Travis

drunken injuries
cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 1:21 PM Quote
my collar bone is all weird, its like swollen and numb, I defo never fell last nite but there's a possibility that I walked into something ... is it broken/fractured anything?

i was also wearing high heels, something I rarely do. I don't think it was a good idea thinking back.

Re: drunken injuries
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 2:06 PM Quote
Gals should wear gym shoes instead of stilts when they're partying!

cosmic
cosmic Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 2:19 PM Quote
yeah, i agree, the flats are goin on over the festive and my mum's gettin quizzed the nite on whether i really have broken my collar bone haha

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 2:25 PM Quote
I hope you're not seriously injured, are you in much pain?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:13 PM Quote

i drank too much soju in korea and tried to kick over a motorcycle not realizing it was leaning against a cement can and fell down into some broken glass . karma

Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:37 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

i drank too much soju in korea and tried to kick over a motorcycle not realizing it was leaning against a cement can and fell down into some broken glass . karma

LOL that sounds like something from My Name Is Earl!!! :p

Steph_canuck
Steph_canuck Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 4:58 PM Quote
I broke my collare bone when i was 10...if its all clicky when you move then it might be broken...lol that sucks though, i hope you didnt brek it!! I REALLY badly sprained my ankle acouple years ago after my friends and i decieded it would be an excellent idea to play drunken night frisbee (with an glow-in-the-dark disc)! it was fun, but stupid.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:01 PM Quote

Too many to list...

Broken Pelvs, Thumb, Ankle each on different occasions burnt Hand, Alcohol Poisoning, Black Eyes and various other injuries.

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 5:54 PM Quote
cosmic wrote:
yeah, i agree, the flats are goin on over the festive and my mum's gettin quizzed the nite on whether i really have broken my collar bone haha

Can you lift your arm? If you can, it's probably not broken.

My collar bone broke when a fellow cyclist bumbed straight into me, and at first I didn't even realise I had broken bones. I carried on cycling, but had to stop after 5-10 mins, it was too painful. Soon after that the arm on the side of the broken bone started to swell. By that time I was already waiting to see a doctor and to have xrays.
Anyway, it took me about 6 weeks before I could lift my arm up.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 6:43 PM Quote
People's tests sound very reasonable but my dad had a biking accident and could move his arm, no noise but it still hurt.

The Dr. decided to do a X-ray even though he didn't think it was broken and turned out part of his collarbone had broken OFF!!

Point is if it isn't clearly feeling better probably best to get it checked out.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 10:47 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

LOL that sounds like something from My Name Is Earl!!! :p

LMAO, So true!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:04 PM Quote
Had a huge, purple bruise that stretched down the back of my thigh from falling into a bathtub while drunk...but that's about it. :P

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 13 Dec, 2008 10:23 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Had a huge, purple bruise that stretched down the back of my thigh from falling into a bathtub while drunk...but that's about it. :P

Was the bathtub filled with water?

Darran
Darran Posted Sat 13 Dec, 2008 10:25 AM Quote
It was probably full of Octopi.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 13 Dec, 2008 10:37 AM Quote
Or strippers with some sharp edges.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:05 AM