Thanks Milos!

Re: Song to Self online!
sonja
sonja Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 6:07 PM Quote
Yeah, I really love the lyrics,too!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 6:10 PM Quote
On my 4th listen! I truly love it. Better than Get Up and J Smith but i expected that anyway. :)

I don't think the album is turning into the absolute rocker that i expected because the songs seem to be a bit softer in the studio BUT that doesn't mean i don't think it has the potential to be the best Travis album. I still think it does if the other songs are recorded as well as these 3. :) :) :) WOO HOO!

sonja
sonja Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 6:14 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
On my 4th listen! I truly love it. Better than Get Up and J Smith but i expected that anyway. :)

I don't think the album is turning into the absolute rocker that i expected because the songs seem to be a bit softer in the studio BUT that doesn't mean i don't think it has the potential to be the best Travis album. I still think it does if the other songs are recorded as well as these 3. :) :) :) WOO HOO!

I agree. Love it better than Get up and J.smith,too!
:0)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 6:16 PM Quote
sonja wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I agree. Love it better than Get up and J.smith,too!
:0)

Me too. My favorite...so far. :)

81 Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
I agree. Song to self is very better than j. Smith and get up

GMS1968
GMS1968 Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 6:51 PM Quote
This is classic mature Travis.
Just what we have been waiting for.
The wall of sound gives me a U2 ish feel.
I wonder what the video will be like for this song.
Could be on our screens by mid August if release is 18th of September.
Awaits conformation.

Jennny
Jennny Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 6:52 PM Quote
Ohh, it is perfect! Everything in it, whoah!

Moray
Moray Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 6:56 PM Quote
Oh wow, definitely not what I expected after J Smith, I really wasn't sure what direction the album was going. This is excellent. Much more accessable than J Smith, and definitely more instantly rewarding. Which is in no way a bad thing. Very sweeping and cinematic in the way it's done. No mean feat considering the way it was produced, I didn't expect this at all. Really like it.

So that's 1/5 of the album heard already now! haha, I can't wait to hear the rest now. Seems like it could be very eclectic and varied. Looking forward to seeing how it all pieces together.

SongToSelf
SongToSelf Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 7:13 PM Quote
Download Song To Self KCRW Radio Rip here!

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 7:15 PM Quote
Heeey, thanks!

Delia24Oct07
Delia24Oct07 Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 7:25 PM Quote
OHHHHH! Today must be my lucky day! How I love this song, gosh, I can't tell! I heard it first in Montreux and I loved it from the first minute!

Though the beginning is different in this version it's great. It suits so good with the rest of the song!

Thank you for uploading this, if you were here now I'd hug you to death! *jumping around*

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
Noo! My computer is broken and I can't hear anything :(

juuuli
juuuli Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
This is a fantastic song. I heard it a couple of weeks ago live and thought it was amazing, and now that I've heard it again I still very much think so. I love everything about it! Brilliant.

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Tue 29 Jul, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
Woah, I love it!

Thanks a lot! =]

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:32 PM