Travis

Re: Next Single?
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 7:38 AM Quote
Agree with Talia. Battleships is probably too much like same tempo My Eyes to be released now , although at the right time , it could be good in the charts. Think 'Eyes Wide Open' or Under the Moonlight' and 'Sailing Away' could all make good singles. :-) Oh and 3 Times and you lose !

So as you can see - Its no good asking me!

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
Eyes Wide Open please!

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:01 AM Quote
my vote is between Big chair and 3 Times and you lose!!!!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:26 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:
If they’re going to do it, my vote is for “Eyes Wide Open” or “Battleships” either would make for a cool video!

In my mind, the video for Eyes Wide Open is really scary and dark- kinda like when they play it live and the spotlights on each band member comes on, but in some sort of spaceship. That'd be awesome!

Yeah! I could totally see that, Paul! I've always felt that "Eyes Wide Open" had the same kind of vibe as "Side."

The light show for Eyes Wide Open is awesome. And it does sound extremely similar to Side. Have you ever heard them do Stayin Alive with Side? I think Eyes Wide Open came about from that in rehearsals!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:
If they’re going to do it, my vote is for “Eyes Wide Open” or “Battleships” either would make for a cool video!

In my mind, the video for Eyes Wide Open is really scary and dark- kinda like when they play it live and the spotlights on each band member comes on, but in some sort of spaceship. That'd be awesome!

Yeah! I could totally see that, Paul! I've always felt that "Eyes Wide Open" had the same kind of vibe as "Side."

The light show for Eyes Wide Open is awesome. And it does sound extremely similar to Side. Have you ever heard them do Stayin Alive with Side? I think Eyes Wide Open came about from that in rehearsals!

I've thought that it came from Stayin Alive too. Side and Eyes Wide Open are very similar although i prefer Side. Eyes Wide Open is good though. More of the direction they should go with album 6. Or "Goo" as Fran once called it. Remember that?! lol

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 9:19 PM Quote
I want Battleships so this can happen in the video:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff264/thetravisguy/Franasasailor.jpg

Sorry about the horrendously bad editing!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
Or, even better, this:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff264/thetravisguy/Franasasailor2.jpg

I love you really Fran :D I'm just uncovering your inner sailor ;)

Becca
Becca Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 9:55 PM Quote
I love "Eyes Wide Open". Describes perfectly what goes on in your head, when it's hard to fall asleep. Really great song!

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 03 Nov, 2007 2:21 AM Quote
i can't see there being another single

http://www.premiersouthrealty.com/xSites/Agents/premiererealtors/Content/UploadedFiles/crystal%20ball.jpg

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 03 Nov, 2007 10:05 AM Quote
monkey wrote:

http://www.premiersouthrealty.com/xSites/Agents/premiererealtors/Content/UploadedFiles/crystal%20ball.jpg

What? Ever?

pixiedixie
pixiedixie Posted Sat 03 Nov, 2007 10:26 AM Quote
Battleships, please, please, pleeeeeeease....

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 03 Nov, 2007 1:54 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I've thought that it came from Stayin Alive too. Side and Eyes Wide Open are very similar although i prefer Side. Eyes Wide Open is good though. More of the direction they should go with album 6. Or "Goo" as Fran once called it. Remember that?! lol

I've seen them do the Stayin' Alive bit...but never live! I bet it rocks. So what's this about "Goo"?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 03 Nov, 2007 4:31 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I've seen them do the Stayin' Alive bit...but never live! I bet it rocks. So what's this about "Goo"?

I can't remember exactly but it was something about his son Clay. Franny said he'd already been 'singing' some songs. And then he mentioned the 6th album should be called 'Goo'. Something like that? Right Fran?! :) lol

monkey
monkey Posted Sat 03 Nov, 2007 5:54 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
monkey wrote:

What? Ever?

try reading the question Nikki asked in her post

"has anyone heard anything about a fourth single/video for TBWNN? Is there going to be one?"

maybe i should have used the quote function but unless you really are that stupid then i'm sure you were well aware of what i meant! ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 03 Nov, 2007 9:18 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
monkey wrote:

What? Ever?

try reading the question Nikki asked in her post

"has anyone heard anything about a fourth single/video for TBWNN? Is there going to be one?"

maybe i should have used the quote function but unless you really are that stupid then i'm sure you were well aware of what i meant! ;)

It was a perfectly good question. Especially considering we are on the 2nd page of this thread and conversation can turn quite easily from one post to the next. "i can't see there being another single" could have meant either.

Thanks.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:35 PM