Travis

Re: 2008 New Albums
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 9:56 AM Quote
haz wrote:

maybe i've been out of the loop for too long but recently it seems that a lot of decent albums are being released all at the same time like

coldplay's new one
elbow's new one
sigur ros' new one

is the travis album coming out soon (again, out of the loop)? i can't believe i don't know this, man things change eh?

viva la musica!

haz
xxx

Yo, Hazzeroonie!
Haven't listened to the whole Coldplay yet but the first two tracks I have heard didn't attract me much. But now you recommend it, I'll give it a go.
New Elbow is fantastic. Enjoying new Sigur as well. But It is not better than Takk, is it?

Anywho, best of 2008 so far to me is: The Daysleepers - Drowned In A Sea of Sound
So very excellent! Can't get enough listening. I can go raving like this even for hours but that would be annoying. So...

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 12:28 PM Quote
haz wrote:
coldplay's new one

viva la musica!

Hi Haz! How are you?
I really like Coldplay's album. Cemeteries of London, 42, Viva La Vida and Death And All His Friends are amazing.

¡Viva la música! :p

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 1:08 PM Quote
I'm looking forward to Keane's new'n, fingers crossed I'm gonna love it as much as their previous two.

bara
bara Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 2:16 PM Quote
someone heard the new THE SUBWAYS record yet?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 2:17 PM Quote
bara wrote:

Ooh I am looking forward to hearing that at some point!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
haz wrote:
Peewee wrote:
I'm looking forward to the new sigur ros album. Disapointed with the cover of the Coldplay one....it's bloody cardboard...hate that!

i got the new sigur ros album the other day, pre-ordered it on itunes, that's a neat feature. i'm feckin' addicted to itunes now, there isn't an album i won't buy now which is rich considering for years i was the biggest file-sharing leech in cyberspace. that's irony that is. if you don't like to look at mickeys and fannies don't look at the new video by sigur ros it's front-bottoms a go-go. icelanders eh?

Yeah I've seen that video and don't mind it at all. It's just a bit strange especially for our culture, running around in the buff is not something we do. I might just order it off itunes (tho I am guilty of downloading of leechs like you lmao)

Don't think it could be better than Takk at all!!! lol

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 3:23 PM Quote
The gig they did with Bjork the other night was well cool.

cmr
cmr Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 10:11 PM Quote
I couldn't wait for Viva La Vida

and the rest of the bands I'm waiting is
Travis (for sure)
Keane
Oasis

ayana
ayana Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
bara wrote:

I was really looking forward to listening to it - especially after the warm up show of April - and it met my highest expectations. It's brilliant. Only read good reviews about it. Butch Vig did a great job with the band.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Thu 03 Jul, 2008 8:56 PM Quote
ayana wrote:
bara wrote:

I was really looking forward to listening to it - especially after the warm up show of April - and it met my highest expectations. It's brilliant. Only read good reviews about it. Butch Vig did a great job with the band.

Geek! :-P

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:15 PM