Travis

Re: Song To Self Video!
Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 1:48 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
This rockstar/comedian, is he a boardie?

I doubt it! That's why they should have made the video using the videos posted on here. Well that's just my thoughts on the matter.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 2:02 PM Quote
Is he a Travis fan at all?

This is a fan video, not another Dimitri Martin(that's his name, right?) video!

If he just used this as an opportunity to get some promotion, I think he should be cut out of the video and be replaced by the two lovely ladies, formally known as Nikki and Kayte =)

I'm not saying that's the case, but I feel very sorry for those who have made such an effort with their videos and then this guy comes and steal all of the show...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 2:32 PM Quote
The call for entries was also posted on Travis' MySpace page, which would account for the non-boardie videos.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 5:06 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
frandougeil wrote:

So sweet Lee!Yeah we should all feel good for having the chance to participate=)We're all winners=D

Indeed. And thank you very much, Sue! :)

No worries Lee=)That's for you being such a sweet girl!thank U!!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 5:09 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Is he a Travis fan at all?

This is a fan video, not another Dimitri Martin(that's his name, right?) video!

If he just used this as an opportunity to get some promotion, I think he should be cut out of the video and be replaced by the two lovely ladies, formally known as Nikki and Kayte =)

I'm not saying that's the case, but I feel very sorry for those who have made such an effort with their videos and then this guy comes and steal all of the show...

l'm with you man!
We don't even know who's that guy :S
Or who knows?

There are better videos that should've been on the STS Video.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 5:44 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
The call for entries was also posted on Travis' MySpace page, which would account for the non-boardie videos.

Blah, still not good enough! LOL

Call yourself a fan and NOT on the board?!?! heehee

Gosh I will be swinging my handbag soon!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 5:50 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Blah, still not good enough! LOL

Call yourself a fan and NOT on the board?!?! heehee

You're just going through nicotine withdrawals, but I appreciate your sticking up for us! Ha ha!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 7:11 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

In my mind you just became an 85 year old woman with one of those plastic bonnets on your head, swinging your bag at people.
and saying how now brown cow.

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 8:18 PM Quote
Wow, i was so amazed i am in (the long hair guy on 0:20-0:30+) that i didnt noticed i forgot to click "submit"...

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 8:32 PM Quote
I feel as though this Spike McHeavy fella is getting too much negativity thrown his way. I, as I've said before, think he was very funny. It wasn't his choice to be put in the video 5 times, although I'm sure he doesn't mind, it was someone on the Travis team. Obviously he must be a fan if he submitted a video. I hope he's not a boardie because of the comments people have made of him. I see everyone's point that other video's were great and should have been included, but don't hate on the guy who's video did get in. Don't hate the player, hate the game :)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 8:38 PM Quote
I think that no one hates him, at least I don't :o). We just disagree about he appearing too many times on the vid, however we know there's nothing we could do about it, and hating him doesn't help much either. It's just that I don't think he's funny at all xD.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 09 Jan, 2009 9:44 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
I think that no one hates him, at least I don't :o). We just disagree about he appearing too many times on the vid, however we know there's nothing we could do about it, and hating him doesn't help much either. It's just that I don't think he's funny at all xD.

Word, that's what I think too =) Of course I don't hate him! I'm glad for everyone that made it into the final cut, but I don't understand why he should appear 5 times when other great videos were left out.
Well I don't think he's funny at all either, but that's another story! :P I didn't find Dimitri Martin funny, so I guess I have no sense of humour, lol!

Bryn
Bryn Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 4:19 AM Quote
I really do agree that he was given way too much time, but have you guys watched his other Spike McHeavy videos on youtube? I think he's really funny... it's supposed to be a parody of a clueless but self-important rock star. And that's what his video is... it's supposed to be ridiculous and stupid seeming. That's the funny part, that it could be serious if he were a real rock star of that type.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sat 10 Jan, 2009 6:12 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:

Ur spot on Alma=)I don't hate him i just hated what he did.And the fact that he got featured the longest..
I don't think he was funny too.Super freaking indulgent.Yes!

Maybe he just wanted extra time to be featured online like there hasn't been enough 'online airtime' for him since he even has his own facebook and myspace and god knows what else.

But yeah exactly.There's nothing we can do about it anyways.
While we're all having this discussion,he's probably looking at his 'major' appearance on the vid having the last laugh of his laughter=O

McHeavyFan
McHeavyFan Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 1:16 AM Quote
I for one love Spike McHeavy and I think that his appearance in the video was absolutely fantastic, he really deserved to be in it five times because he is just that awsome!!
Spike is not like Noel Gallahger or Bono, infact, Spike McHeavy had his look back when Bono was in his cowboy hat wearing Joshua Tree days! Bono stole the look from him.
Maybe the reason Spike appeared five times and others appeared only once or not at all was because... hey maybe your entry wasn't as great as Spikes? :)

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:27 AM