Travis

Re: Things you dont like / would like, right now
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 10:45 PM Quote
Isnt being able to spit 10 metres really just projectile vomiting?

dee
dee Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
dee wrote:

i think we'll need to find something else to fight about.

But that means I won, right?

I can spit 10 meters away. Beat that.

i'm far too ladylike to have measured the distance i can spit...however a spit off could be on the cards

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 11:07 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Isnt being able to spit 10 metres really just projectile vomiting?

It may be. Depending on how much the capillary vessels become visible acros the face. :-P It sounds much worse than what it looks when describing that way but that is ok. Victory costs humanly appearance.

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 11:07 PM Quote

postcards.

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 11:41 PM Quote
[Side note: I am into home-made wines these days and determined to try my own formula some time soon. Then I will be a complete human being.]

Thanks for the coffee encouragement. I wish I was not drinking coffee now to concentrate on work--you can see how great I am doing that :(--but i wish I was drinking coffee after having a great dinner with friends, and lots of wine--well it is the plan for tomorrow, if i can survive tonight.

By the way I have a friend who makes great wine--he has a vineyard. But other than his I had some pretty crappy home-made wines. I am not feeling brave enough to taste home-made wines anymore. Good luck with your formula!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 21 Jul, 2008 11:44 PM Quote
I don't like the piece of shit dogs that killed my favorite cat. I don't like that I have to drive by the owners' house every day and hope I don't see the person whose abusive ways created these monsters. I don't like that out of habit I still look for him when I come home.

cmr
cmr Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 1:22 PM Quote
I don't like being bored..
I would like to go out and do something but I'm too lazy to do that :)

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 1:24 PM Quote
I don't like waiting for my GCSE results. I need to know to see if I get into college!!!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 4:09 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
[Side note: I am into home-made wines these days and determined to try my own formula some time soon. Then I will be a complete human being.]

Thanks for the coffee encouragement. I wish I was not drinking coffee now to concentrate on work--you can see how great I am doing that :(--but i wish I was drinking coffee after having a great dinner with friends, and lots of wine--well it is the plan for tomorrow, if i can survive tonight.

By the way I have a friend who makes great wine--he has a vineyard. But other than his I had some pretty crappy home-made wines. I am not feeling brave enough to taste home-made wines anymore. Good luck with your formula!

Thanks! I am quite a newbie in the field. Never tried making my own wine before but did try several home made wine and loved them. Currently reading hell much of source to progress theoretically. I want to use different fruits other than grapes. Only problem is mates around keep making fun of my inventive entrepreneurship. :-)))

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 4:14 PM Quote

"Suicide Tuesday"

Bed

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
I don't like my friends being in Spain when I miss them and need to be in the pub with em.

And I don't like not being good enough for other mates.

And I don't like waiting to hear back from these job people, just tell me now I haven't got a fucking job, don't leave me bastard hanging.

Edit: And I would really fucking love a pint of cloudy cider for fuck's sake.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 6:12 PM Quote
I hate that every 2nd person's facebook status is about going on vacation and i havent been anywhere beyond a weekend long in 2 years.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I hate that every 2nd person's facebook status is about going on vacation and i havent been anywhere beyond a weekend long in 2 years.

I hear ya, Kristy! The last long vacation I've been on was to Poland during the summer of 2005. Ever since then, it's been only weekend getaways to the Great Lakes.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
and now to mock me, someone made their status: "leaving saturday for a week at the cottage. just wanted to make sure Kristy knows that"
gotta love my friends. Oh well, i will get away for a whole 24 hours this weekend! woot!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Tue 22 Jul, 2008 8:31 PM Quote
I don't like waiting for Monkey/Andrew to propose.

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:29 AM