Travis

A level maths & english test Friday : (
Intergalactic91
Intergalactic91 Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 3:16 PM Quote
I just thought I release some pain of mine knowing I've got both A-Level maths and english on friday!..damn it sucks
But hey hope everyone on the site is doing good!!

Re: A level maths & english test Friday : (
Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 3:23 PM Quote
two in one day sucks! :( I'm sure you'll be ok though :) I absolutly hated maths and dumped it for music when I was 15.

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 3:48 PM Quote
Good luck! I've got AS Psychology tomorrow- panicking slightly and mostly revising lol.

Intergalactic91
Intergalactic91 Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 3:49 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Good luck! I've got AS Psychology tomorrow- panicking slightly and mostly revising lol.

Thanks! Good luck to you too!! I do AS psychology to but I dont have it until the summer!!...you should tell me how it was :)

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 4:03 PM Quote
Intergalactic91 wrote:
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:

Thanks! Good luck to you too!! I do AS psychology to but I dont have it until the summer!!...you should tell me how it was :)

Thanks :-) It shouldn't be too hard, it's just trying to remember hundreds of names (most of which are un-pronouncable) and 'evaluative points' as my tutor would say lol. I'll probably be telling everyone on the board how it went, whether they like it or not XD. I'm not too happy that I have to go back to class straight after the exam though... That means that I won't be able to report to the board straight away lol.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 5:40 PM Quote
l hate Mathematics :S

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 6:56 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:

Second that!

Well it's okey when you're counting boobs.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 7:22 PM Quote
Ohhh good luck for tomorrow! Try and get a good nights sleep tonight and good brekkie tomorrow, you will be fine! Oh and a little can of redbull before you start, always helped me when I had 3hr exams in uni.

Moo, that's awful! Why do you have to go to class after an exam?!?! Do you not get to go home and rest? Nasty school!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 8:22 PM Quote
Intergalactic91 wrote:
I just thought I release some pain of mine knowing I've got both A-Level maths and english on friday!..damn it sucks

What maths are you doing, Core 1? I'm doing Mechanics 2 on Friday, it's my first one. Good luck with that, the English one and any others you have in the next couple of weeks :)

We have to go back to class after our exams but I couldn't go home anyway so I don't mind. Plus this exam's in the afternoon, so we don't have to anyway.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 8:32 PM Quote
Good luck everyone:)

Intergalactic91
Intergalactic91 Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 8:35 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Intergalactic91 wrote:

What maths are you doing, Core 1? I'm doing Mechanics 2 on Friday, it's my first one. Good luck with that, the English one and any others you have in the next couple of weeks :)

We have to go back to class after our exams but I couldn't go home anyway so I don't mind. Plus this exam's in the afternoon, so we don't have to anyway.

Yeah I'm doing Core 1..it's a bit tricky but hey good luck with your Mechanics test!..I have english the same day..kinda sucks but hey^^

We have to go to class aswell..and we need a school card to proof who we are..how lame is that..I've lost it and they say well you'll be thrown out of the exam...right?? lol

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Wed 07 Jan, 2009 8:45 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Moo, that's awful! Why do you have to go to class after an exam?!?! Do you not get to go home and rest? Nasty school!

I have no idea why we have to go back to class. It's a revision session for the exam that I'd have just sat :-/. It all seems rather pointless really but hey, I'm back in the education system lol. It's not as straightforward as being home ed lol.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 12:38 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:

Second that!

Well it's okey when you're counting boobs.

Hahaha LMAO!
Or other stuff :]

welshwill
welshwill Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 1:20 AM Quote
good luck no probs with it you'll be fine; i got
98% in S2 and 95% in the other stuff....message me for tips lol...you'll be fine mate...ive got some more gigs comin your way to cheer things up....exams are shit!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 08 Jan, 2009 5:43 AM Quote
Good luck with it! You'll do fine, don't worry! :o)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:52 PM