Travis

2008 New Albums
haz
haz Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 7:44 PM Quote

maybe i've been out of the loop for too long but recently it seems that a lot of decent albums are being released all at the same time like

coldplay's new one
elbow's new one
sigur ros' new one

is the travis album coming out soon (again, out of the loop)? i can't believe i don't know this, man things change eh?

viva la musica!

haz
xxx

Re: 2008 New Albums
Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 9:17 PM Quote
haz wrote:

maybe i've been out of the loop for too long but recently it seems that a lot of decent albums are being released all at the same time like

coldplay's new one
elbow's new one
sigur ros' new one

is the travis album coming out soon (again, out of the loop)? i can't believe i don't know this, man things change eh?

viva la musica!

haz
xxx

Hey Haz! Good to see you around. :) You're very right, there are a lot of awesome bands releasing new albums right now. Travis' album will be out in September (looks like the 29th according to an article posted in T-Chat, although it hasn't been confirmed here). U2's new album will be out right after that, near the end of October, I believe, and I think Keane has an album coming out as well!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
haz wrote:

coldplay's new one
elbow's new one
sigur ros' new one

viva la musica!

haz
xxx

Hey Haz! Good to see you around. :) You're very right, there are a lot of awesome bands releasing new albums right now. Travis' album will be out in September (looks like the 29th according to an article posted in T-Chat, although it hasn't been confirmed here). U2's new album will be out right after that, near the end of October, I believe, and I think Keane has an album coming out as well!

...and Oasis!

haz
haz Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:13 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
haz wrote:

coldplay's new one
elbow's new one
sigur ros' new one

viva la musica!

haz
xxx

hi there nikki sixx!

holy moley U2 have a new one coming out too? i am a paddy ashamed :/

friday lovely friiiidaaaay!!

haz
haz Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:15 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
haz wrote:

coldplay's new one
elbow's new one
sigur ros' new one

viva la musica!

haz
xxx

...and Oasis!

oasis...hmmm. why oh why can't noel just get it over with and ditch 'em and release the solo disc! new broom sweeps clean.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:23 PM Quote
I'm looking forward to the new sigur ros album. Disapointed with the cover of the Coldplay one....it's bloody cardboard...hate that!

haz
haz Posted Fri 27 Jun, 2008 10:27 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
I'm looking forward to the new sigur ros album. Disapointed with the cover of the Coldplay one....it's bloody cardboard...hate that!

i got the new sigur ros album the other day, pre-ordered it on itunes, that's a neat feature. i'm feckin' addicted to itunes now, there isn't an album i won't buy now which is rich considering for years i was the biggest file-sharing leech in cyberspace. that's irony that is. if you don't like to look at mickeys and fannies don't look at the new video by sigur ros it's front-bottoms a go-go. icelanders eh?

Moray
Moray Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:26 AM Quote
oh look, it's Haz.

Albums i have enjoyed in 2008:

Vampire Weekend
Sons & Daughters
Band of horses
Beirut
The 1990's
Glasvegas
Los campesinos
MGMT
foals
The GUillemots
Laura Marling

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 28 Jun, 2008 12:55 AM Quote
haz wrote:
Peewee wrote:

i got the new sigur ros album the other day, pre-ordered it on itunes, that's a neat feature. i'm feckin' addicted to itunes now, there isn't an album i won't buy now which is rich considering for years i was the biggest file-sharing leech in cyberspace. that's irony that is. if you don't like to look at mickeys and fannies don't look at the new video by sigur ros it's front-bottoms a go-go. icelanders eh?

I've got music on iTunes you could download... ;)

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 6:26 PM Quote
Graham Coxon should have a new album out some time this year, I can't wait!:)

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 6:41 PM Quote
The Troubadours are recording their album too, yaaay :D

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
Yet more vitriolic ramblings from HMHB

http://cobweb.businesscollaborator.com/hmhb/images/sleeves/Ambleside_front.jpg

Dubz

tgb
tgb Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
The Last Shadow Puppets and their album The Age of Understatement are also worth giving a listen, i like them.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 30 Jun, 2008 11:14 PM Quote
James just came out with a new album.

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 01 Jul, 2008 1:39 AM Quote
speaking of sigur ros, they were fantastic live!!! (even if it was 3am and i was falling asleep. hahah!)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3271/2581159843_4d9980e773_o.jpg

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:02 AM