Travis

Hey Franny, you know what we need??
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:33 PM Quote
A new live DVD!

Not to keep going on about it because I know it's been mentioed before, but I just finished watching the "More Than Us" DVD and I would really, REALLY love a new one including all the new songs!

What do you think, Fran...any chance of a new live DVD soon?? Pretty please with a cherry on top. ():o)

PS: Thank you a million time for the the brilliant, mind blowing album that is Ode to J. Smith. I can't stop listening.

Re: Hey Franny, you know what we need??
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:40 PM Quote
yes!! a dvd live, maybe this time a foreign gig, i don't know, it would be exciting to see it! The new album live, a dvd, wow!

thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
I couldn't agree with you more! A new DVD is long over due. I was watching 'More Than Us' the other week a great DVD! The band are on top form on this tour and it should be captured on film :-D Please Fran, it has been nearly 5 years since 'Live at Alexandra Palace' :-(

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:42 PM Quote
Yes, hopefully they'll make one soon. :)

But more live concert streams over the 'net would be BRILLIANT! :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:06 PM Quote
Or a Travis Around the world dvd, ah that'll be nice, a long long setlist, but each song played in a different country, i dunno XD, i would like to see how's people in every country in a Travis Gig.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:40 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Or a Travis Around the world dvd, ah that'll be nice, a long long setlist, but each song played in a different country, i dunno XD, i would like to see how's people in every country in a Travis Gig.

That would be awesome!! :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:00 AM Quote
Over the course of a tour, play every album track and shove them all on a DVD! :) Too much? lol

RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:47 AM Quote
I don't think that's asking too much... for the fans a full DVD of every song, signed by Fran, Dougie, Andy and Neil!! Now do you think I'm being greedy?? Not meaning to be if I am... just would be soooooooooooooooooooo FAB!!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 1:14 AM Quote
Yeah, we totally need a new live DVD!! Pleaaaase! ;o)

RUTHIEBABE00 wrote:
I don't think that's asking too much... for the fans a full DVD of every song, signed by Fran, Dougie, Andy and Neil!! Now do you think I'm being greedy?? Not meaning to be if I am... just would be soooooooooooooooooooo FAB!!!

Couldn't agree more with you. Best idea EVER!! :oP heehee

RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 1:21 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Yeah, we totally need a new live DVD!! Pleaaaase! ;o)

RUTHIEBABE00 wrote:

Couldn't agree more with you. Best idea EVER!! :oP heehee

Right that's settled then guys... you know the numbers, you know who we are...... lol!!! Pretty pretty pretty please ;oD

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 9:11 AM Quote
RUTHIEBABE00 wrote:

What about a thread collecting the best performances that they do of a song in a Tour found by a search on YouTube made by the fans and collecting them in a post?

eg -
01. Chinese Blues (Live at .......) [Recorded by ......] [LINK]
02. J. Smith (Live at .......) [Recorded by ......] [LINK]
etc ...

Does anybody feel like having a go at this whilst we wait for a real DVD to materialise?

velvet
velvet Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 10:19 AM Quote
Yes, pleeeeeaaassseee! We all need a new DVD! That would be brilliant! Please, please, please, please.......

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:21 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

That would be awesome!! :)

brilliant idea!!

Erial
Erial Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 4:53 PM Quote
I agree! And, GREAT idea jesusaremus & gladsadmad!
Ohhh, new DVD, mhmmm.

Mandy
Mandy Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
A DVD is certainly due. Would be great if it could be filmed at a special gig for the all the forum people rather then a normal tour gig :)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:51 PM