Message Board Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
rock.n.yarn
Favorites are the orange era, the fauxhawk era, and I really liked the grizzly sea captain era too hahaha.
rock.n.yarn
Can’t wait!! Love you guys, looking forward to new tunes and new shows!
rock.n.yarn
Nope, no code for me this time. Oh well, I was super lucky to see them twice last year, and now my wallet can breathe a sigh of relief 😀 😀 😀
rock.n.yarn
I was hoping they would be for the Glasgow shows at least! What a lineup that would be.
rock.n.yarn
Saw it this afternoon, loved it!! Nice to have another excuse to break out the tour shirts and bucket hats, too 😀
rock.n.yarn
I used to have that Closer Every Year book! I wonder what I did with it haha…
Ordered Poochie Pete for my toddler niece but it seems to be lost in the mail 🙁 It has a month to get here before her birthday, I hope it finds its way soon.
rock.n.yarn
Let’s do it!
rock.n.yarn
Yay!! So exciting! Can’t wait!
rock.n.yarn
Agree 100% with @Sirius. I hate it and avoid it whenever possible (I’m sure it’s integrated into just about everything at this point so I end up using it without realizing it, but I never use it to answer questions or generate things for me, I have Apple Intelligence turned off on my phone, etc). I’m an artist and graphic designer, and I hate that it is “trained” by stealing other artists’ work. It seems that every business in my town has the same, ugly AI posters plastered on their doors and Instagram accounts, it just reeks of cheapness and corner-cutting, and it’s hard for me to justify supporting a local business who is not, in turn, supporting THEIR local designers. I hate the environmental impact. I hate that we constantly have to question if videos are real, and I REALLY hate that one of the true joys of the internet, funny animal videos, has been ruined forever because of this lol.
rock.n.yarn
Happy birthday Fran, have an amazing day!
rock.n.yarn
Congrats to Spain, a well-deserved win!! I personally thought the half-time show was unnecessary and I hope it doesn’t become a thing going forward… along with hydration breaks, touch-sensors in the ball, and overuse of VAR.
That being said, the Muppets doing the Viking Row was probably the halftime highlight hahaha
rock.n.yarn
Took cello lessons as an adult beginner for a few years prior to the pandemic and got very into classical music at the time. Classic FM is my go-to station to stream when I have to leave the dogs alone at home for a bit haha
rock.n.yarn
lol shrank in the closet, love that
rock.n.yarn
It was a black doodle outline of flowers on a white tee and when you go in the sun the petals of the flowers changed colors… pink, purple, etc.
rock.n.yarn
First time was seeing them open for Oasis in May 2000 but immediately bought tickets for their gig at TLA in Philly a week or so later, Leona Naess opened for them.
Setlist.fm doesn’t have the setlist for the TLA gig but this was the setlist for the Oasis opener:
Good Feeling
Writing to Reach You
As You Are
Driftwood
Why Does It Always Rain on Me?
Turn
The Weight (The Band cover)
Slide Show
Blue Flashing Light -
AuthorPosts
