Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
PalomaRose
¡Hola, Neil! ¿Cómo estás? I’m heading back home in a couple of days, but definitely I’m coming back. Lot’s of beautiful places to discover…
Take care!PalomaRose
Haha, bring a raincoat and comfy shoes…and enjoy all those things! Plenty to do whatever your interests are…✨️
PalomaRose
Yes, it’s good to avoid the nonstop heat of the Mediterranean summer for a week or so. I’d love to stay until September 😆
Hope you can visit soon, you would loved it too!PalomaRose
Where do I start? I live in a flat, have two small balconies. There I have an unknown number of geraniums, three cherry tomatoes, 4 rose bushes in pots (not doing great) a palmtree, an acacia, a small tree with no name, three cinamomos, parsley, coriander, thyme, some hardy plants and one azarero (Pittosporum tobira)
Inside I have the typical photos, two zamioculcas, 5 dracaenas, two tradescantias, and a couple of poinsettias rescued from the bin.
That feeling you get when you revive a plant,is so satisfying. 💚PalomaRose
My first time was Barcelona 2024. A much anticipated dream that finally came true. I enjoyed every second, was standing between Dougie and Fran! It was really hot, in August, so I had brought a fan, and gave it to Dougie afterwards when they came out to greet us. I like to remember that day, still makes me smile. I got my picture taken with Andy and Dougie. Fran didn’t come out this time, I think he wasn’t feeling too well. We got a glimpse of Neil passing by in the distance.
They sounded great, I just love them.25/06/2026 at 10:34 in reply to: Boring Is Also Cool – A Love Letter to Travis and All the Fans #2493PalomaRose
Awwww…What a lovely story and how true. Boring can be cool! Social media can leave us feeling dissatisfied with our own life, but not everything that glitters is gold. So we need to make the most of who we are, without comparing ourselves with anything else, that most of the time is not even real.
Keep on going!
xxx -
AuthorPosts
