    Happy Birthday The Invisible Band! I was luck enough to have seen it on tour in Istanbul
    Picking a favourite is soooo difficult but I think Side and Humpty Dumpty Love Song

    in reply to: Well well well. It’s back! #1292
    Arzu

    Helloooo Dougie!

    Of course we remember and we remember the studio live sessions! miss them as well!!

    in reply to: Right… I need to Write #1291
    Arzu

    Pleaaase write so we can have a new album and more shows as we cannot get enough of you guys!

    in reply to: Hello #1290
    Arzu

    Hello Franny from Istanbul (near) which is bloody hot and I much prefer lovely Scottish summer πŸ™‚ When you said LA; I soo much wanted to hear LA times (song) during one of your shows as I know the lyrics by heart and an amazing song but I understand it is quite explicit πŸ˜€

    in reply to: This is just magic #1289
    Arzu

    Hello Andy!
    and thnak you guys bringing back the message board and please continue with your ”everyday sketches” we love them!

    in reply to: Fave Gig #1288
    Arzu

    hellooo and it’s great to see message board back again
    I cannot remember exactly my board name then though πŸ™‚ I am from Turkey and travelled to Paris, UK and Milan for the gigs and cannot wait for the new ones!
    I loved Newcastle gig in 2024 but Glasgow OVO Hydro 2024 was something else as Fran put it, it was like a big Christmas office party! and oh soundchecks!!

    in reply to: Best gigs #1282
    Arzu

    Hellooo and it’s great to see message board back again
    I cannot remember exactly my board name then though πŸ™‚ I am from Turkey and travelled to Paris, UK and Milan for the gigs and cannot wait for the new ones!
    I loved Newcastle gig in 2024 but Glasgow OVO Hydro 2024 was something else as Fran put it, it was like a big Christmas office party! and oh soundchecks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 60 total)