Travis

TRAVIS INTERVIEW
lmarches
lmarches Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
Ok so here is an update about the fran healy interview. It's been really crazy around here so editing the interview has been taking longer than expected. Hopefully within a week or two it should be up, sorry for the wait!

-Leah

Re: TRAVIS INTERVIEW
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 7:06 PM Quote
We will suspend any sentence and allow your appeal! :)

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Thu 13 Nov, 2008 9:02 PM Quote
Don't edit it, we want it all, please!

silvella
silvella Posted Fri 28 Nov, 2008 1:13 PM Quote
Some news about the interview, Leah?

lmarches
lmarches Posted Sun 30 Nov, 2008 1:57 AM Quote
Ok once again i sincerely apologize about how long this has taken. To be honest about the reasons why it is taking so long is this, we recently sent Fran a few more questions to answer, so as soon as we recieve the answers to those questions we will put up the interview. Sorry AGAIN!

-Leah

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 30 Nov, 2008 9:46 AM Quote
lmarches wrote:
Ok once again i sincerely apologize about how long this has taken. To be honest about the reasons why it is taking so long is this, we recently sent Fran a few more questions to answer, so as soon as we recieve the answers to those questions we will put up the interview. Sorry AGAIN!

-Leah

Thanks for the update. Poor Fran lol!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 30 Nov, 2008 11:51 AM Quote
lmarches wrote:

-Leah

Well more to read :D....hmmm I guess you're forgiven ;)

silvella
silvella Posted Sun 30 Nov, 2008 12:58 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
lmarches wrote:

-Leah

Well more to read :D....hmmm I guess you're forgiven ;)

Yes, you're forgiven!!! Just thought about it and asked. Can you betray us the boardie questions you've asked to Fran? Or is it a surprise?? (No, I'm NOT curious!!!)

gladsadmad
gladsadmad Posted Tue 02 Dec, 2008 10:17 AM Quote
lmarches wrote:

-Leah

Thanks for the reply.

Couldn't you put it up as two parts 1 & 2, and put up part 1 whilst we wait for Fran?

Yes, we are waiting for you Fran!...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:39 AM