minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 08 Jun, 2010 11:52 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Not all guys are obsessed with boobs.

some are obsessed with bums.

Re: Love
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 09 Jun, 2010 12:01 AM Quote
I'm obsessed with personality, decency and integrity.

dee
dee Posted Wed 09 Jun, 2010 12:16 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

don't deny the power of boobs

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 09 Jun, 2010 12:22 AM Quote
dee wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

No they can be very powerful, trust me I know.

monkey
monkey Posted Wed 09 Jun, 2010 1:44 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Shall we start a 'Mr Healy's Lonely Heart's Club Band'? Sign me up.

count me in. Lets have a show of hands, who else?

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 09 Jun, 2010 6:09 AM Quote
dee wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Dee wins for best quote of the day.

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 10 Jun, 2010 11:13 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
I got myself a date with the hot girl at work and i'm terrified. Such is the fear i'm not even looking forward do it. haha i suck

So i'm sitting at work with the hot polish girl and suggest going out for something to eat on fri or sat night (look at me trying to act like a grown up ;). She goes all quiet and then completely changes the subject. I somehow managed to screw it up between arranging to go out and sorting out what we should do, that's imressive, even for me.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 10 Jun, 2010 11:56 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:
I got myself a date with the hot girl at work and i'm terrified. Such is the fear i'm not even looking forward do it. haha i suck

So i'm sitting at work with the hot polish girl and suggest going out for something to eat on fri or sat night (look at me trying to act like a grown up ;). She goes all quiet and then completely changes the subject. I somehow managed to screw it up between arranging to go out and sorting out what we should do, that's imressive, even for me.

Seriously that sucks man, I hate it when they get quiet :(

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 12:17 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:

Seriously that sucks man, I hate it when they get quiet :(

it sure does suck, its going to be another fri and sat night infront of the tv. What about yourself, any plans this weekend?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 2:57 AM Quote
did you just ask Swede Boy out? :P

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 4:13 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I'd maybe have more luck being gay. what do you say Swede Boy? ;)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 6:08 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
monkey wrote:

That sucks, I'm sorry Andrew! I don't get this girl though...she already agreed to go out with you, was she surprised that you wanted to figure out what she wanted to do? Well, I hope things work out, and she just had something else on her mind that she wanted to talk about first ;) Good luck!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 8:57 AM Quote
Ohhhhh Andrew! :-/ I kinda understand what you are going through but in this case I am that silly silly girl! Maybe she is just shy or like me a complete commitment phob and would like it just to happen with out to much chit chat. Lol

I am soooo frustrated at myself because on about 5 instances a certain someone has made comment to me that he likes me (after me asking everyone - well you guys and a close friend - does he like me??). What do I do???? Go quiet and quickly change the subject! I am a doofus! Seriously I get all Tongue tied and nervous and ekkkkkkk I can never remember being this shy. I guess it's coz I really do like him and there is too much to loose if this goes bad and....well I'm still healing after failed relationship no# whatever that number is. Well the last one made to hold onto my heart a little tighter. I am guarding it with my life! I never thought I would feel like this again but here we go...

Hope this makes sense. What I'm saying is don't just give up! Wait and see. Keep building on that friendship and let it progress naturally.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 8:58 AM Quote
Ohhhhh Andrew! :-/ I kinda understand what you are going through but in this case I am that silly silly girl! Maybe she is just shy or like me a complete commitment phob and would like it just to happen with out to much chit chat. Lol

I am soooo frustrated at myself because on about 5 instances a certain someone has made comment to me that he likes me (after me asking everyone - well you guys and a close friend - does he like me??). What do I do???? Go quiet and quickly change the subject! I am a doofus! Seriously I get all Tongue tied and nervous and ekkkkkkk I can never remember being this shy. I guess it's coz I really do like him and there is too much to loose if this goes bad and....well I'm still healing after failed relationship no# whatever that number is. Well the last one made to hold onto my heart a little tighter. I am guarding it with my life! I never thought I would feel like this again but here we go...

Hope this makes sense. What I'm saying is don't just give up! Wait and see. Keep building on that friendship and let it progress naturally.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 11:05 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I'd maybe have more luck being gay. what do you say Swede Boy? ;)

Yeah why not? Beer and football is way better than silly girls, you're invited to my place :)

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:02 PM