Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 18 Syllables #3743
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Sometimes it takes an odd number to even things out

    in reply to: Need to know.. must know! #3741
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Goose and Huey!! Clearly I mistook hearing Goose as Gus in one of your videos πŸ˜† Sorry Goose!

    I had 3 kitty siblings once, all tabbies. 2 orange boys named Milo and Hobbes, and their grey sister named Sister. Milo was the most rambunctious, Sister was really chill, and Hobbes was basically in the middle of both, sometimes in everything, sometimes chill. The house I lived in at the time, you could go through it in a circle, so I would chase the cats around, then I’d stop suddenly in the middle of chasing, and they would take their turn chasing me. I’ve had the occasional run in with raccoons and opossums, but never had families of either show up. Last year, I started putting out bird seed to draw in the Cardinals, and early this year had a squirrel family show up that I named Juniper, Jasper, and Junior. Months later, Juniper came back pregnant and had more babies in July. It was really cool watching her belly grow. Also have had a Cardinal family show up as well. They’re all so fascinating to watch!
    Please give Goose and Huey some head and chin scratches and belly rubs for me!

    in reply to: Strangest place you’ve heard Travis? #3512
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    I heard Sing while browsing through an antique mall yesterday 😊

    in reply to: 18 Syllables #3490
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Fran!! Did you get your 18 syllables? I’m so excited and ready for more Travis! I actually heard Sing today in an antique shop 😊

    in reply to: Film Night #3489
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Love the idea, I’m in! How many watchers do we have now?

    in reply to: Need to know.. must know! #3488
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Ruby!! 🎡destination unknown, Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby Soho🎡 🀣 I used to make up songs, or rewrite songs, for my dog Keely. She was a black and tan point cocker spaniel πŸ’œ Do give miss Ruby some belly rubs and head and chin scratches for me please

    in reply to: Album Time #3021
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Absolutely excited for new music and tours to follow! πŸ’œ

    in reply to: Holiday time! #2990
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Dougie! Absolutely read that in your voice πŸ˜† Let’s see, suggestions, suggestions..hmmm… have you checked out London, Paris, Glasgow, Inverness, Edinburgh? Kidding, kidding, those are the only places I’ve been outside of the states. Heading back to Scotland in late October for my 50th and Samhainn (you all are invited 😁) then onto Wales. That’s it, that’s all I’ve got

    in reply to: Birthday boy! #2836
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Fran!! Happy birthday!!! Hope you’ve been having an amazing day!

    in reply to: Movies – Decent ones!! #2746
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Ok, I just realized I made an oopsie.. All The Light We Cannot See is a limited series on Netflix, still good. So in its place I’ll add The Discovery, Amelie (same director as Delicatessen and City of Lost Children), and The Adjustment Bureau

    in reply to: Movies – Decent ones!! #2665
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Also, Buffalo 66, Dark City, All the Light We Cannot See

    in reply to: Movies – Decent ones!! #2663
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Delicatessen, The City of Lost Children, Amelie, Willard, Predestination, The Legend of 1900, pretty much anything with Danny Kaye are some I love 😊

    in reply to: Fav Travis album? #2314
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    All of them 😊

    in reply to: Your first Travis gig experience #2274
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Though I’ve loved Travis since the 90’s, I never had the chance to see a live show until Jan 25 2025.

    Set list:
    Bus
    Driftwood
    Love Will Come Through
    Alive
    Good Feeling
    Writing to Reach You
    Re-Offender
    A Ghost
    Side
    Closer
    Sing
    Selfish Jean
    Razer the Bar
    Gaslight
    Naked in New York City (I don’t recall this being played)
    Turn (though I fumbled it, I got your pick Dougie, lol)
    Avalon (didn’t get played, though wish it had)
    We Are Monkeys
    Flowers in the Window
    Why Does it Always Rain

    Don’t remember if anything else was added or subtracted, I just remember being super happy that I FINALLY got to see you play!

    in reply to: Already missing the daily sketch challenge #2242
    Charlotte-rocknrollgrit

    Definitely missing Elfi’s sketch of the day ☹️ I feel like it’s in my feed somewhere and I’ve overlooked it. *sigh* Ahhh, Andy… Thank you! It is missed, but thank you ❀️ But seriously, how has the year gone by already?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)