Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
PalomaRose
Search for the 10 Songs videos…
I love the humour of the band. Closer, My Eyes, Everything at once and so many others…😄PalomaRose
Travis and A-ha…not bad, eh? Been a fan since Take on me. Had the opportunity of seeing them live when they toured Lifelines. Have you listened to Morten’s new song? It was s surprise I didn’t expect.
PalomaRose
Lovely memories…💚
PalomaRose
Good question. I was thinking of making a post about that,but I didn’t in the end…Just in case I don’t like the answer 🫣
PalomaRose
That’s intriguing!
When I get the album, I’ll be listening wondering which song it is, and which 18 syllables you are talking about.PalomaRose
Ha ha ha…that must have been so frustrating!
Unbelievable how everything has changed, with mobile phones and technology.
But hey, here we are. All these years later, waiting for a new album by our favourite band. Exciting!PalomaRose
I love stories like yours…new fans joining, and because of a new song…not bad for a band that has been around for 30 years. Once you connect with one of their songs, then you discover their beautiful collection of albums and there’s no way back. You just love them forever! 💘
PalomaRose
Good morning Fran…you made me travel back in time. There weren’t many record shops in my town, so I used to buy from a catalogue, ‘Discoplay’.You could find all sorts of things in it. Just receiving the catalogue was exciting enough, so you can imagine the feeling when I received whatever I ordered… *Sigh
PalomaRose
I love Big Chair, Boxes and The sea, by Andy.
From Dougie I adore A Different Room, On my wall, Colder, all his songs in Everything at once and the b sides. A little bit of soul, Just the faces change…PalomaRose
Ohhhh….Great question! To me, it can be so many things…Dancing, music, exercise, waking up and having something to do…friends, flowers, a storm, a hug, migratory birds, seeing plants grow, cyclical events in nature, having a hope…my kids when they behave well, my kids when they are silly…a glass of fresh water when I’m really thirsty…
Little pleasures of life.-
This reply was modified 2 months ago by
PalomaRose.
PalomaRose
Went to a seaside village in Scotland and loved every minute!
PalomaRose
Quite free, Ring out the bell, Walking down the hill, Three times and you lose…oh, my God…they have such good albums!
PalomaRose
Totally in agreement with everything you’ve said. Don’t forget about Big Chair, Colder, On my wall, The Sea…
PalomaRose
So nice…like you, I left thinking how I would love to go back and see much more. We’ll be back ‘
PalomaRose
Three times and you lose live…lucky you! That one is high among my favourites.
-
This reply was modified 2 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts
