Travis

It's my birthday
wee
wee Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 2:59 PM Quote
Yep, today's the day. When I got the chance to meet Fran (thanks Fran!) and get a picture with him after the Minneapolis gig on Sunday I wished him Happy Birthday (since it was after midnight) and then told him it was my birthday on Thursday, too. We talked about both being on the cusp of being a Leo.

Anyway, I have to say when you actually get to meet Fran (or the rest of the band) it's hard to think of something "normal" to say! It's difficult to not sound like a dork! And then of course afterwards, you think of a million cooler things you could have said!

Well, hope my birthday is fun - by the looks of all the pics of Fran on his birthday balloon-filled stage - I don't think mine will be quite that exciting!

Re: It's my birthday
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 3:26 PM Quote
Happy birthday wee!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 3:26 PM Quote
wee wrote:
Yep, today's the day. When I got the chance to meet Fran (thanks Fran!) and get a picture with him after the Minneapolis gig on Sunday I wished him Happy Birthday (since it was after midnight) and then told him it was my birthday on Thursday, too. We talked about both being on the cusp of being a Leo.

Anyway, I have to say when you actually get to meet Fran (or the rest of the band) it's hard to think of something "normal" to say! It's difficult to not sound like a dork! And then of course afterwards, you think of a million cooler things you could have said!

Well, hope my birthday is fun - by the looks of all the pics of Fran on his birthday balloon-filled stage - I don't think mine will be quite that exciting!

haha!! yes, that is very true!!
Happy Birthday!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 3:29 PM Quote
Happy birthday!

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 3:32 PM Quote
Joyeux Anniversaire!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 3:36 PM Quote
happy buffdaay!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 3:42 PM Quote
Feliz compleanos from one cool Leo to another!

xoxo,

minnesota mary

wee
wee Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 4:47 PM Quote
Awww, thanks everybody!

SamuraiSandy - were you at the show again, last night? How was it - how have all the shows compared to the Minneapolis gig.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
Happy birthday!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 5:09 PM Quote
wee wrote:
Awww, thanks everybody!

SamuraiSandy - were you at the show again, last night? How was it - how have all the shows compared to the Minneapolis gig.

Honestly, I think I enjoyed the Minnesota show the best! Yesterday's show was great, but I didn't like the venue much. The HOB (house of blues) is so strict on their camera rules (Stupid rule!!) so, it was hard to sneak it in (i did) but, still...something kind of uptight and pretentious about the venue. I went to the show in San Fran too..which was almost as good as MN, but I think there was more energy in MN...We'll see about Austin's show tonight though!!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 5:58 PM Quote
happy birthday!! :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:57 PM