rock.n.yarn

Message Board Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Jet Lag #2523
    rock.n.yarn

    hahahaha can’t wait to see if that’s true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    in reply to: What’s your favourite song from this week? #2504
    rock.n.yarn

    Been listening to The Chats after seeing them open for The Hives recently. With summer here at last and the bennies invading the NJ beaches again “Emperor of the Beach” has been playing quite a bit πŸ˜‚

    in reply to: Jet Lag #2502
    rock.n.yarn

    Oh alligators are for sure dangerous as well, probably not *as* aggressive as crocs but I believe the adage in Florida is to assume any body of water has an alligator or croc in it and to exercise caution 😬

    in reply to: Most underrated Travis songs #2501
    rock.n.yarn

    I really love Central Station, puts me right back in Glasgow every time I hear it.

    in reply to: Jet Lag #2461
    rock.n.yarn

    Aw that’s so nice! We saw so many birds and reptiles, my husband & daughter found an alligator just chilling in a pond next to the cycle path lol… pedal faster guys!!! πŸ˜€ No dolphins this time though!

    in reply to: Favourite Merch #2457
    rock.n.yarn

    Love that one, the canvas is nice and heavy too

    in reply to: Jet Lag #2456
    rock.n.yarn

    I was in Sanibel in April too! Small world πŸ™‚ Gotta go to NYC if you’ve never been.

    in reply to: What’s your fav dessert🍰 #2451
    rock.n.yarn

    Key lime pie!

    in reply to: Jet Lag #2450
    rock.n.yarn

    There’s an app called Timeshifter that I used when traveling to Japan. In the days leading up to your flight it tells you when you should/shouldn’t have caffeine, exposure to sunlight, etc, and it shifts your bedtime gradually. Worked really well for me, I was completely fine after a day despite the 13 hour time shift.

    in reply to: Hey #2336
    rock.n.yarn

    Yay, so excited for new music! Any thoughts on resurrecting the Studio Cam from the Invisible Band sessions to bring this old-school message board experience full circle? πŸ™‚ Congrats on 30 years <3

    rock.n.yarn

    thanks so much! πŸ˜€

    in reply to: Favourite Merch #2334
    rock.n.yarn

    lol the second I saw the topic my immediate thought was “my color changing Flowers In The Window tee” haha. I also really loved the “Art Music Jaffa Cakes” tee, I knit a replica of it last year.

    in reply to: Scotland and The Knicks #2100
    rock.n.yarn

    Did the same, switched back and forth between the two games all night. Incredible!

    rock.n.yarn

    I totally get that… it’s a “separate the art from the artist” situation for me I suppose.

    Have you seen Pulp live before? I saw Jarvis solo years ago, and saw Pulp for the first time just last year. Definitely one of the best shows I’ve ever been to, what a showman he is!

    in reply to: Share your Creative Stuff! 🎢🎨 #1951
    rock.n.yarn

    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ So nice!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)