Travis

What is your PASSION?
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 7:58 AM Quote
I've been thinking about passions again, lately. All my life, I've tried out this and that--painting, photography, sewing, etc--and I still haven't found my "PASSION" yet.

So I was wondering, what are your passions? Or have you not found yours yet either?

Re: What is your PASSION?
moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 8:01 AM Quote
Driving off-road, Playing various musical instruments and going to Travis concerts lol :-D

bara
bara Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 8:06 AM Quote
taking photos.
photos.. etc..
all those photo stuff :)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 8:09 AM Quote
- Music (although I can't play any instruments)
- Foreign languages (esp. English)
- Teaching
- Photography

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 8:21 AM Quote
now for some more questions!
why do you consider these your passions? is it because you can't live without them? did you actively search for the passion, or did the realization of it just dawn upon you?

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 8:34 AM Quote
lol I love questions!

Driving is my passion because everytime I get behind the wheel of a car to start driving in a trial something just clicks- I can't really describe it to be honest. I am desperate to get a career in motorsport, if not then I would love to compete in historic rallies with my Dad's Series Land Rover. I didn't search for a passion as such, it just clicked when I first drove.

I love playing piano/guitar/violin because it's one of the few things that I am actually good at without desperately trying and trying and trying and it's something that I would go nuts without... That and I can play Travis and Keane songs lol.

My passion for Travis gigs is self explanatory :-)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 9:02 AM Quote
I've never had to search for a passion. I've wanted to teach ever since I was 5 or 6 and I've always been interested in foreign languages ever since I learnt how to read. I never asked myself why, I just love it. As for music & photography, it's all down to my dad. He took me to my first concert when I was 9 and I got hooked.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 9:09 AM Quote

I don't have one.

I'm enthusiastic about a few things, Music, Film and whatever but I don't actually actively partake in anything, unless of course drinking Guinness can be considered a passion (probably not).

I think it's just the type of person I am, I mean food for example, sure some things taste nice than others but I have no passion for it, I see it as a function or a nessecity I don't eat I die, If I didn't need to eat I wouldn't. That's not to say I don't enjoy a good meal,just not to the same orgasmic proportions that some people do. meh

maybe I'm immune

Dubz

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 9:10 AM Quote
Photograghy, mainly sports but give everything a go.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 9:16 AM Quote
Travis - are my only passion and it took me by surprise as I'm not a passionate person. they absolutely whacked me sideways, I still try to figure it out. lol

I wish I was more passionte about things thst interest me, like playing the piano properly *sigh*

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 9:18 AM Quote
"orgasmic proportions" hahah, exactly what i'm looking for!!!

yknow I'm also amazed by Travis's ability to create and play music for so many years. Now THAT'S a passion! I need to find something like that. But maybe like Dubz, I'm immune, too? :S

bara
bara Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 11:13 AM Quote
singing
photography
music
yepyep.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 12:06 PM Quote
I don't think I have "passions" as such! I love doing lots of things but there is nothing that I would describe as a PASSION!!! :-/

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
Ooh, chocolate and shopping! Both at the same time is heaven for me.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 28 Mar, 2008 5:34 PM Quote
Yeah I don't think I have any passions. There are things I like, things I LOVE but nowt that I'd say I'm passionate about.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:13 AM