Travis

Re: Proposed to at Travis
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:46 AM Quote
mereparker wrote:
last night at House of Blues in Dallas my boyfriend proposed ON STAGE during the finale. UNbelievable. Instead of me attempting to explain, one of our best friends videoed everything with my camera. Here is the youtube link to the actual proposal: (I'm working on getting the vid up of them actually singing Flowers - check back on my page and I'll try to post that this evening or tomorrow - I'm not sure if we have the capability to post vids like we can pics but I'll try!!)

The show was so amazing and can now go down as one of the best memories of my life!!! haha
* meredith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyatJRs3kI

Hi Meredith!! i was there at the show...you both made me cry...it was so incredibly sweet! my boyfriend and i actually got it on video, along with Travis singing Flowers...the entire thing!! so, send me a message, and we can figure out a way to get the video to you!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:51 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Hi Meredith!! i was there at the show...you both made me cry...it was so incredibly sweet! my boyfriend and i actually got it on video, along with Travis singing Flowers...the entire thing!! so, send me a message, and we can figure out a way to get the video to you!

wow...apparently i don't read very well at 5:45 in the morning! (i just got back into town after the austin show!) i thought you said you were looking for the video w/ Travis singing Flowers...Well, if you want a copy of it anyway, let me know! Congratulations!!

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 12:09 PM Quote
Aaaaah.

Thats lovely.

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:12 PM Quote
Aaaaw, that's lovely!
Huge congratulations to you and your fiance!!!
How sweet. xxxxxx

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 2:59 PM Quote
Congratulations!! It's so lovely to see you both so in love!!
Wish you the best wedding we can dream of!

Pinketronic
Pinketronic Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 3:08 PM Quote
So sweet... :)

You're lucky... to have a boyfriend who had that "strange behavior"... an excelent and great group who was accomplished with that...

I just have no words... it really make me cry a few tears...

Congratulations girl...

And wish you a very dream wedding :)!!!!

Cheers from México

Pink ;)

mereparker
mereparker Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 3:23 PM Quote
thank you all so much - you are so very sweet!!
ok here are the videos we uploaded (the first is the one I posted on here initially & the others are of the band singing Flowers - we had to split the video in half b/c of its size so there are 2 but VERY worth watching!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFXbyndxGdk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFi1DE0PjMQ

we took a bunch more videos of just the concert, I'll post those soon and just announce in a different thread!

still from Cloud 9,
meredith ;)

mereparker
mereparker Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 3:30 PM Quote
Sandy - I just tried to send you a message on here with my e-mail address but when I clicked "send" it just showed me a blank message page so I'm not sure if anything went to you - lemme know if not and I'll send again!

mereparker
mereparker Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 3:30 PM Quote
Sandy - I just tried to send you a message on here with my e-mail address but when I clicked "send" it just showed me a blank message page so I'm not sure if anything went to you - lemme know if not and I'll send again!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 3:46 PM Quote
mereparker wrote:

Hey, Meredith! I just checked, and I haven't received your email...I got your friend request though! Try it again, if not, I'll just give you my email address.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Fri 27 Jul, 2007 6:07 PM Quote
Awww congrats! That's great, so happy for you

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 11:18 AM Quote
mereparker wrote:
last night at House of Blues in Dallas my boyfriend proposed ON STAGE during the finale. UNbelievable. Instead of me attempting to explain, one of our best friends videoed everything with my camera. Here is the youtube link to the actual proposal: (I'm working on getting the vid up of them actually singing Flowers - check back on my page and I'll try to post that this evening or tomorrow - I'm not sure if we have the capability to post vids like we can pics but I'll try!!)

The show was so amazing and can now go down as one of the best memories of my life!!! haha
* meredith

OMG! Just watched your video! That is so cool and glad I got to see it, thanks for sharing! You must be the happiest girl alive! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 28 Jul, 2007 10:11 PM Quote
Awww....How cool is it that Travis agreed to do this? You two are so sweet! Good luck with everything! So cool that you'll always have those videos to look back on! Congrats!!!

Joana
Joana Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 1:59 PM Quote
wowwww!!!That was amazing!!I think I would have fainted or something!lol
Congratulations!!!:D

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 2:02 PM Quote
Haha awww congrats, that's wicked! =D

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:44 PM