Travis

Harry Potter
mallory_sutton
mallory_sutton Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:22 PM Quote
Who's excited for the final HP book, whats going to happen....? And who was so disapoionted in the new movie for year 5?

Re: Harry Potter
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:24 PM Quote
Not me lol. *goes back to her guitar*

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
who cares ?

lol

Edel
Edel Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:34 PM Quote
mallory_sutton wrote:
Who's excited for the final HP book, whats going to happen....? And who was so disapoionted in the new movie for year 5?

If my son was here he'd reply that hes excited about new book and that he was very disappointed with the film

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:35 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
mallory_sutton wrote:

If my son was here he'd reply that hes excited about new book and that he was very disappointed with the film

stop patronising you !

Edel
Edel Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:36 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Edel wrote:
mallory_sutton wrote:

stop patronising you !

whaaa:p Im serious, I havent read any of the books nor seen the latest film and he is a Harry Potter fan

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:37 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Edel wrote:
mallory_sutton wrote:

stop patronising you !

whaaa:p Im serious, I havent read any of the books nor seen the latest film and he is a Harry Potter fan

could be worse i guess, he could be a Travis fan !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:37 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Edel wrote:
mallory_sutton wrote:

stop patronising you !

could be worse i guess, he could be a Travis fan !

Zinc443
Zinc443 Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 2:45 AM Quote
My Mum was pretty Lame!, she put me down on the waiting list, thinking that Bcoz I watch the movie the other day, Im heavily hooked on it
LOON!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 6:52 AM Quote
mallory_sutton wrote:

ahh i was disappointed majorly by the movie :(

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 6:52 AM Quote
mallory_sutton wrote:

ahh i was disappointed majorly by the movie :(

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 10:01 AM Quote
I can't wait! I'm gonna buy it then flick to the end to see who dies, then never use it again!

Joana
Joana Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 11:23 AM Quote
I still did not watch the film!Maybe tomorrow I will!

About the book, I very curious about it!Actually I already reserved it...lol...counting the days...ihih...by the way...it's at 00:00 of day 20/21 or 21/22?

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 1:46 PM Quote
I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE BOOK! Being the keen bee that I am, I have already pre-order it on the amazing ever resourceful amazon.
I thought that the film was good...I liked it more than any of the other preceding it in fact.

Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 4:55 PM Quote
Im so excited and saddened by the next book, as its the last. And im so fricken scared that some fuckup will ruin the ending for me.
But I wasnt dissappointed by the movie, because I understand why they left out the parts they did and all that. but as the book fan I wish their was a lot more...they should make an extended version lol, like 6 hours long for fans... Id go see it:).

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:54 PM