almond

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: GO-GO-MEX-I-CO #1564
    almond

    Thanks, @Fran! It’s not our best nacional team so far, but I hope they have at least a decent campaign.

    in reply to: How to add photo? #1553
    almond

    You have to create a profile on Gravatar. It’s easier than it seems, I guess. It was hard for me to figure it out too, though.

    in reply to: Where You Stand #1550
    almond

    No idea. Now I’m intrigued 🤔

    almond

    That’s right! I just couldn’t remember the name of the boy, hehe. I agree, sometimes children books are crazy, good thing is they build imagination and creativity.

    in reply to: Hello from Mexico #1521
    almond

    Hola @Ferzypineda17, sí estamos muy emocionados por los conciertos en octubre 😁.

    Por cierto, también puedes comentar en el topic What do you know about Mexico, ahí nos reunimos algunos de los fans mexicanos 😉

    What do you know about Mexico

    almond

    I was trying to embed a link to the video I made, and I didn’t succeed 🫣

    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by almond.
    almond

    Some boardies (I think it was Turtleneck) had the idea of making an image of the band (flat because it didn’t have volume dimensions), and let it travel around the world. We sent it by mail (I had my chance too) to the next person on the list. We usually make a little video of the flat lads enjoying our city/country. At the end of the list, it was returned to the origin and handed to the band.

    I think the boardies that had the original idea can explain it better 🤔

    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1368
    almond

    ¿Hay alguien en México a quien le interese el partido de hoy? 🫢

    in reply to: 2026 FIFA World Cup #1365
    almond

    He was good. I think he is one of last footballers who played with soul and passion.

    in reply to: It’s World Cup day! #1364
    almond

    I’m excited about football. Not so excited about what some people in power have done to my country, my city (Mexico City) and the people living in it. Sorry, I just had to take it out of my chest 🫢.

    On another note, my heart goes to Scotland. And I support every Latin American team. I don’t have very high hopes for Mexico, honestly.

    in reply to: Does Anyone… #1360
    almond

    I hear you. Not menopausal yet, but I have some hormonal issues 🥵. In your case, it may be just the cat, hopefully!

    in reply to: 2026 FIFA World Cup #1357
    almond

    @j.smith I’m Mexican and we can never trust our nacional team, to be honest. Let’s see if they can make it today…

    in reply to: Fave Gig #1354
    almond

    @Fran I’m so sad I missed out on that first time -I was underage and my family wouldn’t let me attend the gig 😭. But I must say the second time around (2007) was epic, lots of Mexican fans think of that one as your best gig ever. I mean, it is your longest concert ever, well, so far, we are ready to be surprised 😉.

    in reply to: Me salvaron en una depresión #1349
    almond

    @Mina Jones reconozco ese sentimiento, tanto cuando he estado en el momento más bajo de mi vida, como cuando he estado en el pico más alto. Siento que me han acompañado en este trayecto llamado vida y, de algún modo, siempre hay una canción con la que me identifico. La última fue The River de L.A. Times, puesto que fui mamá hace 4 años y me llegó muchísimo esa canción, quisiera dedicársela toda la vida a mi hija 🥲

    in reply to: TE AMO TRAVIS – Siempre contigo (arriba Peru) #1347
    almond

    @Fran es sorprendente tu nivel de español 😲. Se nota que eres bueno guardando secretos, no será difícil mantener este espacio a salvo 😉.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)