Travis

Re: Harry Potter
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 6:45 PM Quote
i actually am looking forward to the book...saw the movie friday night...enjoyed it...i feel like maybe they left out more than any other movie has but it's been awhile since i've read the books...have some catchin' up to do.

Peculiar
Peculiar Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
I really really liked the film and was practicly crying at the Sirius bit. :( Yeah I would say there were some bits of the book that were missed out that shouldnt have been. Not long to go for the book now.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 7:19 PM Quote
Peculiar wrote:
I really really liked the film and was practicly crying at the Sirius bit. :(

really? it was so sudden i didn't have a chance to recover...haha i practically cried in the book though.

Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 7:24 PM Quote
wow, I was soo crying when I read it in the book, just the part after when Harrys flipping out, man that was sad lol. I brought tissue into the theatre and everything (yeah, I can get emotional, not usually, but in a dark theatre...)but it wasnt sad in the least!

Pinketronic
Pinketronic Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 8:01 PM Quote
Well I watched the movie on the saturday night... and I wasn't disappointed... in fact... in my opinion... I like it the most...

But... I didn´t have time to cry for Sirius... it happens so fast... I even wanted Harry to kill Bellatrix...

It would be awesome...

too bad... :(

deepi
deepi Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 8:04 PM Quote
i was quite disappointed with the film, although the last 30-45 mins was brillant. i know i shouldn't compare it too much to the book and i should just see if as a film, but it missed loads of the bits i liked out and which i thought were important in the book, and it kept all the bits that i though ddn't really need adding. oh well, it's just a film!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
i was quite disappointed with the film, although the last 30-45 mins was brillant. i know i shouldn't compare it too much to the book and i should just see if as a film, but it missed loads of the bits i liked out and which i thought were important in the book, and it kept all the bits that i though ddn't really need adding. oh well, it's just a film!

it's hard to separate from the books...a friend of mine who has not read the 5th book just loved the film...i liked it as well but i felt a lot was left out that would have been great to see...

deepi
deepi Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 8:23 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
deepi wrote:

it's hard to separate from the books...a friend of mine who has not read the 5th book just loved the film...i liked it as well but i felt a lot was left out that would have been great to see...

i know my friend who is only on book 2 said she loved the film, suppose she didn't have anything to compare to so could enjoyed it better.

PictureInWhite
PictureInWhite Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 9:08 PM Quote
I was *massively* disappointed in the movie (save that friggin AWESOME battle scene!), but tres excited about the book...I can't believe it's going to be over already, though :o(

deepi
deepi Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 9:14 PM Quote
PictureInWhite wrote:
I was *massively* disappointed in the movie (save that friggin AWESOME battle scene!), but tres excited about the book...I can't believe it's going to be over already, though :o(

i know i'm giddy excited over the book, but i kinda don't want it to come cos it means the end =(

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 9:21 PM Quote
well...haven't seen the film, so no opinion about that.
Haven't been able to buy the new book, so again no opinion...come to think of it..this is a pretty useless post:)

Joana
Joana Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 12:18 PM Quote
I have watched the film and I liked it!I know that the films are never as good as the books but there were some parts that were actually very good like the last scenes in the Ministry!

barby
barby Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 5:57 PM Quote
Yesterday I was to see the film "Harry Potter Y LA ORDEN DEL fÉNIX"(ORDER OF THE PHOENIX)" and I cryied!(When Siruis die) I cant see the film in 3D! I am so sad but I liked the film and I am waiting for the last book.( next year):(
I dont want to Harry die! :(

Rallyfoeraren
Rallyfoeraren Posted Tue 17 Jul, 2007 7:59 PM Quote
I'm actually going to be in a bookshop handing out the book at 01.01 Swedish summertime, and I wonder if I won't be able to get just a tiny preview before it goes on sale...

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 1:50 AM Quote
I want to know *like everybody* how will be end this history, but I'm pretty sure I wont die if I know it the same day or 1 month later.... if my sis read this surely she will try to kill me -'cause she is HP fan!-

about the movie... I didn't see it yet... maybe the next weekend...

and I could do a boicot agains HP because Tom Riddle wont be the same-sexy-boy-and-great-actor that was at the 2nd movie!! lol

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:39 PM