Travis

Re: Things that haven't been invented yet, but should be
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 9:54 PM Quote
Of course Robots are capable of love. Remember the romance between Rosie the robot maid and Max the handyman's robot on the Jetsons? Of course you don't, because when it was on, you all weren't born yet (or most of you, at least). Trust me. Robot LOVE.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 9:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Of course Robots are capable of love. Remember the romance between Rosie the robot maid and Max the handyman's robot on the Jetsons? Of course you don't, because when it was on, you all weren't born yet (or most of you, at least). Trust me. Robot LOVE.

Maybe it is different if they love each other?

OH KAYTE, i saw a Max Headroom tshirt a couple weeks ago*

*I will not mention that it was in a vintage tshirt store

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 10:02 PM Quote
Wow...2 Jetsons references in 1 thread!! But, then again, they were so ahead of their time. I wish my car/plane thing could turn into a suitcase, or in my case a purse! aww, I loved the Jetsons!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 28 May, 2009 10:31 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Meridith wrote:
Oh! And I want one of those machines that will make me whatever dinner I want. All I have to do is press a button. That would be cool.

Ooooh! I want that too. This made me immediately think of The Jetsons! I remember seeing them do that before. That would be so cool!

I know I've mentioned this before, but I am still waiting on the food capsules.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 2:31 AM Quote
Glasses that don't get raindrops on them!

And going off the whole food theme, I really just want that rehydrater or whatever it is in Back to The Future when they put the tiny pizza in and it comes out like a normal sized pizza.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 6:13 AM Quote
What are you guys talking about? Robots love to get it on. See!

I'm all for the teleportation! I want to be able to travel anywhere in the world within seconds. Also, maybe this has already been invented, but we have 500 remotes at our house for various electronics. It woould be cool to have ONE universal remote that controlled everything.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 6:55 AM Quote
Just thought of another one. I hate getting ready in the morning. I want to be able to go into some sorta booth and when I walk out seconds later, I want to be clean, clothed, make-up on, hair done...yeah, that would be nice. :)

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 7:31 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Just thought of another one. I hate getting ready in the morning. I want to be able to go into some sorta booth and when I walk out seconds later, I want to be clean, clothed, make-up on, hair done...yeah, that would be nice. :)

That would be amazing!

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 8:47 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:

agreed, it would like totally cut back on the time i spend with mascara and eyeliner!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 9:16 AM Quote
a effects pedal that is a reveb but with a foot adjusted rate , like a wah wah or volume pedel

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 10:19 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

How does Robot Wars fit that theory then?

moo_the_evil_boffin
moo_the_evil_boffin Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 12:25 PM Quote
Something to shut noisy neighbours up that doesn't involve death, serious injury, damage of personal posessions or anything else that may end in arrest... Unless they get arrested, in which case bring it on lol.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 1:45 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Love that doesn't hurt.

And friends that care! Nobody can go out with me today, and it's my 18th :(

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 2:02 PM Quote
FlFA 2010

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 29 May, 2009 3:00 PM Quote
moo_the_evil_boffin wrote:
Something to shut noisy neighbours up that doesn't involve death, serious injury, damage of personal posessions or anything else that may end in arrest... Unless they get arrested, in which case bring it on lol.

Oh my, the moment this one's invented, send it to me!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:59 AM