Travis

Long Way Down
iraida
iraida Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:21 PM Quote
Sounds like a Kaiser Chiefs song but miles better of course, I simply love it! makes me feel like jumping all the time while I´m listening to it, well done!

Re: Long Way Down
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 29 Sep, 2008 10:31 PM Quote
iraida wrote:
Sounds like a Kaiser Chiefs song but miles better of course, I simply love it! makes me feel like jumping all the time while I´m listening to it, well done!

I was thinking that the first chords sounded vaguely like Retirement, that might be why I'm not too keen on LWD...

Bellringer
Bellringer Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:02 AM Quote
I know it's early days, but out of the 130 Travis songs I've heard, this is probably the least memorable and it's quite boring to be honest.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:17 AM Quote
No way!!! Really? Hm. Well, I don't have the album yet as I'm in the US, but "Long Way Down" is one of the 4 tracks I have heard and I immediately loved it! I think it's really catchy and unique. Lots of energy and I love Fran's scream. Great lyrics too.

alexandria_z
alexandria_z Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 6:21 AM Quote
I ordered the CD from the UK but I did the money conversion incorrectly so I spent more than I thought, I`m an idiot.

melissa
melissa Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 9:51 AM Quote
amiga adoré used to belong!!!
por dios me trajo viejos recuerdos
y coincido con lo de Long way down!!!!

q el ser superior q sea bendiga a estos hermosos hombres, q cada dia me devuelven parte
de mi vida!!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 11:06 AM Quote
Best song on the record.

Better run little rabbit back to your hole in the ground.....It's a long way down! Aaaaaah!

akanksha
akanksha Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 11:37 AM Quote
When I first heard Fran's scream I jumped. Haha!

milos
milos Posted Fri 03 Oct, 2008 2:59 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Better run little rabbit back to your hole in the ground.....It's a long way down! Aaaaaah!

I love that part! :) Great lyrics!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:42 AM