almond

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #3967
    almond

    Hola, fans mexicanos. ¿Quién más está con la emoción a tope por los conciertos que se vienen el fin de semana y la próxima semana? Yo ya no puedo esperar 😁. Ojalá nos regalen un setlist muy, muy largo otra vez, jeje.

    in reply to: Un favor #3940
    almond

    Qué hermosa historia de amor y acompañamiento. Espero que sigas mucho mejor de salud. También espero que los chicos reciban tu mensaje y tengas la dedicatoria para ese día 🙌. Yo también voy a Querétaro y me daría mucho gusto oír que Fran comparta su historia 😊.

    in reply to: Thanks and Welcome In #3920
    almond

    Hope to see you in person too at the gigs here in Mexico! I’m so looking forward to it 😃💜

    in reply to: Next concert in Mexico City #3860
    almond

    We are ready for it. Are you too? 😉

    in reply to: Travis Reality Show #3736
    almond

    I’m curious about it too :P. I don’t think they have the outrageous personality these kind of shows demand, though. Or maybe they do, haha.

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3735
    almond

    Experience really paid off 👏

    in reply to: Listening Party Mexico 🇲🇽 #3701
    almond

    Sí cancelaron, avisaron hace algunos días 🙁

    in reply to: Next concert in Mexico City #3676
    almond

    I was thinking the same! We need you to break that record 😉

    in reply to: Travis Inspired Tattoo #3565
    almond

    I do! I have one with a line from Indefinitely inside a tulip stem — “Time exists but just on your wrist”. The design was made by one dear friend of mine. A few years ago I showed it to Fran, and he even took a picture of it :). I would really like to get another one soon, I just can make up my mind about the design or lyrics.

    in reply to: Film Night #3426
    almond

    I believe there won’t ever be another film as great as Almost Fashionable. But since I was lucky enough to already watched it in the same movie theater and at the same time as you (best day ever!), I can definitely choose a different one for the film night.

    in reply to: Film Night #3411
    almond

    I’m down for it! What film do you have in mind?

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3397
    almond

    Hey Fran! You are so close! 👏 That time off will surely help you to get the job done. Xx

    in reply to: Hola everyone #3276
    almond

    Hola Neil! I’m attending the 3 shows here in Mexico and just can’t wait! See you soon! Xx

    in reply to: Listening Party Mexico 🇲🇽 #3075
    almond

    Hola. Supongo que hablas del concierto en CDMX, el 14 de octubre, ¿cierto? Porque hay otras 2 fechas antes en otros estados, y está más complicado reunirse ahí. Me gustaría participar, pero voy también a Querétaro y Monterrey, y no sé si me den los tiempos 😕. De cualquier forma, espero que logres tener mucha participación, a veces siento que es un poco difícil ponernos de acuerdo los fans mexicanos, jeje.

    in reply to: Album Time #3020
    almond

    Hey Neil! Exciting news! Can’t wait to hear the new stuff you have for us 😀. Xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)