Arzu

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Arzu

    Never listed to Ride. I will give it a try!

    in reply to: Nicky Fans Club🤘 #1940
    Arzu

    Helllooo Nicky! oh yes he is such an icon! we were waiting outside of one of the tour buses and he said to us ”guys are on the other one” hahaha and he always says hi and comes and chat.

    in reply to: Scotland Gig….Pllleeeaaassseee?? #1939
    Arzu

    Hey Jecpeg!your dad is sooo cool. who knows we may meet during one of those gigs in Scotland!

    in reply to: Any travel spots you’d recommend? 😋 #1937
    Arzu

    Hey Ray! Oh please do let me know when you visit any of these places and I would love to hear your thoughts and favorite places to eat or see!

    in reply to: Scotland Gig….Pllleeeaaassseee?? #1934
    Arzu

    Yaaaaay! So I will see you in Scotland again hopefully soon!

    in reply to: Any travel spots you’d recommend? 😋 #1824
    Arzu

    Hello Ray. I travel quite often. My favourite place on earth and every time I go feels like home is Scotland. Edinburgh in particular. Second one is definitely Paris and third Hamburg. I really want to travel to Japan though

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #1621
    Arzu

    if that boy meant the song by his whatsapp status he was a catch 😀 😀

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #1620
    Arzu

    hahaha I knew it!:D

    in reply to: The soundtrack of your life #1619
    Arzu

    Happy Birthday Lucy and you have picked a great song that I can relate! I think similar to this is ”Follow the Light”

    in reply to: Plans for the day #1618
    Arzu

    Good Morning teacher! Kids these days are difficult to handle 🙂 well, I have lots of emails to read and one online meeting to attend then reply emails and prepare contracts whilst listening Travis and the Cure and thank god it’s Friday

    in reply to: Scotland Gig….Pllleeeaaassseee?? #1455
    Arzu

    I do not live in Scotland but it’s my fav country and feels like home so yes pleaseee come back and I can travel to see you guys again!

    Arzu

    It’s the one he wears on my avatar so yes I think he liked it a wee bit 🙂

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #1435
    Arzu

    Lisa, is that you? 🙂

    Arzu

    My first one was not after a show. I drove 2 hours from my hometown to the airport (Istanbul) to welcome them. And they were sooooo nice even though we chatted for couple of minutes. Second was after Newcastle show and we were able to chat with all of them and got our records and t-shirts signed and again even though they were tired they stood there with us in the freezing cold 🙂 and Dougie was wearing the scarf I gave him after soundcheck!!!!!! I was ecstatic! Third was in Milan with Andy and Dougie before the show and before they started their rehearsal as I went there quite early:) ahhh and also Nicky as well, they are all so lovely and friendly

    in reply to: First time you heard Travis #1426
    Arzu

    Wow you are one lucky person!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)