almond

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Off topic: What’s your fave dish/meal/food? #1252
    almond

    When it comes to food I believe I’m really basic, although Mexican food is not that basic, I think. Well, for me a good portion of chilaquiles (with green sauce) would make my day. If you happen to not know what chilaquiles are, make yourself a favor and look it up 🤤. One of the advantages of chilaquiles is that it can be a totally vegan meal, it can be made in many ways.

    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1248
    almond

    @Ziggy Stardust hola, Fernanda. That’s a fact: we absolutely love Travis 🇲🇽😍

    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1168
    almond

    @MontseMex ay, no, la pones muy difícil con solo 2, jaja. Pues de las “populares” serian WTRY y Turn. De las menos populares Indefinitely y Somewhere Else. De las menos, menos populares (jaja) Broken Mirror y Boxes.

    Dejé demasiadas fuera y fue doloroso, jaja.

    Edit: leí todo mal, pensé que habías puesto que solo 2, jajaja. Hay pocas canciones que no son mis favoritas, la neta.

    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by almond.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by almond.
    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1166
    almond

    @YuSaitoG ay, yo qué más quisiera que te pegaras la vuelta en octubre (con todo y chibolo incluido)! Someday soon!

    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1150
    almond

    @thegroupiewho Hola, Nina! Gracias por pasar saludar 😊

    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1149
    almond

    @Darran so you’ll be Mexican for the next few weeks… I honestly don’t know how far it’ll take you.

    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1133
    almond

    @HadaGaba regresa cuando quieras, ojalá sea pronto 😊

    in reply to: TE AMO TRAVIS – Siempre contigo (arriba Peru) #1122
    almond

    Arriba toda nuestro gente latino! 🤭

    La verdad es que está todo muy parecido y no, hay que adaptarse de nuevo 😅

    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by almond.
    in reply to: Did anyone else think #1119
    almond

    @sumiresailon yeah, definitely, it’s actually not a big deal, but it felt awkward as you just said it. Love them still, I was just expressing the way it made feel too, not biggie, I think.

    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by almond.
    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1114
    almond

    Fans mexicanos, hagánse presentes en el foro, jeje.

    ¿Quiénes van a ir a más de un concierto en octubre? 🧐

    in reply to: What do you know about Mexico #1112
    almond

    @Darran well, tomorrow be on our side and cheer for us 😉

    in reply to: TE AMO TRAVIS – Siempre contigo (arriba Peru) #1109
    almond

    No soy peruana, pero quiero mucho a mi gente peruana, ¿eso cuenta? 😅❤️

    in reply to: Did anyone else think #1107
    almond

    The world has turned more aggressive and unsafe, particularly on-line; but, yeah, the way they composed that part of the text could be considered rude -I know it was meant to be kind of a joke, but I didn’t like it. I mean, they know their fanbase, it’s not like everyone’s asking things like those.

    BTW, thanks to you I learnt a new expression, love the “boke” part, never heard it before 😅

    in reply to: Did anyone else think #1088
    almond

    It is valid that the set they rules according to how the would feel more comfortable and safer. However I do believe it was a bit to much to use that kind of examples, that’s something I honestly didn’t expect from them -I do think they didn’t have to overexplain that specific rule they way the did it. Love their music and love them, but that wee detail made me feel kind of off 😕

    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by almond.
    in reply to: Hello old message boardies #939
    almond

    @Ben Hi! I do remember you, nice to see you around. I reckon you’re talking about someone from Madrid, innit? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 136 total)