Travis

Re: Any recommendations on health?
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 9:24 PM Quote
When i saw Travis (exactly a year ago today!) i was so excited i could barely breath!(unfortunatly this is not a rare occurance, i've got pretty bad asthma) i was ok once it started tho. It would be pretty funny now tho cos i've got a new inhaler that's a higher dose and if i take it like, more than three times a day it makes me feel really high and shaky! So i'd probably go more than a little wild! :D

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:51 PM Quote

[/quote]

I've got goosebumps for you :)

[/quote]

So have I ..It will be mind blowing ..the music will blow your mind..

and that special moment just as they walk on stage :)

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:31 PM Quote
IT WAS THE BESTEST NIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD! JUST BACK HOME AND STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!

Sorry about the caps lock. That seems to be the only way to express my excitement at the moment.

Great great great great show and set and everything. Travis rule! I mean it! They do! Nicest band on earth without a single doubt! I met the band!!! :-D They are the greatest! Fran is the GREATEST!

Review to follow. And pictures. YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:33 PM Quote
By the way, thank you all for your well wishing and nice messages. I love you guys. I love this board! :-)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:33 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
IT WAS THE BESTEST NIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD! JUST BACK HOME AND STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!

Sorry about the caps lock. That seems to be the only way to express my excitement at the moment.

Great great great great show and set and everything. Travis rule! I mean it! They do! Nicest band on earth without a single doubt! I met the band!!! :-D They are the greatest! Fran is the GREATEST!

WOOOHOOO!! did you get to meet them?

EDIT wow, i can't read!
Glad you got to meet them! Can't wait to read your review! and see pics!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 11:40 PM Quote
All four of them. :-D Thanks to Fran! He is just awesome and super and fantastic that he let me and my friend in despite the annoying guards. It's been a delightful pleasure! I shall write more soon. See ya Sandy!

Edel
Edel Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:06 AM Quote
Just thought Id check the board and here you are. Im delighted the night met your expectations and more :0) You deserve it Champy

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:13 AM Quote
All four of them. :-D Thanks to Fran! He is just awesome and super and fantastic that he let me and my friend in despite the annoying guards. It's been a delightful pleasure! I shall write more soon. See ya Sandy!

I am soooo happy for you! Good 'ol Fran!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:52 AM Quote
As I was driving this afternoon the song Champagne Supernova came on the radio and I was thinking you were probably at the show right at that time. Can't wait to read your review!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 2:19 AM Quote
YAYYY! Glad you got to meet them! Sooo looking forward to read your rewiew and to see your pics!! :oD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 2:23 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
YAYYY! Glad you got to meet them! Sooo looking forward to read your rewiew and to see your pics!! :oD

^^ I concur!!!!
You sound so excited, I'm happy for you! :o)

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 7:29 AM Quote
Bloody fooking frantastic! Woke up this morning thinking straight away : so how did it go and did Champers get to meet them? Yeah!!!!! Very very happy indeed, looking forward to the review and more on the Travis planet.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 9:52 AM Quote
Hey Merih, thanks for the text message last night! I'd been thinking about you all evening, (drove everyone here mad saying "what time is it in Turkey right now?" over and over) and was so pleased that it was as wonderful as you hoped it would be :)
xx

michele
michele Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 11:26 AM Quote

nice job mia cara!

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 1:43 PM Quote

Did you meet them? I'm jealous!! I asked the guards during the concert but they said there's no way,so I simply didn't even try it :(

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:56 AM