Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 1:44 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
that would have been the best/strangest/funniest/most random meeting ever.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SKMM5s0Kd_I/AAAAAAAAAQY/6pg12fUqXI0/s400/Ei+harassment.JPG

Similar to this meeting I imagine.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 1:52 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:
that would have been the best/strangest/funniest/most random meeting ever.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SKMM5s0Kd_I/AAAAAAAAAQY/6pg12fUqXI0/s400/Ei+harassment.JPG

Similar to this meeting I imagine.

oh I hope they had that cake! Or a similar one with a transgendered person picture instead

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 10:01 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Oh I wouldn't want to go to Norway to get an mp3-player, that would be a drag :P

Oops, make that Sweden :) Or was it Finland... or Iceland... or Argentina...? :P

Day off college today!!! :D

mili
mili Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:00 AM Quote
I'm such an un-nerd and non-guru. I had managed to make a Flash film for commercial purposes, but there was something wrong with it and now I've spent HOURS trying to fix it, make it smaller etc, and trying to keep the quality of the picture ok. As if I have nothing else to do. Grrrrrrrrr.

Well, at least it's friday and the sun is shining :^)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 1:43 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
While we're on the subject, I just bought myself a real piece of junk over the weekend. I wanted to get a little speaker thingy for my iPod, because I thought music in the kitchen would be really groovy. Well, I got what I paid for, because this thing sounds worse than an AM transistor radio. I hope the store will take it back.

That happens qutie often with these things, I had speakers way back for a portble CD player (discman type thing) they were expensive and they ate batteries and they wer sh!t. My mate has Creative Travel Speakers for his mp3 player (part of a package £35 on their own). I think if it's possible to try before you buy then do so and it may be better to spend that lttle extra.

I recently picked up a Philips DC1010 CD Sound Machine with iPod Dock for Dee, sound is very good and it's still quite small, it was €70 and it'll play CDs nad has a radio plus an input jack so basically you can plug in anything that takes headphones.

The only thing I would say is that if you charge your Ipod (or any other device for that matter) constantly (without it running right down) it shortens the battery life. All of these "Speaker" docks, hi-fi's, boomboxes, etc charge the Ipod when you "dock" it.

Dubz

Surprise! Early birthday present from my husband last night. Decent iPod speakers! My kitchen is now the JAM!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 13 Mar, 2009 6:26 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Oh I wouldn't want to go to Norway to get an mp3-player, that would be a drag :P

Oops, make that Sweden :) Or was it Finland... or Iceland... or Argentina...? :P

Day off college today!!! :D

Oh I really wish it was Argentina, but I'm afraid I live in Abba/Dala horse-land :(

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 6:17 PM Quote
I'm so so happy because my team have won today! I luv Liverpool, I luv Gerrard and Torres!

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 8:10 PM Quote
Walked all over Saint Germain des Prés this afternoon and enjoyed siping hot cocoa and eating wafles.

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Sat 14 Mar, 2009 9:39 PM Quote
There was a market in Cork city today for St Patrick's weekend. It was lovely, really showed how beautiful a city I live in! And I got loads of pretty clothes today for going on holidays next month :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 6:01 PM Quote
I just had a whole conversation with a co-worker about milkbags and how other countries just don't understand us.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 6:06 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I just had a whole conversation with a co-worker about milkbags and how other countries just don't understand us.

weird i just keyed a car with a Canadian flag and a nickleback sticker

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 6:13 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I hope it was LC's

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 8:49 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I hope it was LC's

I keyed it hard and deep !

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 19 Mar, 2009 11:05 AM Quote
Last night I saw The Rifles and bumped into the singer in the pub and nearly froze because he is absolutely gorgeous. Tonite I am seeing Doves but I doubt I will bump into anybody famous.

Loubsi
Loubsi Posted Sun 22 Mar, 2009 6:30 PM Quote
A really good day with my sister today: sunny weather, beach, raspberries and a looooot of laughs!

Pages Previous 1...71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:10 PM