Travis

This is what Broken Mirror made me do...
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:02 PM Quote
Firstly I want to clear something up: I'm not a skilled person at drawing, I mean, I don't even draw little trees and houses like used to when I was a child xD. So, to sum it up I totally suck at drawing, but I don't know what happens to me when I listen a Travis' song that it makes me wanna draw something (anything!) even if it's horrible, even if I am the worst drawer ever xD.
So, here's what came up to my mind when I heard the beautiful Broken Mirror. Don't laugh so hard please, I'm an oversensitive person :oP... and I hope you like it :o).

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd42/SelfishAlma/100shatteredeyes.jpg

Re: This is what Broken Mirror made me do...
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
Eyes! I like it. :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
That's a cool concept, combining shards of mirror with the ''Ode eye". :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:27 PM Quote
That's pretty cool. :) I like it!

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:28 PM Quote
I love it! I really like those kinda drawings, I do them all the time in my school books and copies, except mine are usually just shapes and stuff, I like the way yours is tied to the song :)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:36 PM Quote
It's very cool Almond!
I love the flower popping up from the side :oP

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Hey, nice job - much better than I could do.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Aww, thank you guys!
I was actually going through a mental block (I was writing a paper for uni) when I drew it, and to be honest I think it helped me a lot to relieve anxiety and desperation xD.

Edit: Oh yes, the little flower xD. I was drawing little flowers first, then I thought of Broken Mirror heehee

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:49 PM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Aww, thank you guys!
I was actually going through a mental block (I was writing a paper for uni) when I drew it, and to be honest I think it helped me a lot to relieve anxiety and desperation xD.

Edit: Oh yes, the little flower xD. I was drawing little flowers first, then I thought of Broken Mirror heehee

Yeah, some of my best works of art have happened as a result of avoiding homework! And I agree with you, I find it stress relieving as well.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
ooooh, I like! Nice work!

milos
milos Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
Great job! It's very cool. :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 13 Oct, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
Hey, that's really cool! Anyone who can draw always impresses me because I haven't got a clue!

RUTHIEBABE00
RUTHIEBABE00 Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 12:56 AM Quote
Eyesalikyalot! Fantastic!!! I love the look of the broken glass effect ;o)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 3:24 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Firstly I want to clear something up: I'm not a skilled person at drawing, I mean, I don't even draw little trees and houses like used to when I was a child xD. So, to sum it up I totally suck at drawing, but I don't know what happens to me when I listen a Travis' song that it makes me wanna draw something (anything!) even if it's horrible, even if I am the worst drawer ever xD.
So, here's what came up to my mind when I heard the beautiful Broken Mirror. Don't laugh so hard please, I'm an oversensitive person :oP... and I hope you like it :o).

Read a book xD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 14 Oct, 2008 3:39 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
bogusblue wrote:

Read a book xD

Sorry... what?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:17 AM