Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
14/06/2026 at 08:02 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #2068
Arzu
ooh you have a good taste in music Diana (well you love Travis so no surprise) I think we love British bands 😀 and Pipe Dreams both lyrics and tune-wise wonderful.
13/06/2026 at 20:52 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #2005Arzu
Awesome! I know I will cry when I see them because just like Travis I have lots of memories with their songs and Robert’s voice 😍
13/06/2026 at 20:21 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1997Arzu
Hey Jules. Post punk and goth means the Cure!! which show are you going to?
Arzu
Well I know here that people would not judge me and I use English every day at work and also this message board is an opportunity to learn new words and slang 😀
13/06/2026 at 20:18 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1994Arzu
oooo The Shins great choice! and also I like Sufjan, peaceful
Arzu
Oh my and awww little Fran, Dougie, Andy and Neil. How cute is our Fran and he has had always a great style. This melted my heart, thank you Lynne
Arzu
Little versions of us… time flies, I mean I was a senior in middle school:D and the bands during those times were much better in my opinion.
Arzu
Well it’s like an addiction but a good one 🙂 have a good night’s sleep Sumi!
13/06/2026 at 20:11 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1989Arzu
Then I also should give it a listen, thank youuu
13/06/2026 at 20:11 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1988Arzu
though there are several the Smiths songs I like 😀
unfortunately I have not seen Pulp live ”yet” but from the videos I have seen Jarvis energy is amazing13/06/2026 at 19:17 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1962Arzu
can you recommend 3 songs from them to me please
Arzu
I sometimes want to travel in time and go back to those good old days
Arzu
wow your uncle has a great taste in music and thank you uncle for recruiting a Travis fan 🙂
13/06/2026 at 19:13 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1956Arzu
I knoooow that you saw Oasis two times and I mayyyybe a bit jealous 😀
If not for Morrissey I would listen to more the Smiths but since I am a The Cure fan I cannot 😉 but I like the other bands you mentioned especially Pulp13/06/2026 at 19:11 in reply to: What else are you listening to? The Cure, Hamish Hawk, Oasis…? #1955Arzu
I really like Arctic Monkeys. I will check them out (Unprocessed and Fayzz)
-
AuthorPosts
