Re: Great Auntie-to-be!
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 1:11 AM Quote
Congrats!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 1:16 AM Quote
Congrats Wendy!!

I think what Abs was getting at and what I'm curious about is how you have a niece who is old enough to have a child. You must have a much older sibling?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 2:14 AM Quote
Congratulations, Wendy!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 3:55 AM Quote
Congrats!
What's the baby's name? :o)

weirdmom wrote:

I think what Abs was getting at and what I'm curious about is how you have a niece who is old enough to have a child. You must have a much older sibling?

My sister was wondering the same thing, almost with the same words, but in spanish :oP.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 7:37 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Congrats!
What's the baby's name? :o)

weirdmom wrote:

My sister was wondering the same thing, almost with the same words, but in spanish :oP.

Weirdmon understood what my point was.
I have nieces that are 22 and 20 - but their dad (my brother) is 10 years older than me and his 1st daughther was born was he was 26 (i was 16 at the time and still remember seeing her for the 1st time and loads of other details).
Now i'm getting emotionnal...*cries*...
Also her and i share loads of things and look the same too.
My parents celebrated their 50's weddding anniversary 4 years ago and threw a big party with around 150 people (friends and family) and a lots of ppl talked to my niece thinking it was me. LOL

Welcome to your new nephew !

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 1:13 PM Quote
Congrats Peewee!!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 1:15 PM Quote
Congrats Wendy!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 2:09 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

She could have phrased it better tho'... mind you diplomacy was never Fred's strong point.

Dubz
(Mr. Pot please meet Mr. Kettle..)

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 3:49 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

She could have phrased it better tho'... mind you diplomacy was never Fred's strong point.

Dubz
(Mr. Pot please meet Mr. Kettle..)

you must be kiding ! lol

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 13 Jul, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
Congratulations Peewee!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 11:08 PM Quote
Awww thanks everyone! Just spent the last two days with mother and baby. He is the most gorgeous wee boy, I'm in love with a baby! hee hee Turns out he was actually a 9 pound baby! My nephew got weight wrong lol. Big lump of a thing considering my niece is soooo slight.

Yeah abs et al..lol My sister is like 15-16years older than me. There is a HUGE gap but she is the eldest and I'm the youngest. My nephews and nieces and I were brought up together so my niece is like a wee sister to me. She's 18 with a head of a 40yr old. Puts me to shame at times!!! lol Eldest nephew is like 23 and the youngest 3! Hope that answers your queries.lol There even have been times when ppl thought my sister was my mum (lol) but she looks mega young for her age but to me she is like a second mum to me :)

Right I am rambling! shhhhhhhh lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 11:11 PM Quote
Ohhhhhhhhh baby's name is DANIEL!!! :) I think it suits him perfect. He's got the hugest hands, and is massive for a new born.

Edel
Edel Posted Mon 14 Jul, 2008 11:25 PM Quote
Congrats. Nice with a new member in the Peewee family:0)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 16 Jul, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Amberlite/DSC01525.jpg

I introduce you to my great nephew, baby Daniel! :) I will make him love Travis! I have already been singing him Flowers in the Window!!! lol

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 16 Jul, 2008 6:40 PM Quote
Ohhhh...he is SO cute! Congrats! :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:08 AM