seabasskitten

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: New look #3927
    seabasskitten

    Thanks for sharing. This went under my radar but I was able to find it after seeing this post. Thanks for the heads up!

    And also loving the new look, Fran! Excited for the future!

    in reply to: Beautiful #3812
    seabasskitten

    I have 3 cats, but I especially love singing it to our youngest, who is affectionately known as “The Kitten with No Name, yet many names”, Kitten for short. 🤣

    in reply to: When and how did you get into the band? #3811
    seabasskitten

    It was the Side video for me. Loved that song since the beginning and have been a fan ever since.

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3738
    seabasskitten

    I’d rather a minute than an hour. Can’t wait!

    in reply to: Early Travis appreciation #3663
    seabasskitten

    Actually, they did on the last tour in NYC. It was dedicated to Fran’s son!

    in reply to: I miss CDs singles; Do You? #3563
    seabasskitten

    Yeah, it’s definitely a feeling. I’ve been getting into records over the last few years and there’s just something about holding something physical in your hands. The design of the covert art, the inserts, the pictures, the lyrics, the notes from the bands, the details of the production…I used to devour it in cd form back in the day and I’m enjoying doing it again with records. My daughter has been scooping up records for me over the last few years and even though I have the cd version, it’s fun to comb through the record inserts and details. Plus Record Store Day brings back the nostalgic memories of waiting at midnight for cd releases at the shops.

    in reply to: What makes you feel alive? #3469
    seabasskitten

    Morning runs before the world wakes up.

    Sitting outside at the end of a day.

    Music. Especially live albums. Or just listening to an album rather than a playlist and focusing on the theme and vibe of the album.

    in reply to: Film Night #3468
    seabasskitten

    Oh, I am in. Can I put another vote towards Almost Fashionable?

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3467
    seabasskitten

    I will admit I am not a musician and am intrigued that it comes down to 18 syllables. Kind of unique way of looking at writing music that I’ve never thought about. I hope you got it done and get to rest!

    in reply to: Thank you L.A. Times <3 / 2nd Anniversay #3466
    seabasskitten

    Can’t believe it’s been 2 years already but I’m definitely excited about the new album. Gaslight was definitely a fun start to LA Times. And all of the hints about LA times kept me entertained!

    in reply to: Hola everyone #3465
    seabasskitten

    So excited for the update. Wish I could be at the shows but waiting for something a little closer!

    in reply to: Raise your hand if… #3423
    seabasskitten

    🤣

    in reply to: Album Time #3180
    seabasskitten

    So exciting! Can’t wait for the official announcement and the countdown to release!

    in reply to: R.I.P. Glen Hansard #2915
    seabasskitten

    Such sad, devastating news. I had hoped to see him in the next few years when he came back to the States. I’m regretting that I missed my chance this past year. It’s also heartbreaking to think about all of the music we will never hear from him. He had such talent and I am thankful for what he has put out there through the Frames, the Swell Season, and his solo music.

    in reply to: Holiday time! #2914
    seabasskitten

    I wish! Sounds lovely!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)