Travis

Re: What's your quirk?
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
another of my quirk is powerful, rich men

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 10:54 PM Quote
If i'm going to sleep on my own i have to put my tv on to help me go to sleep.

If i see someone touch their nose i have to click mine. I know that one sounds really strange but it's because when i was born i had a squashed nose that my dad had to push in a different direction so it went straight so i feel the need to click it every so often.

Yeps, i'm odd!

feri
feri Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
feri wrote:
[I do that too, except in my case I sit on the right hand side (driver on the left hand side) and it's because my dad has turned me into a paranoid freak and incase the driver gets into an accident, I think it's 'safer' to sit behind the front passenger seat

at home we call front passenger seat "la place du mort" (the dead's place)
haha kind of relates to the English version aka shotgun

I think in my Province you don't have to wear a seatbelt if you sit in the back unless you are on a highway..not sure, all I know is that most people don't wear seatbelts!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
Helen *the original* wrote:

If i see someone touch their nose i have to click mine. I know that one sounds really strange but it's because when i was born i had a squashed nose that my dad had to push in a different direction so it went straight so i feel the need to click it every so often.

Yeps, i'm odd!

you wouldn't want to be around me when I'm nervous then :p since i have to scratch it all the time

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 10:59 PM Quote
at home we call front passenger seat "la place du mort" (the dead's place) [/quote]

may i ask why? without sounding thick

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 11:01 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:

may i ask why? without sounding thick [/quote]

according to stats, in case of car crash the front passenger dies more often than the driver

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 11:04 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

may i ask why? without sounding thick

according to stats, in case of car crash the front passenger dies more often than the driver [/quote]

i guess its a bit like pillion on motor bike

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 11:07 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Helen *the original* wrote:

Yeps, i'm odd!

you wouldn't want to be around me when I'm nervous then :p since i have to scratch it all the time

Ha ha, we'd look very strange!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 07 Aug, 2007 11:21 PM Quote
feri wrote:
If I'm doing a project, I wont take any break (not even to eat) until I finish the project because I feel if you leave it half way to go and eat, you mess up the assignment and that all of it should be done at one time lol

I used to do that as well when I had assignments to write. Now that I'm working on my doctoral thesis, I obviously have to take breaks because it's a three year long project and I would starve to death! But it annoys me when I have to stop in the middle of a paragraph or a chapter because I don't really how to start again after a break - however short it is. And it's hard to finish a chapter with the same writing style once you've stopped...

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 2:20 AM Quote
after a shower the first thing i put on is my socks, always socks first

dee
dee Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 2:34 AM Quote
usually i have to sleep with one of my arms crossed across my chest and gripping my shoulder.
sometimes i get the urge to put on eyeliner just before falling asleep too. so yeah, my eyes are pretty much always "morning-aftery" first thing even if i haven't been out..
i get paranoid if my hair's intentionally neat-life is much simpler when my hair is all mussed up and messy:)

that's all i can think of at the moment.

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 2:43 AM Quote
dee wrote:
usually i have to sleep with one of my arms crossed across my chest and gripping my shoulder.
sometimes i get the urge to put on eyeliner just before falling asleep too. so yeah, my eyes are pretty much always "morning-aftery" first thing even if i haven't been out..
i get paranoid if my hair's intentionally neat-life is much simpler when my hair is all mussed up and messy:)

that's all i can think of at the moment.

i do that too, the arm crossed across my chest and gripping my shoulder bit, not the bit about the eyeliner.....i stopped doing that years back ;) lol

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 3:13 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I'VE GOT ONE!!! :D

When i'm a passenger in the back of the car, i HAVE to sit in the left hand side of the car- behind the front passenger (of right-hand drive cars anyway..). It is inexplicable, but if i sit anywhere else in the back (ie. middle or right-hand side) i just feel so uncomfortable if i'm not in the left hand side of the car!

Maybe that's why i've never learned to drive...

Me tooo! I CAN'T sit behind the driver in the back...it feels so weird.

Summer
Summer Posted Wed 08 Aug, 2007 3:43 AM Quote
I have to play music when I go to sleep and I have to have music when I wake up.

Need it, must have it.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 3:26 PM