Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU
fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:38 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO bored right now. I'm at work and everyone's on vacations, so I'm all alone (and there's no work to do).
The only good thing is that my dad called and he's got tickets for tonight's game, so I'm beyond excited because of that! However, when you've got no one to share this amazing news with, boredom prevails.

Anyway, since I'm so bored (or boring), I'm going to tell whoever that wants to read this that the other day I had to go to this building to collect some money from a friend of my coworker. The building turned out to be the Public Income Federal Administration (if that means anything in English), and the woman I had to meet was in charge of the survaillance area (she works for the police).
So I had to go through thorough security messures just to get in and collect the money. I thought I was supposed to get the money and leave, but this woman took me to the survaillance room with all the walls covered with monitors. And she offered me a mate (argentinian drink), and they were listening to Sing.
So in short, I was in a room full with monitors with a policewoman, drinking mate, listening to Travis, in the Public Income Federal Administration. It was weird.

Whoa, sounds kinda scary! I love when weird things like that happen. Did you have to answer questions or something?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 4:15 PM Quote
No, she didn't ask me any questions. The situation was a bit awkward but she was nice :oP

dee
dee Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 8:57 PM Quote
today my news is that i think that quite a lot of girls are complete knobs and should take a long hard look at their psychobitch faces before they annoy me enough that i decide to rearrange them

i should add that i am normally a very tolerant person

velouria
velouria Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 3:07 AM Quote
My brother just bought a yorkie and he's the most adorable little puppy! I have always been more of a cat person myself [less energy and work] but because my sister and I are watching him for a week, it just might change.

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 9:38 AM Quote

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 11:41 AM Quote
dee wrote:
today my news is that i think that quite a lot of girls are complete knobs and should take a long hard look at their psychobitch faces before they annoy me enough that i decide to rearrange them

Nice to see Dubz having an effect on you :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 12:29 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
dee wrote:

LOL!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 8:07 PM Quote
velouria wrote:
My brother just bought a yorkie and he's the most adorable little puppy! I have always been more of a cat person myself [less energy and work] but because my sister and I are watching him for a week, it just might change.

Haha, I thought you meant the chocolate bar! Mmm...I'd love one of them now.

velouria
velouria Posted Wed 18 Feb, 2009 11:18 PM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
velouria wrote:

Haha, I thought you meant the chocolate bar! Mmm...I'd love one of them now.

Hmm...never heard of the chocolate bar but I guess I shall go and wiki it now...

yurieee
yurieee Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 2:53 PM Quote
Today news of me is i decided for a trip in Vietnam this April. :)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 4:03 PM Quote
yurieee wrote:

Cool! Have you ever been there? I went on a family trip about 12 years ago. (wow, i feel old saying that!) It was so much fun, but I'm sure so much has changed since then. What parts of Vietnam?

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 19 Feb, 2009 5:19 PM Quote
yurieee wrote:

Oh wow, I'd love to go to Vietman, it looks really beautiful. Have fun!

My news: my tickets to the Caribbean have been booked today! It's so complicated though, I get a flight to London, then to New York, then Puerto Rico and finally to St. Croix where I'm staying. Fun :)

yurieee
yurieee Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 3:01 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
yurieee wrote:

Cool! Have you ever been there? I went on a family trip about 12 years ago. (wow, i feel old saying that!) It was so much fun, but I'm sure so much has changed since then. What parts of Vietnam?

No i've never been there before..
I 'll visit Hanoi+Halong+NinhBihn (Am i spelling the names right?) i'm pretty sure it will be lots of change but i just need to travel right now, need to go away from here..
and i start to feel wee excited..whooaaa can't wait ~~~

yurieee
yurieee Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 3:04 AM Quote
fenchurch wrote:
yurieee wrote:

Oh wow, I'd love to go to Vietman, it looks really beautiful. Have fun!

My news: my tickets to the Caribbean have been booked today! It's so complicated though, I get a flight to London, then to New York, then Puerto Rico and finally to St. Croix where I'm staying. Fun :)

Thanks fenchurch ^__^ you too have fun.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 20 Feb, 2009 9:24 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:

Haha, I'm very tolerant and easy going, I just don't suffer fools... Gladly. :)

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:35 AM