Travis

Proposed to at Travis
mereparker
mereparker Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 8:16 PM Quote
last night at House of Blues in Dallas my boyfriend proposed ON STAGE during the finale. UNbelievable. Instead of me attempting to explain, one of our best friends videoed everything with my camera. Here is the youtube link to the actual proposal: (I'm working on getting the vid up of them actually singing Flowers - check back on my page and I'll try to post that this evening or tomorrow - I'm not sure if we have the capability to post vids like we can pics but I'll try!!)

The show was so amazing and can now go down as one of the best memories of my life!!! haha
* meredith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyatJRs3kI

Re: Proposed to at Travis
paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 8:20 PM Quote
That is just the loveliest thing ever :)

And i laughed my ass off when Doug comes over with 2 drinks for them. Typical Dougie eh!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
I obviously don't know you at all but I got teary-eyed for you. How wonderfully perfect! Congrats!

audrey
audrey Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 8:56 PM Quote
aw. congrats. that was sweet. haha.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
Oh my god, I actually just had to wipe a tear from my eye. That was so beautiful!!

Congratulations.

Oh, and do you have a close-up of that ring? I'd love to see it...

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 8:58 PM Quote
oooooohhh my god!!! this is so sweet! :') Congrats! That's something to show your grand-grandchildren one day!!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
That's amazing, congratulations!
I love the way they all reacted (especially the drinks!)

LME2005
LME2005 Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:35 PM Quote
That's so sweet! Congrats!

mereparker
mereparker Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:35 PM Quote
yeah apparently my boyfriend -, whoa wait, fiance' (!!!) has been e-mailing with Fran for a couple of months about it via Myspace. Last night he kept getting weird phone calls before the show (ended up being band manager Giles about details). And he told me that yesterday before the show he went to House of Blues and met with Doug and Andy to discuss everything and he bought the guys in the band vintage belt buckles with their initials in them as a Thank You gift for all the help. I don't think Travis could be any cooler. And I can't believe Cole was in so much contact with my favorite band!!!!! (Although I did get kisses from each one of them ;)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:42 PM Quote
I'd be jumping up and down in my seat, if I had someone doing that for me! Wait, I AM jumping on your behalf ;o)

Ach it just makes my heart go all soft when I see this... :oD

happy_me
happy_me Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:44 PM Quote
Awww that's so sweet! Congratulations the both of you :D

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:44 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
I'd be jumping up and down in my seat, if I had someone doing that for me! Wait, I AM jumping on your behalf ;o)

Ach it just makes my heart go all soft when I see this... :oD

i'd shit in my pants

mereparker
mereparker Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:45 PM Quote
thanks so much Hanne - and I will include a close up shot of the ring when I post some pics on here (and on my myspace - www.myspace.com/mereparker) tonight or tomorrow!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!!

mereparker
mereparker Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
thanks so much Hanne - and I will include a close up shot of the ring when I post some pics on here (and on my myspace - myspace.com/mereparker) tonight or tomorrow!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!!

mereparker
mereparker Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 9:47 PM Quote
oops posted twice ;)

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:22 PM